Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Reporting cheaters

1235»

Comments

• Nothingisall
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Hello,,,,, i was kicked for no reason ERROR kicked by FairFight.... how the **** can i get back inte game??? pls help me
  • MyKidsAccount
    1 postsPosts: 1
    1) No progress on the "Report Player" off the scoreboard option
    2) I get into lobbies with someone cheating either on my team or the opposing team every 3-4 matches
    3) EA's Origin app doesn't load a players profile when clicked, so we have to literally search for the player - still not fixed? Amature.

This is why people are leaving Titanfall 2 - it's bad enough you aren't on steam, since that chopped the potential buyers in half right off the release gate. Get your stuff together, this is getting nearly unplayable, and I just bought it last month.

Get an overwatch system like Counterstrike to let players know your at least doing something instead of just blowing smoke, this many months and basic UI problems still exist not allowing the community to properly utilize the reporting functions? That's inexcusable, and is losing you customers. We know that, you know that - do something about it. Either close the doors, or fix the problems.

Go to the cheat websites and download the cheats, see how they work, and ban the computer's at the hardware level from being allowed to connect to the Origin servers that use those programs... this is not rocket sceince, 14 year old kids are mastering it on mpgh every day, I'm sure your engineers can figure something out.

Don't bother with the "We take this seriously" junk - if you did, you wouldn't still have this problem plaguing your servers. Just fix it, or I am going to have to remove the game, and not purchase another in the future.

-Signed Basically every gamer out there.
  • Quantrill_DK
    edited July 2017
    1) No progress on the "Report Player" off the scoreboard option
    2) I get into lobbies with someone cheating either on my team or the opposing team every 3-4 matches
    3) EA's Origin app doesn't load a players profile when clicked, so we have to literally search for the player - still not fixed? Amature.

This is why people are leaving Titanfall 2 - it's bad enough you aren't on steam, since that chopped the potential buyers in half right off the release gate. Get your stuff together, this is getting nearly unplayable, and I just bought it last month.

Get an overwatch system like Counterstrike to let players know your at least doing something instead of just blowing smoke, this many months and basic UI problems still exist not allowing the community to properly utilize the reporting functions? That's inexcusable, and is losing you customers. We know that, you know that - do something about it. Either close the doors, or fix the problems.

Go to the cheat websites and download the cheats, see how they work, and ban the computer's at the hardware level from being allowed to connect to the Origin servers that use those programs... this is not rocket sceince, 14 year old kids are mastering it on mpgh every day, I'm sure your engineers can figure something out.

Don't bother with the "We take this seriously" junk - if you did, you wouldn't still have this problem plaguing your servers. Just fix it, or I am going to have to remove the game, and not purchase another in the future.

-Signed Basically every gamer out there.

Ea games seem´s incompetent and do not care about gamers goes on telling them about their frustration against cheat/hacking.

No reaction at all in forums. It's so bad business morality that it's screaming to heaven.

Use some of your abundance of money to make server with people of flesh and blood as competent admins who cleaned up in the flood of cheaters .. sure there are more who would like to sit for small prizes and solve the tasks include me.

It's wildwest on all platforms gradually. Give us a sheriff authority to clean up.

If no one soon walks in front, I see a world of gamer as the first look for a good wallhack, aimbot and so on.

When looking at the various platforms selling cheat. Is it like going to a supermarket without conscience and morality telling how to become the best gamers in the world buying cheat.

Strange that EA do not prosecute people selling programs that have never been entitled to the game you publish ..

From a gamer there were 15 years when space invaders came out on the arcade machine
    My experience and joy for gaming is still burning even that im getting older.

My heart really bleeds for the youngsters who gets frustrated over cheat.
  • Kami-sama90
    Good day!
    I am writing to here, because EA support told me that it does not work with reports on cheats and gave me a link to the forum of this is topics.

Player: NotSmokeJumper
    Tag: [FURY]
    Cheat (aimbot)
    First kill with aimbot 0:40 and further with 1:25 for end
  • Jinko_itx
    17 postsPosts: 21
    BF1 is have the exact same issue as this game, we call them closet cheaters, they learned how to fly under the radar of FairFight, and some german dude actually linked a page from one of the cheaters forums and I was actually able to read it before EA took it down, and it seems months ago that particular hacker was asking their counterparts to keep them updated of how FairFight was behaving and there was many asking questions about how FF works,...so in recent times I can only imagine that those guys figured out how to go around FF so EA virtually has no anticheat atleast for the paid cheats. its ashame because EA is doing well in stocks now but if they are not going to take care of their customers, eventually, those stock numbers will decline much farther then they think.....EA's business is just like any other, if you neglect the customer, it will backfire.
  • KingQuack
    8 postsPosts: 11
    edited August 2017

Possible cheaters?
  • KingQuack
    8 postsPosts: 11
    Another one, I think - you guys judge

• RobboTheSecond
    145 postsPosts: 152 ✭✭
    KingQuack wrote: »

Possible cheaters?

1st one could be cheating, second one not.
  • RobboTheSecond
    145 postsPosts: 152 ✭✭
    KingQuack wrote: »
    Another one, I think - you guys judge

Don't see anything wrong with that, not cheating in my eyes. Assuming you're on PC.
  • hakushyo
    7 postsPosts: 8
    hi met a hacker online today... can RESPAWN do something about it.... it seemed to be an aim hack happening.... i was hiding behind a wall while this hacker was engaging an enemy titan he was able to fire ION LASER CORE at me while engaging a titan even i was hiding behind a wall. Its like an aim hack and a wall hack. Please look into it thanks.
  • Heisen25

Can somebody tell me if he is cheating or I am just blind?
  • IPennyWisee
    edited September 2017
    Heisen25 wrote: »

Can somebody tell me if he is cheating or I am just blind?

I think it's a bug because 2 players accused me of cheating claiming that they are completely invisible in their kill cam like in your video, so how can i kill them with my titan?
    But I was able to see them as you know that cloak doesn't makes player completely invisible you can see them with very little effort also their shadow is also cast in smoke effects.
    To know the truth I used cloak myself and my kill cam was just like you, I was completely invisible, this happened several times. sometime i was visible and sometime not.
  • dark_angel76200
    edited November 2017
    please report player hack the name is ParadoxHax in titanfall 2 pc
    ParadoxHax the lien youtube =