Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Custom Helmets. :>

Kotori-N7
0 postsPosts: 2
I feel like Titanfall2's multiplayer is lacking more in depth character customization. I was thinking new helmets you can purchase. Ex. Coopers, Vipers helmets for multiplayer.....
It'll make money and give the game more depth and character variation. I would spend so much money on helmets for the characters.

Comments

• iGlitchSOZ
    1 postsPosts: 2
    Yeah, that is a cool idea but having some more customization options would be better. Idk if it's only me but every pilot should be different, like chassis and tech they got on their cloths.
  • toaNidhiki
    1 postsPosts: 1
    I would love to be able to do stuff like this. To be able to customize the helmet, the jump-kit, the miscellaneous bits here and there... It would be fantastic. I would pay for that for sure. It would make sense to at least incorporate helmets from the campaign, like @Kotori-N7 said We already got warpaints and nose-arts to match the ones from the campaign bosses' Titans, so having their helmets would be a logical next step if this ever became a feature. I would kill for a Blisk helmet...
  • ProfArs
    1284 postsPosts: 1,312 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Kotori-N7 wrote: »
    I feel like Titanfall2's multiplayer is lacking more in depth character customization. I was thinking new helmets you can purchase. Ex. Coopers, Vipers helmets for multiplayer.....
    It'll make money and give the game more depth and character variation. I would spend so much money on helmets for the characters.

This would be moving towards Destiny levels of customization and probably wouldn't work with the games current build and Respawn's scope. Maybe if this game sold 30M copies this would be plausible.

EDIT: I'm not opposed to the OP btw.
    I am a Potato beyond Potatoes. I... am a Super Potato!
  • mwatts799900
    12 postsPosts: 16
    if there was an option in the game to customize your pilot, for example changing the helmet or what they wear in general then i would be happy and depending on your pilot lvl or you can get them from an advocate gift but its rare, the other way to get them would to buy them but it would cost more than it cost to buy ordnance.

let me know if you agree
  • Someone talked about this kind of customization to Jayfresh_Respawn, he said he'd try to pass it on. I'm not confirming anything, It's just what I saw in a thread.