Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Issue with Monarch's Reign? Post it here.

R3C0N54
19 postsPosts: 43 Community Manager
Hey Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the Monarch's Reign DLC. But with every DLC, there may be some issues that arise. If you run into an issue with this DLC, please let us know by reporting it here. Use the template below when reporting your issue as it does help a lot when you do. If you have screenshots and/or Videos, those can help too. Thank you everyone and have fun with the new DLC drop.

Please provide the following:

Platform:

Map/Mode if applicable:

Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue:

Any screens or capture:

Can you reproduce the issue?

Comments

• ThePapaMaan
    5 postsPosts: 5
    Downloaded update, now version 2.0.5.1. Meny and modes is still Glitch and Monarch is nowhere to be found!
    Restarted xbox one and game several times.

What's up?
  • ThePapaMaan
    Downloaded update, now version 2.0.5.1. Meny and modes is still Glitch and Monarch is nowhere to be found!
    Restarted xbox one and game several times.

What's up?

Ok. I find the new titan in the Titan config. Gr8. I also find the new Odessy/Relic map in Private match menu. What i still see which is confusing for my blur self, is that the main menu still is showing Glitch trailer and Glitch news. Also, as per earlier releases i was expecting a new playlist based the new map. Is this correct?
  • DoomestosCZ
    308 postsPosts: 338 ✭✭✭
    PC - I was taking down an enemy titan with Arc XO-16 and my teammate went for execution of the same titan, but I could actually still shoot it until I destroyed it during that execution and then the game logged me off
    I don't aim with my sight. I aim with my passion. It's my faith that pulls the trigger. I don't kill with my gun. I kill with my devotion.
  • Jazman2k
    259 postsPosts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Melee is still broken. People lunging at me from far far away. Stil getting lag spikes and lag.
  • i7BlackHat
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Please provide the following:
    Platform: PC
    Map/Mode if applicable: No Relic map. Where is that new DLC? Did you already put it into regular rotation?
    Be as detailed as you can when describing steps that lead to issue:
    Any screens or capture: It's Origin, no screen capture available.
    Can you reproduce the issue? Yes, I restarted Origin and tried to play on line again, no new DLC.
  • LordHerobrine568
    56 postsPosts: 70
    Platform: PS4

Map/mode: It doesn't have to do with maps or modes, but the games store.

Issue: The new Tone and Ronin Prime Titans are not available in the PlayStation store, at least the U.S. version. Others were saying they bought the bundle for Monarch's Reigns, but didn't receive the new Primes.

How to reproduce:

1. Log in to a PlayStation Account that's from the U.S., and search for "Tone Prime" or "Ronin Prime" in the PlayStation Store. It won't be there.

2. Attempt to buy the Monarch's Reigns bundle from in the game. You will be given an error message saying that you already have items from the bundle, even if you don't.

3. Check the menu for Prime Titans. Next to Ronin and Tone it should say "Coming Soon".
  • Supersid1004
    75 postsPosts: 92
    platform: pc

map/mode: all

the melee is still very hit or miss not so much as in range but you can hit somebody and they just stand there and you dies and then when you see the replay you just walked up to them which you didn't do and they kicked you.

yes i can reproduce it since it happens a lot
  • Laziorus
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Xbox One
    Issue with pricing in the store, so nothing map related.

Because I don't live in the U.S I have the prices appear in local currency, which for a camo pack is 19,80kr. When I press "buy" and am taken to the external payment window on Xbox, the price appears as 19,80 USD instead. The same issue occurs with every single purchasable item in the store, so a prime titan is priced at a nice 45,50$ at the moment.
    Is this a visual bug only, or does it actually affect the price? The purchase is irredeemable, so I haven't tried to go through with it yet because of the insane pricing.
  • rgoti
    33 postsPosts: 35

Issue: The new Tone and Ronin Prime Titans are not available in the PlayStation store, at least the U.S. version. Others were saying they bought the bundle for Monarch's Reigns, but didn't receive the new Primes.

How to reproduce:

1. Log in to a PlayStation Account that's from the U.S., and search for "Tone Prime" or "Ronin Prime" in the PlayStation Store. It won't be there.

2. Attempt to buy the Monarch's Reigns bundle from in the game. You will be given an error message saying that you already have items from the bundle, even if you don't.

3. Check the menu for Prime Titans. Next to Ronin and Tone it should say "Coming Soon".

Same problem here in PS4. Don´t know if I can buy directly from the PS Store (website) and receive all the content from the Monarch Reigns bundle.

• rgoti
    rgoti wrote: »

How to reproduce:

Same problem here in PS4. Don´t know if I can buy directly from the PS Store (website) and receive all the content from the Monarch Reigns bundle.

I just check again the PS Store website and both new prime titans are not available alone. What is strange is that some content from the Monarch Reign bundle appear purchased (Camo pack and Nose Arts).

