Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

A-Wall Execution

I know Respawn has great ideas on their executions, I mean, they've proved it to us time and time again with each update, but I'm just curious as to what the A-Wall Pilot's execution is going to be. I'm just prepared to be blown away by what they're going to do with it, because the only way I can see it is The A-Wall Pilot will kick the Pilot they are executing, then will place down the shield as the Opposing Pilot turns around, Enemy Pilot shoots at the A-Wall Pilot but hits the shield, A-Wall Pilot then aims at the Enemy and guns him down. That's my idea on how the A-Wall Pilot's execution will play out. I'm curious to see if anyone else has a different idea for the A-Wall Pilot's execution!

Comments

• LordHerobrine568
    56 postsPosts: 70
    My idea is that the executioner slides an A-Wall projector between the enemy's legs so it lands right in front of the enemy. The the executioner then shoves the enemy so they land on top of the projector. It then projects, and slices the enemy in half, instantly killing them. You can't actually use this A-Wall because it explodes as soon as the execution is over.
  • ThechemistNL
    10 postsPosts: 11
    edited July 2017
    My idea is that the executioner slides an A-Wall projector between the enemy's legs so it lands right in front of the enemy. The the executioner then shoves the enemy so they land on top of the projector. It then projects, and slices the enemy in half, instantly killing them. You can't actually use this A-Wall because it explodes as soon as the execution is over.
    I guess it would have to be a modified unit that's modified in a way that it would not let ANY matter pass through, as normally you can walk through it, it just blocks projectiles.
    I would suggest that instead of exploding, this modification to that A-wall unit drains it's internal battery so quickly, that it can only be used for a couple of seconds, just long enough to perform an execution with it.
  • I think it would be neat if they put down the A-Wall first behind the enemy pilot then pulled the guy over it like a stealthy hitman/assassin's creed type execution. But this wouldn't be anywhere near as flashy as the other new executions so idk by how much respawn will top my idea
  • RedShield75
    1354 postsPosts: 1,444 ✭✭✭
    Go look it up on Shampooh's channel.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory