Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Issue with the War Games? Post it here.

2»

Comments

• P_O_OLD_MAN
    678 postsPosts: 699 ✭✭✭
    @FavouriteBroom The animations that glitch not just Titan related. I have been in drop ships waiting to start a match and the ship hatch door closes and then I'm hurtling to the ground as it throws me through it.

When you exit a Titan, we get a pause for maybe 0.5 to 1 second before you can get out. I have been killed a couple of times because of that.

And I'm pretty well convinced that the grenade drop into the Titan insated of a Battery will do damage to the Friendly Titan. I know I took damage form the grenade I dropped in a friendly titan when trying to put in a battery.

Maybe this was supposed to be April 1 release?
    Xbox One - Gen [email protected] TF1 Pilot
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    edited June 2017
    Update on the animation bugs for rodeo and sim pod - we released a hotfix today that should address those. Please let us know if you continue to see them.
    Is this something we have to download or is this on your Server back end that is "fixed" already??
    I launched TF2 this morning after I read this and also just check a 2 pm MST and there are no updates for TF2 on Xbox.
    I don't want to play TF2 is this has not been addressed already.

Edit : @Jayfresh_Respawn Any clarification please? I played this afternoon and there were piles of batteries just left on the ground. I picked them up and jumped into my own Titan which worked fine, but apparently people are now scarred of putting batteries in and just leave them on the ground. I went to try to jump on a Titans back with a battery, but they kept running away. So let's have an official announcement please!
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    Platform Xbox One
    Map Any - Attriton
    Issue: Why am I being thrown into Attrition matches down 100+ points and the opposing team all have Titans. I don't even have my Boost available. Either fix Stryder your craptacular Match Making Server or go join the Candy Crush team of developers!
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    edited June 2017
    Platform Xbox One
    Issue: X Button still erratically refuses to Eject Pilot from Titan. It ain't me, your code! As soon as the titan is getting hit or nearly dead, it decides to Reload my Tone instead of Ejecting me or allowing me to escape it.
    Fix this **** piece of junk.

Edit : So "Stu-pid" is a banned word? Really?
  • True64Pilot
    13 postsPosts: 15

So what?

So what, What?
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    edited June 2017
    Xbox One
    Any Map - Attrition
    Issue: After about 10 matches the game play slows down to the point that I'm moving at half normal speed for Pilot and Titan. Lag wise the matches have been consistent at 70 to 80 ms ping times. I'm guessing you have a resource leak and not properly disposing of objects, which builds up over time until the System dumps them out. If I reboot the console and then start playing again, it is night and day comparison of game play. Please debug your code because your leaking resources badly.

Edit: June 30th. It's still happening today. I have had to quit and relaunch the game after about 8 to 10 matches (on my second relaunch). Otherwise it feels like I'm wading through a swamp waist high and my movement speed is greatly reduced. Ping times are constant at 70 to 80 ms though.

Edit 2: Also it appears this also causes my Xbox One Elite Controller to disconnect and behaving erratically, necessitating a complete shut down and reboot of the console to solve it.
  • ProjectBangarang
    3770 postsPosts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

So what?

So what, What?

Who cares if they can get up that high, they can't do anything.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • True64Pilot

They can do some damage to titans with an archer from there.
    But the thing is... I'm reporting a possible bug to Respawn to make the game better. Are you a Respawn developer?
  • ProjectBangarang

They can do some damage to titans with an archer from there.
    But the thing is... I'm reporting a possible bug to Respawn to make the game better. Are you a Respawn developer?

Is it a bug? How? If you are oblivious enough to stand still long enough to get locked on from that far away and actually get hit, then high walls are the least of your concerns?
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • True64Pilot
    edited July 2017

Is it a bug? How? If you are oblivious enough to stand still long enough to get locked on from that far away and actually get hit, then high walls are the least of your concerns?

