Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

PC Matchmaking time

Since the last update, matchmaking time, atleast for me, is phenomenal. I realise its not the most popular of games to start with but at the moment, you select your game mode/s and sit back and just watch the "searching for matches". No other information is displayed. Can have conversations with a room full of people in the time it takes to load one match. And when it does load, bang loading screen, nothing to say server is starting or how many people in line for the next match. I was online today at lunch tome for 45 miutes searching for an attrition match (ussually pretty quick as most play it) and in that time had one match. Last week i could have easily had 5 in that time.

Am i the only one or are others having massive wait times aswell and not getting any visual feedback about the status of the next game?

Comments

• SlateSlabrock
    1 postsPosts: 1
    I've seen the same behavior. Matchmaking takes several minutes post-patch with no progress indicator.
  • DJejeh
    3 postsPosts: 3
    Bought the game a few days back.
    Could not find any game yet.
    More than 1h waiting for matchmaking and absolutely nothing.
  • Geddon95405
    171 postsPosts: 204 ✭✭✭
    DJejeh wrote: »
    Bought the game a few days back.
    Could not find any game yet.
    More than 1h waiting for matchmaking and absolutely nothing.

lol i feel for ya buddy

makes ya wish for bots yeah?
  • DJejeh
    I can't help but feel like there's something wrong.
    I've tried Port fowarding and Firewall stuff already, but gonna re-visit if necessary
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.
  • DJejeh
    Ok so looks like changing my Data Center did the trick.
    It seems brazilians aren't playing this game at all. Thank reddit for the help.