I have not buy any of the new content release yesterday I just want to buy bundle as I do with the previous releases.
  • Jazman2k
    259 postsPosts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Melee:

It's still ridiculous. people lunging at me from i don't know how far away. And my melee works 50/50. Sometimes i am literally NEXT to enemy, no kill. I swing, swing and swing. nothing. Then sometimes when i am 100% sure my melee will fail, what happens? My pilot lunges uncontrollably through the air like some magical harry potter. BOOM! It's too inconsistent.

Hit Detection:

Sometimes nicely aimed burst kills enemy with ease. nice. I feel awesome. I am the king. I am top of the scoreboard (or at least in top 3). Then next game comes....I shoot full magazines, i throw nades. I stim them, melee them. I throw my computer out of window...nothing helps. They just WONT DIE no matter what i do. Oh no, enemy firing at me! Better run to cover. whew i made ittrrrgghghghghghghghghghghh...i am dead? How am i dead? Oh....somehow i died after i went cover.

Ping/Latency:

It is like an crazy ex. Usually it's fine and nice but holy fuzzbunnies, suddenly it goes CRAZY! 60,80,200,60,70,80,90,200,70,200. I don't know. Also it would be nice to see other players pings.

Alternator:

How on earth that gun always one shot kills me from distances? How? That gun should be INACCURATE but no. People run and gun away with it like no tomorrow. And that thing is lethal too.
  • LamAbyss90
    80 postsPosts: 86
    I have a problem with monarch...

Too good against pilots.
  • rgoti
    @R3C0N54 any update on the Monarch Bundle purchase from the PS store?
  • ProjectBangarang
    3770 postsPosts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since the update I've had a MASSIVE issue with getting large amounts of Salt in my pilots boots.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • ShirentheSiren

Ever since the update its been nothing but a gigantic mess of broken melees and insane lag. I'm clearly not the only one having this issue as your forums are showing hundreds of posts on the same things.

At this point you guys need to cut your loses and stop. Every single patch something else breaks that had just gotten fixed. I'm tired of punching a titan in doomed state only to have it be launched 100 feet away. I'm tired of the aimbots. I'm tired of being fully cheated out of my kills for no reason at all. I'm tired of the 50/50 hit detection. I'm tired of being made out to be a bad player because YOUR game is broken and you wont fix it.

Fix the issues, and after that stop. No more. Its no wonder my old clan all went back to tf1.
  • rgoti
    rgoti wrote: »
    @R3C0N54 any update on the Monarch Bundle purchase from the PS store?

Due to the lack of feedback regarding the purchase of the bundle from the PS4 direclty I decide to purchase directly from the PS Store (Website).

Hope that as soon I arrive to home all the items that are included in the bundle are available. More than 24 hourse since the release of Monarch and people want to give money and support the game.
  • AirborneXseal
    3 postsPosts: 3
    PS4

Huge amounts of lag, I'm getting quadruple digit ping is there anything I can do to fix this?
  • bturcotte321
    450 postsPosts: 495 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Cannot choose pilot juicer "checkmate" execution​ when using energy thief. The energy thief execution is kinda lame and I'd rather opt out. Could just display a battery being crushed in the Titans hand rather than a pilot.
    XB1 GT: "Bturc0tt3"-- TF1: G10.50, Season 1 Diamond V -- TF2: G29 Pilot, G100 Legion.
  • Voidwalker-1998
    139 postsPosts: 143
    I was playing an Attrition match yesterday on Relic and I called in Northstar. I got killed just as she landed so I set her to follow mode so she would come to me. As I'm watching the silhouette of my Northstar, I realised that she came out of the dome shield already in the doomed state, but the actual auto-titan meter down at the bottom left of the screen was showing that she had full health. I thought it was just a little bug with the health bar but it quickly turned out that my titan did actually drop in doomed.

I don't know what caused it, but my titan definitely spawned in doomed. I was watching my titan as soon as I respawned and activated follow mode and it had the striped doom health bar before the dome shield even deactivated. No indication of it taking damage and no core would be able to do that amount of damage, never mind to a titan in a dome shield. It happened too fast though so I didn't get a chance to screencap it.

I'm on PS4.
    'Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat' - They all hurt, the last one kills.
  • LordHerobrine568
    56 postsPosts: 70
    The nose arts on Tone and Ronin Prime are kinda broken. On Tone, the broken nose arts are Seeing Red, Octo-Lock, Destroyer of Worlds, Pandamonium, Game Face (kinda), Bloodthirsty, Face of Death, and there's probably a few more I missed. You can tell it's broken because in nose arts like Face of Death, you can see there's a spot for Tone's datacore.

For Ronin, almost every nose arts is broken. None of them are actually on the front of his chasis, they're on the top and and little on the side.
  • TadsJ2
    21 postsPosts: 28
    Hey @R3C0N54 ,

Since it wasnt announced in the patch notes is the Amped Wingman dmg nerf intended or it is a bug ?
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    678 postsPosts: 699 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    XBox One.
    The 10 days prior to this DLC drop, the Oregon CGE 1 and CGE 2 servers were steady at 65 to 80 ms in game ping times, with occasional spiked to 120 ms. I played bout 25 hours of Attrition during this period and the game was finally stable. I was starting to enjoy myself and was thinking of asking 2 friends to purchase the game.
    Since the DLC dropped, my in game ping times have doubled to 120 to 500 ms on the same Servers. Switching to other servers just makes it worse.
    The game is now unplayable, pilots take full clips of G2A ammo to the back of the head and take ZERO damage. I empty my Tone 40 mm cannon into Titans, see impacts and piece coming off, but the 3 shot lock on for the tracking rockets never comes up and I do virtually no damage. So many broken issues now.
    Secondly the number of Foreign players I hear on the Oregon Servers is a major issue. Yesterday I played a game where my "team mates" were a trio of Slavic speaking people. I guess they are here to exploit the horrible Lag Compensation Code that still remains unresolved to this day, and punishes people who pay for good internet.
    I think will just give up and come back in a week or so to see if it has resolved itself. If not, I'll delete the game off my Xbox One and that will be the last Respawn title I ever purchase. Needless to say, I won't be inviting anyone to purchase this hot mess of a game.
    Xbox One - Gen [email protected] TF1 Pilot
  • Ceyly
    36 postsPosts: 39

Map: Not map specific
    why am i even doing this..
    https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/11724/crashing-to-desktop-after-colony-update/p4

I could post several of these, there are more than enough. Stop ignoring us. The update hasn´t changed anything.
    The new Titan is great - still i would prefer to be able to play rather than new content. Cause i can´t really play the content.
    Please bump and awesome, we need as much attention as possible. Respawn has to start to pay attention.
  • brawlyhawk
    Xbox one

Any map

Lts

Okay my only problem with this update is monarch itself. She needs some sort of nerf. It's gets frustrating when I'm playing as ronin and she uses energy siphon and I'm fine that it gives her part of a shield but I hate that it slows me down so much, maybe even more slower than arc wave...and the fact that I can use my sword core and with all her perks and **** she slows me down and regenerates most all my damage I put on her. Also the fact that I can't counter her example Before the update I played every titan besides ion and for ever titan as I played BEFORE monarch reigns I had knew how to counter that titan. But the more I play LTS I find more and more that it's impossible to counter her for examlpe I play as scorch and I see that monarch used both of her dashes so I go up to her and use incendiary traps to trap her in a corridor then I for the kill with thermal shield and guess what monarch finds a place to shot me with energy siphon slows down and gives her a shield and walks right threw the fire and gets range on me and range + scorch equals death and I would have killed her if she didn't have that so all I'm asking is plz nerf her and read more of these comments to help improve her
  • TheMightyM0
    434 postsPosts: 457 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has been addressed yet.

Platform: Xbox

Bug: Sound effect for Monarchs laser shield stealer thing play the same volume no matter where I am in relation to it. Always sounds like its going off right next to me when I am in my titan and that makes trying to react using sound cues a little weird.
  • Stry-Tr0n
    46 postsPosts: 56
    edited June 2017
    PC
    Everytime

The Ronin Prime excution's does not have sound , he still using his old execution when you ear it but the visual show you the new one ^^'
  • Eiighty
    11 postsPosts: 11
    I'm sure this has been said but Monarch needs a whopping nerf. Either severely increase the timer between that shield drain, or severely reduce that titan's health (like, down to ronin and northstar levels). Right now Monarch is just the alpha dog on the battlefield because it can stay alive indefinitely as long as you hang back and take shields then run
  • Magikf1ngers
    4668 postsPosts: 4,723 mod
    Deleted OpEd / comments / etc that aren't related to technical issues with the DLC - if you want to have discussions like that, please use the general forums.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • P_O_OLD_MAN
    678 postsPosts: 699 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has been addressed yet.

Platform: Xbox

Bug: Sound effect for Monarchs laser shield stealer thing play the same volume no matter where I am in relation to it. Always sounds like its going off right next to me when I am in my titan and that makes trying to react using sound cues a little weird.
    I noticed this too. I can hear it at the same volume from the opposite sides of the map or right besides me.
    Xbox One - Gen [email protected] TF1 Pilot
  • Snus83
    34 postsPosts: 35
    Laziorus wrote: »
    Xbox One
    Issue with pricing in the store, so nothing map related.

Because I don't live in the U.S I have the prices appear in local currency, which for a camo pack is 19,80kr. When I press "buy" and am taken to the external payment window on Xbox, the price appears as 19,80 USD instead. The same issue occurs with every single purchasable item in the store, so a prime titan is priced at a nice 45,50$ at the moment.
    Is this a visual bug only, or does it actually affect the price? The purchase is irredeemable, so I haven't tried to go through with it yet because of the insane pricing.

Why would you want to give them money, lol?

You wait for 2 minutes in the queue to play 4 vs 5 team of tones.

Half a year since release and matchmaking is still ****.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!