Mano, vai tomar no seu cu. If you are not a Respawn dev, f***ck off.
  • ProjectBangarang
    edited June 2017

Mano, vai tomar no seu cu. If you are not a Respawn dev, f***ck off.

Classy fella aren't you? Sorry I hurt your feelings babe. Watch out for those anti Titan weapons while you stand still, it's crazy out there.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4704 postsPosts: 4,759 mod
    Guys, this isn't the thread to discuss. This a bug report thread. @True64Pilot - watch the language and calm down.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    edited June 2017
    Xbox One
    Any Map, Attrition and likely others
    TitanFall Game Controller Input still being received when i am in a Text Entry Window!
    Repeatable 100% happens over and over and over.
    To Duplicate: Play TF2. Click on a players name and then select any activity (for example reporting them for cheating or sending them a message etc.) that will eventually bring up the text response window. If you used the D pad in the text window, you can inadvertently drop your Titan or use your Boost etc. If you press other keys, you can wind up dropping a grenade on yourself etc.
    Please fix this nonsense and do a better job with your Q&A too. You should be having people who play the game actually help do your Q&A.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4704 postsPosts: 4,759 mod
    Platform: I'm on PC - but I'm sure it's happening on other platforms
    Map/Mode if applicable: Irrelevant
    Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue: Gain Flame Core on Scorch - toss out a canister or two, fire off Flame Core .. canisters don't ignite anymore
    Any screens or capture: Not at this time, but I'll work on that.
    Can you reproduce the issue? Yes - every Flame Core.

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    Platform: I'm on PC - but I'm sure it's happening on other platforms
    Map/Mode if applicable: Irrelevant
    Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue: Gain Flame Core on Scorch - toss out a canister or two, fire off Flame Core .. canisters don't ignite anymore
    Any screens or capture: Not at this time, but I'll work on that.
    Can you reproduce the issue? Yes - every Flame Core.
    I've seen this too. I though my aim was bad, but now nope.
  • ncz20
    3 postsPosts: 3
    Traffic is the most unfun map in the game by a nautical mile. Every time I've played it, it's an unruly campfest. 2 easily predictable corridors, every enemy hides behind some cover with an AR peaking out at anyone dumb enough to run through. Aggressive pilots get melted.

Please delete it from the playlist completely. I never want to see it ever again.
  • ProjectBangarang
    PS4

Bounty Hunt (not sure of other modes)

Scoreboard no longer shows enemies who successfully evac'd it just shows them as alive in the scoreboard. The only way you know they evacuated is the kill feed Says xxxxx evacuated.

Can you re-create yes. Everytime.
  • zackawsomeness
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Xbox one
    Bug
    The archer anti titan weapon has a bug with a "new" mod unlocked when there is non I unlocked them all and it is now messing with my mind and is irritating and this was a problem for after all of them were unlocked not during unlocking them all its like it happened during war games plz fix
    Thanks
    Ninja070903
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    Xbox One
    Any map - Attrition (likely others too)
    Rodeoing a Titan appears to be really messed up, not just for me, but other people too. About 1/4 of my matches I see batteries left on the field and Pilots refuse to pick them up. Those that do and try to give them to a Friendly Titan appear to have severe issues getting a successful rodeo so they can insert the battery. I have watched as pilots leap again and again at my motionless and crouching Titan only to not be able to get onboard. I know they are pressing X and can hear the "I have a Battery" message, so I know they are doing this correctly. For myself, I have shown videos here multiple times where I run around holding X leaping at the Titan and it simply will not register that I am trying to Rodeo it.

Please fix this because your making the game play even less fun.
  • True64Pilot
    Not sure if it's a bug/glitch caused by the War games DLC. Talked to a few pilots and they said that happened to them once or twice.

