Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

AMD Crashing thread

Comments

• francysc
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Problem solved, my new card, GTX :D
  • CodeZapper
    23 postsPosts: 26
    Guys try this, I disabled overlay, Set the settings to default and lowered my screen resolution to the lowest in game, no more crashes, please report if this worked.
  • ShadeDK
    6 postsPosts: 6
    I find the lack of feedback from Respawn infuriating. I bought a game, and it doesn't work for more than 5 mins. at a time, unless I do weird stuff, like lowering the gfx to pre PS1 era, which at best, will give me ONE round of FD. Bought the deluxe edition, which now seems like cash spent, trying to just fill my HD with 1's and 0's. Tell us what is going on, what is being done, what you intend to do or something.
  • DustbunniesAhoy
    11 postsPosts: 11
    Disabling the overlay would be fine if the game didn't demand it in order to play with friends. And while it seemed to lessen the issue it still occurs. Honestly sick of changing things, thinking I've fixed it only to realise the game was just behaving itself longer than usual.
  • I never really paid attention to it before, but after reading everyone else's experiences this does seem to be happening when I am pulsed while in a titan. Tried disabling the overlay, and also tried disabling the shader cache on a lark, neither did anything.
  • NaviNix
    11 postsPosts: 12
    I'd love that once you have fixed the issue. You could add the option of reset the stats from win percent or we should win an special banner for all this. Since april this is very frustrating
  • DustbunniesAhoy
    Tried limiting some things directly in the Radeon app today to no avail,but for what it is worth there is a definite link between the crashes and trying to Rodeo/Melee. Nearly all crashes occur during some form of direct interaction with other players or mechs.
  • Folks I almost "solved" the issue. I finally got the game to hang again since my post 2 days ago. This is with a
    PowerColor Radeon™ TurboDuo R9 280 3GB GDDR5 OC V2 with the silver heat pipes.

1. Run the amd cleanup utility. This will kill your screen and make your computer badly attempt some default drivers on your card. If you dont have onboard video this could mean 2-3 awkward restarts until the defalt driver loads and the windows desktop boots again. Use at own risk I am just telling you what worked for me.

2. Once back up, install of original powercolor (or whatever) drivers that came with the card. Mine came with version 13 or so, and the game ran badly (flashing titan cockpits weird) and still froze. This also installed the old catalyst utility program.

3. Do the radeon update. This brought everything to version 17.7.2 and the new radeon settings.

Now after all this I tried it and it still usually hung after about wave 3 on the frontier, and never in single player, and seldom in multiplayer that had no calling. ie pilots only or titans only same as before. But I did notice the cards speed in the utility was listed as 1/2 what it was before the reinstall, just 480 clock and 625 memory.

4. Then I turned the resolution in tf2 down to 1280x720 from the normal 1920x1080 and it didnt die for 2 days of heavy heavy use. Like 10 hours in 2 days over the weekend.

That said I am posting this because I finally got the dx hung error again. I leveled up scorch and legion a bit and was working on ronin and I was suicide swording with a nuke eject. I ejected in the middle of 3 titans, and must have accidentally hit e and started rodeoing the scorch I was about to nuke looking down the barrel of my own doomed auto ronin firing madly at me and... boom dx hung in the middle of glory.

As a normal person I would be mad at this type of thing, but with it dying every game before and then working finally for 2 days of heavy use straight I am so happy. This game is awesome I just hope the developers get it figured out. I still think it has something to do with a call to do something in multiplayer only, and then something to do with the card ghz timing. I used the default video settings in both titan-fall and the radeon utility other than the lowered 720p resolution.

Goodluck out there. I will mess around with the game settings first then the ghz and see if it keeps working or starts dying again.
  • For correct post structure:

Video Card: (2) PowerColor Radeon™ TurboDuo R9 280 3GB GDDR5 OC V2 in crossfire listed at 960 core clock and 1250 memory
    Currently installed Video Card Driver: Radeon Software Version 17.7.2
    Processor: AMD FX(tm)-9590 Eight-Core Processor 4.7ghz
    Memory: System Memory 16 GB gddr5
    DXDiag: sending PM

How long does it take to crash?
    Used to crash on wave 3 of frontier defense, randomly during other multiplayer with titanfall, and much less or never on single player or titan only or pilot only modes. Maybe within 20-30 minutes into a match, but sometimes sooner. Was almost never able to finish a whole match with video settings full high or full low windowed or not.

