Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Found a bug or issue with Operation Frontier Shield? Report it here.

Comments

• ProjectBangarang
    3770 postsPosts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys I want to loop this back in before it gets too far gone. This should be used it for issues with the game and we've gone off on maps. I can create a maps discussion thread if we need too but let's keep this for issues.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • PC
    On the 25th, when I reached Aegis level 3 and 4 on Tone, I never received my Advocate packages. However, on the 26th, when I reached Aegis Level 3 on Ronin, I did receive my package.
  • getmused
    1640 postsPosts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭
    There is a thread in bug reporting. You could link it there. Some have already posted. @ProjectBangarang
  • ProjectBangarang
    @getmused no one ever goes to bug reporting that's why in general discussion there is always an issues thread pinned at the top for each DLC.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • getmused
    @ProjectBangarang gotcha fair enough
  • NuclearToast1
    103 postsPosts: 106 ✭✭
    Platform: PC
    Map: Wargames
    Issue: Wingman (basic, not elite) would not count kills, and I couldn't level it up at all. I killed dozens of grunts, but no advancement, and only on that map, which I tried twice. I finally leveled it up on other maps.

Platform: All, probably
    Map: All
    Issue: There is no way to turn off the hideous "flavor commentary" from the Dumb%&$ twins.

--NT
  • getmused
    @NuclearToast1 weird cause I haven't leveled my side arm either. Idk
  • NuclearToast1
    getmused wrote: »
    @NuclearToast1 weird cause I haven't leveled my side arm either. Idk

Yeah, makes it difficult to get those weapon add-ons without leveling them.

Which just reminded me...

Issue: Mouse wheel (change weapon bind) does not select sidearm, only primary/secondary. So I have to press yet another special key to draw my pistol.

--NT
  • T4Labok
    733 postsPosts: 777 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Issue: Wingman (basic, not elite) would not count kills, and I couldn't level it up at all. I killed dozens of grunts, but no advancement, and only on that map, which I tried twice. I finally leveled it up on other maps.

Issue: There is no way to turn off the hideous "flavor commentary" from the Dumb%&$ twins.

--NT

Minion kills don't count towards weapon XP, only pilots, Auto-Titans and piloted Titans
  • NuclearToast1
    T4Labok wrote: »
    Minion kills don't count towards weapon XP, only pilots, Auto-Titans and piloted Titans

Well crud, that sucks. Guess us FD-only people are screwed when it comes to weapon progression, which is a change from TF1. Color me disappointed.

--NT
  • xArkAngelx93
    76 postsPosts: 89
    T4Labok wrote: »

--NT

On the contrary, I never used the Devotion before, and yet when i used in in FD in the first wave it does indeed level up. It went from level 1 to level 5 after a few matches.
  • Hrafn-Fel
    3606 postsPosts: 3,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Hey guys I want to loop this back in before it gets too far gone. This should be used it for issues with the game and we've gone off on maps. I can create a maps discussion thread if we need too but let's keep this for issues.

Oh you posted yours so I figured we all should post map rotation lol. Sorry
  • xArkAngelx93
    Platform: Xbox One

Frontier Defense - I'm not sure if applies to all Titans, but when i was using Tone, she was recognizing some of the enemy A.I. Titans as "Pilots". Pretty sure in a PvE game mode there are no enemy Pilots.

Another bug I've encountered is that now Tone Primes execution is considerably more loud when executing other titans. It overwhelms a majority of the game volume in my case.
  • LordHerobrine568
    56 postsPosts: 70
    crabman169 wrote: »

Oh and the lobby music option is bugged out; Jay has already acknowledged though and it's set to be fix by next dlc

By that do you mean that there is no option or it just won't work, because if there is an ON/OFF slider for it can you tell me where it is?
  • getmused
    @LordHerobrine568 meaning consoles won't be able to use it until the next dlc
  • getmused
    @NuclearToast1 I'm leveling my primary and anti Titan but not side arm. When you finish a match of FD go to the summary. You will see your weapons level. Unfortunately I've never seen my side arm level but I've used it a lot. I'll switch to a side arm "cause it's faster than reloading" lol to kill grunts and the like
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    678 postsPosts: 699 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Platform: Xbox One
    Frontier Defense - I'm not sure if applies to all Titans, but when i was using Tone, she was recognizing some of the enemy A.I. Titans as "Pilots". Pretty sure in a PvE game mode there are no enemy Pilots.

