Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

new weapon ideas

mwatts799900
12 postsPosts: 16
if you guys can tell me some new weapon ideas i would love to here your guys ideas

Comments

• nickcroker
    159 postsPosts: 189
    Currently in the process of making a discussion about the possibility of Experimental Warfare and Flame-Based weaponry. E.g. A spray gun that shoots thermite that can be ignited with the same action as the Satchel (double click fire) if it is placed on a surface (good for traps) or if you double tap and hold the fire button you, well, shoot short ranged flames.
    Come join No0B Network (No0B) on PC!
  • KamilTorres33
    14 postsPosts: 16
    New sniper rifle that kills one shot to body and head but not to every part of body like kraber. It could be bolt action
  • nickcroker
    159 postsPosts: 189
    New sniper rifle that kills one shot to body and head but not to every part of body like kraber. It could be bolt action

Like that Gauss Rifle?
    Come join No0B Network (No0B) on PC!
  • KamilTorres33
    14 postsPosts: 16
    edited May 2017
    nickcroker wrote: »

Like that Gauss Rifle?

Yes exactly
  • mwatts799900
    what i want to see is a mix of the DMR and the Kraber as well as a new pistol, and a new rifle that is low rate of fire, high damage and high accuracy(not like the g2 except its full auto)
  • BlueSulphur224
    234 postsPosts: 268 ✭✭
    I would like to see a new shotgun, either a double barrel shotgun or a pump action.

Also a new grenadier weapon: Rail gun
    Highly precise rail gun with a short delay before firing. Effective against titans (not as much as anti titans but still good) but it's a fast moving projectile instead of hitscan.

A new anti titan: Dragonfire RPG
    Fires unguided, fast moving rockets one at a time. Can carry 6 rockets in a single "magazine"

I think every other weapon type has enough weapons and I think that adding more would over saturate it, but hey new weapons are cool.
  • mwatts799900
    another thing i want to see is a new boost that when activated phases 10 specters to fight for you that are equipped with mastiffs, the activation cost is 75%
  • daryKENG
    215 postsPosts: 218
    edited June 2017
    Sci-fi AK?) Why not?)
    If serious - need more like Hemlock - weapons, making 3 (better 5, like Hemlock in TFall1)(or by 2 shots, like AN-94 "Abakan") shots by one pulling the trigger. Mybe TFall1 Spitfire (as long you shoot - more higher rate of fire and accuracy)
  • Grimmy888
    7 postsPosts: 9
    A new Shotgun definitely. it could be a shotgun with four barrels in a shape of a "+". It shoots vertically, and after the shot is taken it can be pumped **** the gun which rotates the barrels at a 90 degree angle each time it's pumped. Like the Charge Rifle it can have its own attachment which shoots all of the barrels at the same time, but creating more spread and recoil. What do you guys think about this. I thought about this gun already, but not for Titanfall 2, but I could see it fitting better.
  • chronic1028
    1 postsPosts: 1
    i would love to see dual smg weapons or dual pistols.
  • As an Anti Titan weapon I've been thinking a lot about a Fire Star launcher
  • Bl4ckDr4gon28
    1 postsPosts: 1
    I've been thinking for a long what weapons Titanfall 2 needs, and these are my Ideas:

A sorta, Chemrail-like weapon (from the Elysium movie)
    http://elysiumfilm.wikia.com/wiki/TST_Chemrail
    Shoots Arc rounds, (high damage) but has a low- full auto firerate, high recoil and only 20 Rounds (like the Alternator)
    Also it should have this bulky-tactical design from the chemrail

A SMG with high capacity, low damage and low recoil
    just like a space-P90

and last a Bolt action Sniperrifle, that does less damage than the Kraber but is hitscan.

PS. a new semi auto pistol would be nice
  • LordHerobrine568
    56 postsPosts: 70
    Disintigration Cannon: Shoots a constant beam that disintigrates the body of the enemy player. Has 100 "power" (ammo). Power is completely drained after holding down the trigger for 5 seconds. 2 seconds after the weapon stops firing, it starts to recharge. Not effective against Titans. Effective against infantry.

• daryKENG
    215 postsPosts: 218
    Disintigration Cannon: Shoots a constant beam that disintigrates the body of the enemy player. Has 100 "power" (ammo). Power is completely drained after holding down the trigger for 5 seconds. 2 seconds after the weapon stops firing, it starts to recharge. Not effective against Titans. Effective against infantry.

Sounds like L-STAR
  • BachPatu
    22 postsPosts: 32
    I'd like to see a weapon (Or series of weapons) that shoot(s) mini firestarters It can be a dual-purpose Anti-Pilot / Anti-Titan weapon (Like the Sidewinder or EPG), a sniper weapon or even a pistol

If not ALL OF THE ABOVE :)

JMO.....

BP
  • Haschibusalu
    10 postsPosts: 14
    I would love to see a Minigun as an Anti-Titan Weapon.
    Furthermore I like the idea of a Weapon that allows curved shots. Could also be an ordnance, like the disc that the Predator uses that you throw and can then be directed via the mouse cursor.
  • Well, as I said, i want a new sniper rifle, for ex. A bolt action one, that is hitscan, a bit lower damage than kraber. Or, a very interesting one - Sniper that needs to have inserted a new bullet after a shot (so one shot - reload) and it would cause a massive damage to titans and pilots, but it would slow you down when you hold it and have it in your inventory (simply, that could be an anti-titan weapon)

And for some reason i would like to change the melee mechanics of the game, like - You hit someone with a melee, he's stunned, and 3 hits from melee is a kill, so this way, we could be having melee weapons like knifes, swords, batons etc. so for ex. knife is 2 hit kill but its very close ranged, sword is long ranged and one hit kill, a baton is a stun weapon that knocks off your opponent.

A new shotgun wouldn't be a bad thing to see, some anti-titan weapons, just cause look at players in tf2 - Like in every match 50% of persons use the same weapon - r97, r201 and thats boring to get killed from the same weapon every match.

So basicly there could be a new dlc named - Weapon Overhaul, so devs will add some of weapons you all mentioned here.

Thanks for reading :)
  • marcio5358
    12 postsPosts: 12
    Abou the chemrail thing, it could have mods that give it bullets that ricochet through halls, and other mods that give it arc rounds while limiting its ammunition. An arrow and bow would be great too.