Platform: xBox One
    Map/Mode if applicable: Homestead
    Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue: Might be an isolated case. I was rodeoing a Northstar, the Titan punched the ground and my pilot was killed by the damage when I was still rodeoing the Northstar
    Any screens or capture: Yes, take a look at my video
    Can you reproduce the issue? Not sure. So far, it only happened to me once.

• ThechemistNL
    10 postsPosts: 11
    Platform: Xbox One
    Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue: When I have my third weapon in my hands (in my case it's an anti-titan weapon) and then I press (not hold) Y to switch back to my primary, sometimes it pulls out my secondary weapon instead.
    Can you reproduce the issue: It has happened a few times but it doesn't happen every time either

the same happens to me on PS4. any gamemode with a pilot in it.
    my 3rd slot is a pistol, secondary is anti titan. When my AT runs out of ammo, it auto switches to the pistol, even if I switched to AT from my primary.
    This also means that swapping 2nd and 3rd weapon types has nothing to do with this issue.
    I prefer how this was handled in TF1: the left arrow on the D-pad now activates boost, where it used to be AT. but afaik the right arrow is not in use.

Please fix it so that whenever you swap / run out of ammo on AT weapons that you switch back to slot 1.
  • ThechemistNL
    XBox One
    Multiple Maps in Attrition (which I only play)
    Reproduced: Multiple Times.
    Issue: Sporadically I can not pass a Battery to a Friendly Titan. Watch as I try and give this battery to 2 friendly Titans, but the game fails to recognize I am holding the X button as I leap at them. I even get the prompt. X button. The X button works fine for reloading or other aspects of the game, but the Game simply isn't recognizing I can give them a battery. You can even hear my Pilot call out I have a battery to give them, so I am pressing X!
    Here is the most recent video of this nonesense
    That is pretty much game breaking!
    I'm on PS4 but I never used the rodeo prompt, I just use auto rodeo, haven't seen this. So this might be an issue with the rodeo prompt.

• ThechemistNL
    PS4

Bounty Hunt (not sure of other modes)

Scoreboard no longer shows enemies who successfully evac'd it just shows them as alive in the scoreboard. The only way you know they evacuated is the kill feed Says xxxxx evacuated.

Can you re-create yes. Everytime.

can confirm this happens on PS4 since War Games update. scoreboard no longer shows the dropship icon when a player enters it to evacuate, it only shows up on the obituary when they successfully evacuate.
  • ToxicApollo117
    67 postsPosts: 76
    Platform: All
    Map/Mode: Glitch-Any

We haven't been getting much Glitch at all for since the Colony patch, and by not much it means only once every few days-weeks. What happened?
    "Some of you may consider this overkill. It is"
  • Platform: PS4
    Map/Mode if applicable: Titan Brawl

Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue: Terrible spawn points that have your titan dropping in between a firing enemy and a teammate, leaving your titan to get blasted while you are waiting to be able to move.

Can you reproduce the issue? About half the time I play Titan Brawl it will happen.
  • Deadpool10942
    9 postsPosts: 13
    Platform: Xbox
    Frequency: everytime

The sound effects for the animation for the intro to wargames are very loud
  • Platform: PS4.

Issue: I noticed that the text underneath the in-game scoreboard (i.e. the ping indicator and the tooltips for selecting/viewing player profiles) as well as the icons seem to be compressed horizontally making them more difficult to read. I can remember clearly that this was not the case in previous versions of the game.

Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: Yes.

Details on how to reproduce the issue: Just click the touchpad to open the scoreboard while in-game and check the text/icons underneath it. Unfortunately, I can't provide screenshots of this at the moment.
  • True64Pilot
    edited July 2017
    Platform: xBox One

Map/Mode if applicable: Complex

Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue: There is a particular spot at Complex that when you call and embark your titan makes you and your titan be killed by fall.

Can you reproduce the issue? Yes, it happened to me twice in different days. See my videos.

• Brute_912
    280 postsPosts: 299
    Unnerf Amped weapons boost. Nerf R-201s. Sick of these balance changes.