A clean install of amd and card drivers and lowering the resolution to 720 with all stock tf2 video and radeon settings had the game run 10 hours with almost no issues. The cards clock mhz and memory timing seemed 1/2 what they are spec by the manufacture, but watching the logging shows the card running at the correct timing during heavy use. Will attempt video settings up and down and see if this wonderful change sticks around.

Thanks
  • Argo-Ego
    5 postsPosts: 5
    Just going drop in my two-pence worth on this.
    I note that most people are posting about this issue with older cards and have read people putting this down to old chipsets.

For the record, I have this issue too and on a newer card.

My GPU is an RX480 8gb (Asus Dual OC).
    System is new as of April:
    Windows 10 Pro - 64bit
    Kabylake 7500k
    Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    16Gb Vengence RAM

Currently running the GPU under-clocked by 15% with Origin overlay off and Windows Gaming 'enhancements' off too. This has reduced the crashes to a minimum.
    Still get the occasional one or two but nowhere near as bad as a couple of months ago when I crashed every other game for weeks (my win/loss ratio is now forever destroyed).

Oh and I mostly hard crash. Maybe one in 20 is recoverable or gives me the infamous Device_Hung error. Digging into error reporting does show the error, however.

So, I don't think this is solely a GPU generation issue...
  • Crashing less is not a solution. Not when it worked without issue before hand. They changed something, They broke something. They would do well to get their thumbs out of their **** and fix it.
  • bobi4500
    14 postsPosts: 15
    99.9% of the supposed solutions which have been said by the players here to improve game time before crashing have something to do with one thing...

VRAM!!!!

Lowering Texture Streaming Budget, lowering resolution etc... All these make the game use less video memory... So it is logical the problem is somewhat connected to that? I am not an expert but come on. If Respawn is actually trying to solve the issue and still haven't found the source to this day, then that is like one of the biggest **** ups in history and all of it with just one update...
  • DustbunniesAhoy
    Actually if anything it seems to be caused by the animation system and how two characters interact, either two pilots, pilot and mech or simply a death ragdoll. This seems to be the trigger for 9 out of 10 of my crashes. Which is more likely to do with how the data is being moved around rather than where it is stored.
  • ahocap
    9 postsPosts: 11
    dev team knows this problem?
    this is really critical problem. Radeon user cant play titanfall2 now.
    crash every game, or extreme lower setting like wolfenstein 3D.
    no progress comment, no reaction, no update really?
  • Yesterday three things happened. I had a windows update, I had an Origin update and tinkered a little with settings. Mainly the lighting and shadows and turning on a new Radeon option called Chill.
    Not sure which it was, but I haven't had a crash since. Not one. I even completed a match of Frontier Defence and it has always crashed at wave three before.
    Fingers crossed this is fixed??
  • lLunchlBox
    3 postsPosts: 3
    Yesterday three things happened. I had a windows update, I had an Origin update and tinkered a little with settings. Mainly the lighting and shadows and turning on a new Radeon option called Chill.
    Not sure which it was, but I haven't had a crash since. Not one. I even completed a match of Frontier Defence and it has always crashed at wave three before.

Can you go into some detail on what you did? What were the setting you tweaked, what was the Windows update, how do you enable Radeon chill, etc
  • lLunchlBox wrote: »
    Yesterday three things happened. I had a windows update, I had an Origin update and tinkered a little with settings. Mainly the lighting and shadows and turning on a new Radeon option called Chill.

Can you go into some detail on what you did? What were the setting you tweaked, what was the Windows update, how do you enable Radeon chill, etc

Ok, i tried the same method. Updated windows 7 Ult 64bit and also my gpu driver to 1.7.7.2 (powercolor R9 280x OC). You'll find the "Chill" option in the global settings of the control center. Enabled that **** and gave it a try. I played it for about 2 hours, which is of course not representative, but the game has, with "Chill" enabled some serious lags in the beginning of matches. It stops within a minute though. Lets see for how long it stays that way.
  • Armnorn
    1 postsPosts: 1
    So yeah same problem here. Had it since FD launched. Decided to give it 3 weeks to be fixed. Came back today and the problem still persists. Tried basically every solution I could find on the internet and it still is just freezing constantly. I dont have this problem with any other game and apparently the bug has been known for 3 weeks. And there is still no fix. Guess I will give the game another break of like 3 weeks or so. But who knows if I will come back at all. Because honestly I love FD. Its a really fun game mode with friends. But this is just so annoying. Not only for me but for my friends. Because it sucks for them when suddenly one of their teammates just drops out without warning. It just sucks all my enjoyment out of the game.
  • DustbunniesAhoy
    edited August 2017
    Hmm. the windows and origin ones were just the automatic ones in prompted me to so on startup and shut down. The Chill thing is in the Radeon app as Mariachi kindly stated under global. I set it to 60 for the sake of stability. I may push that up bit by bit and see how I fare.
    But still yet to have a crash, so remaining hopeful.
    I did dial down some of the lighting and shadow effects because I find it runs smoother and I can't really tell the difference, but that would affect the cpu more than the gpu I'd guess.

Edit: Nope Crashed again. Just a band aid or a lucky run. Ah well.
  • spacie-11
    Video Card: Asus R9 280X
    Currently installed Video Card Driver: 17.7.2
    Processor: i5-4690k @4.1 GHz
    Memory: 16 GB DDR3
    DXDiag: sent PM

Time to crash varies, sometimes the first match, sometimes the second, sometimes a lot later. One time the crash happened immediately after starting a campaign level, though I've also played the campaign for hours without issue. Multiplayer seems to always crash at some point though.
    I hope a solution is found to this soon, I love this game, but this is making it quite impossible to enjoy or play.
  • Brahmin84
    36 postsPosts: 36
    edited August 2017
    spacie-11 wrote: »
    Edit: Nope Crashed again. Just a band aid or a lucky run. Ah well.

**** .Thought that was AMDs answer to Nvidia's debug mode. Oh well, the struggle continues.
  • CodeZapper
    23 postsPosts: 26
    Have anyone tried LOWERING THE SCREEN RESOLUTION? please someone try that and report here, lowering the resolution to the lowest and then increasing it a little bit fixed completely my crashes.
  • NaviNix
    11 postsPosts: 12
    CodeZapper wrote: »
    Have anyone tried LOWERING THE SCREEN RESOLUTION? please someone try that and report here, lowering the resolution to the lowest and then increasing it a little bit fixed completely my crashes.

It doesn't work for me, still crashing
  • ShadeDK
    6 postsPosts: 6
    And still, no feedback.
  • TwistedKestrel
    5 postsPosts: 5
    edited August 2017
    FWIW, I tried rolling the driver back all the way to 16.11.5 before ReLive was added (saw some theories this bug was the result of some interaction between ReLive and overlays). Still got a crash when I got pulsed in a titan, no change.
  • Video Card: Gigabyte R9 280 Windforce X3 OC

Currently installed Video Card Driver: 17.3.3

Processor: AMD FX-8350

Memory: 8GB DDR3

DXDiag: Sent via PM

How long does it take to crash? There doesn't appear to be any consistency to the crashes in duration or situation. I've had my first match of the day crash and I've been able to play for 5+ hours until crash. It crashes both playing as pilot and as titan, but usually titan.
  • TecDeRa
    12 postsPosts: 13
    edited August 2017
    intel i7 3770k Skylake
    HD7850
    8GB RAM
    Windows 7

I'm getting really, really tired of DEVICE_HUNG. I get booted to desktop almost every match. I essentially bought a game I can't even play. Starting to hate AMD for this.
  • ciqasty
    2 postsPosts: 3
    Hello, here is mine error report. I am getting the crash but without error message - the game is simply freezing, so I have to use task manager to kill it (task manager always on top option helps a lot ;)) and there is an event in Windows Event Viewer stating that device driver crashed and managed to recover succesfully.

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD7950 3GB VRAM
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    Memory: 8 GB DDR3
    DXDiag: Sending in PM
    I have checked DXdiag file and there are some errors at the end of the file:

Fault bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, type 0
    Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 36361e80-9d50-4638-a961-e80e0c250017

Problem signature:
    P1: 141
    P2: ffffc0856b8974a0
    P3: fffff80f57c8f7f8
    P4: 0
    P5: 29dc
    P6: 10_0_15063
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 256_1
    P9:
    P10:

Those are the errors logged when driver crashed.

How long does it take to crash?

Crash occurred only once in single player game and occurs rather randomly in multiplayer game, but what I managed to observe it usually happens when there is an interaction between players (and it is quite possible that it happens at the moment when animation should play - like execution on pilot, rodeo animation, execution on titan. On the other hand I recall two times when it freezed while I was shooting or reloading gun).

Sometimes I am able to play many hours without freeze, sometimes it freezes in two games in a row (and then it is ok for some time again).

Hope devs would be able to find the error :).
  • JaddowTheKnight
    edited August 2017
    Video Card: AMD Radeon R280x
    Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
    Memory: 8GB
    DXDiag:

System Information
    Time of this report: 8/12/2017, 23:28:58
    Machine name: GAM3R
    Machine Id: {86DEA6C4-F00E-4303-9435-FBA2D67BADF6}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.
    System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/07/16 20:24:46 Ver: 04.06.05
    Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8088MB RAM
    Page File: 3298MB used, 6070MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.15063.0000 64bit Unicode
    DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6798)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6798&SUBSYS_3001148C&REV_00
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Device Problem Code: No Problem
    Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 7096 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 3052 MB
    Shared Memory: 4044 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: AOC 2269W
    Monitor Model: 2269W
    Monitor Id: AOC2269
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdxc64.dll
    Driver File Version: 22.19.0662.0004 (English)
    Driver Version: 22.19.662.4
    DDI Version: 12
    Feature Levels: 11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
    Driver Model: WDDM 2.2
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: DMA
    Miracast: Not Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 7/19/2017 8:00:00 PM, 1962120 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-24D8-11CF-3877-9712BCC2DB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x6798
    SubSys ID: 0x3001148C
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem43.inf:cb0ae41405c918cd:ati2mtag_R575DS:22.19.662.4:pci\ven_1002&dev_6798&subsys_3001148c
    Rank Of Driver: 00D10001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    MPO Caps: Not Supported
    MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
    MPO Formats: Not Supported

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_104386F1&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 10.00.15063.0000 (English)
    Date and Size: 7/27/2017 12:00:00 AM, 416256 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_104386F1&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 10.00.15063.0000 (English)
    Date and Size: 7/27/2017 12:00:00 AM, 416256 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices

Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 0

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 511904 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 32160 bytes
    |
    +-+ USB Input Device
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1BCF, 0x0005
    | | Location: Port_#0005.Hub_#0001
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    | | Service: HidUsb
    | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes
    | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 180736 bytes
    | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1BCF, 0x0005
    | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
    | | | Service: mouhid
    | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 33280 bytes
    | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 60320 bytes
    |
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 511904 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 32160 bytes
    |
    +-+ USB Composite Device
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0003
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
    | | Service: usbccgp
    | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 173984 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ USB Input Device
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702
    | | | Location: 0000.0013.0000.001.000.000.000.000.000
    | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 180736 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes
    | | |
    | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1702
    | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
    | | | | Service: kbdhid
    | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40448 bytes
    | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 64416 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices

System Devices
    Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_43991002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&A5
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 30720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 466336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 511904 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&B0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 30720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 466336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 511904 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&90

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1604&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&C4
    Driver: n/a

Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1142&SUBSYS_85BF1043&REV_00\4&21039A04&0&0030
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.15063.0296 (English), 5/17/2017 02:57:30, 388000 bytes

Name: Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1539&SUBSYS_85F01043&REV_03\4&11062805&0&0038
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1i63x64.sys, 12.15.0022.0006 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:28, 524800 bytes

Name: AMD SMBus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_43851002&REV_42\3&267A616A&1&A0

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1B&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&38
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 353696 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&1&A4
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 353696 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1602&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&C2

Name: AMD SATA Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4391&SUBSYS_84DD1043&REV_40\3&267A616A&1&88
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amd_sata.sys, 1.03.0001.0166 (English), 12/12/2013 02:52:08, 81152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amd_xata.sys, 1.03.0001.0166 (English), 12/12/2013 02:52:08, 25344 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A14&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_02\3&267A616A&1&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1605&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&C5

Name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6798&SUBSYS_3001148C&REV_00\4&5AC7D5A&0&0010
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atio6axx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:28, 35216296 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atioglxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:36, 28881832 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atidxx32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:58, 12424784 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atidxx64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:00, 14964728 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ATIODCLI.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:30, 84904 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ATIODE.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:32, 366504 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticalcl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:44, 82856 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticalcl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:46, 89512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticaldd.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:48, 14336424 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticaldd64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:50, 15745960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticalrt.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:52, 85928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticalrt64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:52, 96160 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atig6pxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:12, 172968 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atig6txx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:14, 253864 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atigktxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:16, 212392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiglpxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:18, 142248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atikmpag.sys, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:24, 549800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiu9p64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:10, 206272 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiu9pag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:12, 164256 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiuxp64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:24, 229888 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiuxpag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:26, 181952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\coinst_17.30.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:50, 933288 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticfx32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:52, 1570112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\aticfx64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:56, 1962120 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdocl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:42, 47862696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdocl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:48, 61607848 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdhdl32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:56, 328616 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdhdl64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:00, 474024 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdmantle32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:20, 9769896 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdmantle64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:22, 12084648 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativce03.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 156896 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 325316 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 325056 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 271456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amde31a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 159072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 266900 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 266640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdxc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:48, 11358680 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdxc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:50, 13956000 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdocl12cl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:44, 24990632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdocl12cl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:46, 31085480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdicdxx.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 955158 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiicdxx.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:08, 737410 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 370720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amde34a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 166560 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 276960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amde34b.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 166560 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdoclvp9lib32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:54, 2308008 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdoclvp9lib64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:56, 2397608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amduve32.dll, 15.13.0006.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:58, 153000 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amduve64.dll, 15.13.0006.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:00, 184232 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdave32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:24, 125920 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdave64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:26, 149216 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdmmcl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:36, 72104 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amdmmcl6.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:40, 84392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atikmdag.sys, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:22, 38439848 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atitmm64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:42, 561576 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiumd64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:14, 11776144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiumd6a.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:16, 12989968 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiumdag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:20, 9589544 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\atiumdva.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:22, 11871024 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativce02.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 100816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 234292 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 234032 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_gl_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 370656 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\amde40a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 165024 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316467.inf_amd64_3d8fbd78102e53d7\ativvaxy_rv.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 336608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:08, 789928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:10, 560552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.6410.31840 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:56, 476072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2erec.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:34, 77736 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:14, 253864 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 7/26/2017 15:35:08, 814864 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:16, 144800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:46, 378280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:38, 206784 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsa-thunk64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:10, 285096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_ci.sbin, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 120880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_si.sbin, 4/13/2017 19:44:12, 114704 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin, 4/13/2017 19:44:12, 154384 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin, 4/13/2017 19:44:12, 138832 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:14, 200104 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:18, 178600 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:54, 523176 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:06, 492456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:54, 37800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rapidfire64.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:28, 555432 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RapidFireServer64.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:32, 53664 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:18, 872872 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdvlk64.dll, 1.00.0051.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:08, 12502952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amd-vulkan64.json, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 145 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:06, 540072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:42, 587648 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:56, 561064 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 31039 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amfrt64.dll, 1.04.0004.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:30, 2920360 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmcl64.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:26, 100264 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0195 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:12, 121256 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdave64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:26, 149216 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:46, 141344 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:38, 1542568 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:42, 674728 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1560 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:54, 165440 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:05:00, 123816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:08, 141344 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:26, 133032 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atisamu64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:40, 176552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 7/26/2017 15:35:14, 3437632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 4/13/2017 19:44:10, 157144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 4/13/2017 19:44:10, 204952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:16, 212392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 7/26/2017 15:35:08, 814864 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:14, 123304 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:36, 174688 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hsa-thunk.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:08, 250792 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:12, 159656 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:16, 144296 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:52, 369064 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:02, 342952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:52, 37800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RapidFireServer.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:30, 51112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Rapidfire.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:26, 486824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:16, 704424 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdvlk32.dll, 1.00.0051.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:06, 10283432 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amd-vulkan32.json, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 145 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:02, 374184 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amfrt32.dll, 1.04.0004.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:28, 2535336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmcl32.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:24, 83880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:24, 125920 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:44, 112216 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:40, 1061792 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:40, 1061792 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1560 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:54, 157176 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:04:58, 110504 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:04, 112224 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:38, 142248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 3471376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 4/13/2017 19:44:10, 157144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 4/13/2017 19:44:10, 204952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0195 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:10, 107944 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 16.60.6034.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:12, 106424 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 4/13/2017 19:43:50, 1988 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 8190 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.stz, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:10, 66888 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.itz, 4/13/2017 19:43:50, 2126 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.ctz, 4/13/2017 19:43:50, 10034 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:28, 1244064 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:30, 1466240 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:02, 242088 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:06, 279976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_17.30.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:50, 933288 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A18&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&20