Another bug I've encountered is that now Tone Primes execution is considerably more loud when executing other titans. It overwhelms a majority of the game volume in my case.
    I noticed that too with Monarch Executions on XBox One.
    Xbox One - Gen [email protected] TF1 Pilot
  • TIG_blane
    185 postsPosts: 198 ✭✭
    PC. If I unlock a new mod for a pistol (elite and REEEEEE .45 so far have the issue) the secondary slot stays highlighted. Rather annoying that I can't get rid of it.
  • ProfArs
    1284 postsPosts: 1,312 ✭✭✭
    Xbox One
    Frontier Defense
    Homestead

Serious bug where you're in your Titan and it can't move + you can't eject. It's has nothing to do with lagging because my ping didn't spike when it was happening but I also don't know what caused it. @Jayfresh_Respawn Have you heard anything about this yet?
    I am a Potato beyond Potatoes. I... am a Super Potato!
  • ProjectBangarang
    @Magikf1ngers do you want to pin this with the rest of them?
  • wordnoise
    1657 postsPosts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Not sure if this as an issue or just a normal function. I'll offer a suggestion that it should be changed if it isn't a bug but I feel like this is the best place for it.

Xbox
    All maps

When purchasing stuff at the armoury it takes you out of the menus when you buy each individual item. It'd be nice to just buy what I want, upload left over cash and then opt out of the armoury menus.

Sorry if this has already been said here or elsewhere. I've not seen it.
  • getmused
    @TIG_blane yep the highlighted "new" unlock is happening on xbox and won't go away
  • getmused
    @ProfArs they are aware of this and working on it.
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    ProfArs wrote: »
    Xbox One
    Frontier Defense
    Homestead

Serious bug where you're in your Titan and it can't move + you can't eject. It's has nothing to do with lagging because my ping didn't spike when it was happening but I also don't know what caused it. @Jayfresh_Respawn Have you heard anything about this yet?

We have and QA folks and designers are looking into it.

I will be sending issues here to QA to investigate. Thanks all for reporting.

To give some context on a few things:

- Map rotation for FD - the maps that are easier to play are weighted a bit heavier for Easy mode but outside of that they are even
    - Not being able to deposit or withdraw from Armory in Easy mode is intended. We haven't done a great job communicating that though so we're looking to improve that.
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • Rildilian
    1 postsPosts: 1
    XBOX

Tried to queue up for regular difficulty with a party of three. We sat waiting and waiting for the game to find a fourth person to start, but it never could. So we split up and queued up solo and in a group of two and immediately found games. We've tried multiple times to get a game as a group of three. Different difficulty. Exiting matchmaking and start searching again. Nothing. I'm not sure what or why this would happen, but a party of three can't play FD together.
  • Platform: PS4

Problem: This only applies to Frontier Defence but every time I join a game it is already on the 4th or 5th round. I played for almost 4 hours straight and not a single game I joined was it at the start. This is extremely annoying because it slows down the process of ranking up my Titan Aegis ranks because I only earn a 5th of what I would get if I had been playing since the start.

And it is definitely recreate able since I can't get it to stop happening.
  • xArkAngelx93
    ProfArs wrote: »
    Xbox One
    Frontier Defense
    Homestead

I've had this happen to me too using Northstar. I think it migh've happened when I tried to execute an enemy titan at full health, but died as soon as the melee connected. I could only dash and shoot after the bug
  • FavouriteBroom
    223 postsPosts: 240 ✭✭
    On Xbox one,
    All maps

I don't know if you would call this a bug? Could be a side effect if all the mayhem. Sometimes when you doom a nuke Titan it moves forward some, of course as I said this might not be a bug, could be latency and such and is only present on the later waves when there is a lot happening.
  • Kiera-Devi
    edited July 2017
    Platform:pc
    Frontier monarch warpaint still has the default red monarch colors when you're piloting it. Reproducible and can only be seen when you're in it or when you melee as titan
  • Lord_Simpson
    Platform: PS4

Problem: This only applies to Frontier Defence but every time I join a game it is already on the 4th or 5th round. I played for almost 4 hours straight and not a single game I joined was it at the start. This is extremely annoying because it slows down the process of ranking up my Titan Aegis ranks because I only earn a 5th of what I would get if I had been playing since the start.

And it is definitely recreate able since I can't get it to stop happening.

Same here, I've played at least 20 matches and I've only seen wave 3 once, its always wave 4 or 5!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!