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&B2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 98200 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&9A
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 98200 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&92

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1002&REV_40\3&267A616A&1&A3
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 19352 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1600&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&C0

Name: High Definition Audio Bus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_86F11043&REV_40\3&267A616A&1&A2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 8/18/2016 08:41:28, 49448 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0447 (English), 6/20/2017 01:12:02, 86528 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 97280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 373248 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1603&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&C3

Name: ASMedia USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1343&SUBSYS_86F21043&REV_00\4&185D7BBF&0&0020
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.15063.0296 (English), 5/17/2017 02:57:30, 388000 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A16&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&10

Name: High Definition Audio Bus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AAA0&SUBSYS_AAA0148C&REV_00\4&5AC7D5A&0&0110
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 8/18/2016 08:41:28, 49448 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0447 (English), 6/20/2017 01:12:02, 86528 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 97280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 373248 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1A&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&30

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1601&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&1&C1

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0502
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    AMD Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,2,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    AMD Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0502
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    AMD Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    AMD Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.31220
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138
    Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138

Preferred DirectShow Filters

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
    {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
    <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
    AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004
    Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0138
    Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft WebM **** VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Video Encoders:
    AMDh264Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004
    H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft **** VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.15063.0296
    H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Video Effects:
    Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.15063.0250
    Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Video Processor:
    Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Audio Decoders:
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0502
    MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0447
    A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332
    GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332
    WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0447
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000
    G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332
    IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332
    MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332
    Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Audio Encoders:
    LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000
    MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Audio Effects:
    AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Multiplexers:
    Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.15063.0000
    Others:
    Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000

Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 1
    EnableEncoders = 1
    EnableVideoProcessors = 1

Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, **** AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler
    .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, **** AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, **** SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
    .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, **** FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, P
  • Video Card: AMD Radeon R280x
    Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
    Memory: 8GB
    DXDiag:

Seems to happen mostly in Frontier Defense, and less frequently in Multiplayer. No particular action seems to trigger it.
    Have tried lowering settings that affect GPU load, and that only extends time between crashes, not prevent it.
    Tried AMD's own troubleshooting steps as listed here:
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/TroubleshootingGameIssues.aspx

Considering replacing my Graphics Card, but this doesn't happen with any other games.