Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Pilot to Titan Executions (Game Idea)

Explanation---
When you Execute an enemy Titan as a Pilot.

Condition---
Successfully take enemy Titan's Battery while said enemy Titan is Doomed.

Example---
After successfully pulling the enemy Titan's Battery, instead of jumping off the Titan, Phase Shift into the enemy Titan's cockpit and stab the enemy with your Dataknife.

I personally really like the idea of Pilot to Titan Executions, it could feel really badass and awesome to pull it off.

Comments

• ImBobCat
    13 postsPosts: 14
    Explanation---
    When you Execute an enemy Titan as a Pilot.

Condition---
    Successfully take enemy Titan's Battery while said enemy Titan is Doomed.

Example---
    After successfully pulling the enemy Titan's Battery, instead of jumping off the Titan, Phase Shift into the enemy Titan's cockpit and stab the enemy with your Dataknife.

I personally really like the idea of Pilot to Titan Executions, it could feel really badass and awesome to pull it off.

Perfect Idea!
  • gamemaster704
    18 postsPosts: 20
    that actually sounds awesome and could easily be implemented into the game without any changes made to the overall rodeo system.
  • Cyriann
    7 postsPosts: 8
    Awesome idea, that would give a bit more punch to a rodeo kill.
  • beqxq9zw5r1x
    536 postsPosts: 569 ✭✭✭
    I think this is a good idea, I mean even when you rodeo a doomed titan whether you're pulling the battery out or dropping a grenade, it's going to destroy it so yeah, this could make rodeoing more useful
    Your friendly everyday Pilot, ready to kick **** and call Titans
  • beqxq9zw5r1x
    536 postsPosts: 569 ✭✭✭
    but the problem is, what gonna happen to the titan when you kill the pilot that controls the titan?
    Your friendly everyday Pilot, ready to kick **** and call Titans
  • but the problem is, what gonna happen to the titan when you kill the pilot that controls the titan?

I'd imagine that you'd just initiate self-destruct after killing them
  • HUS-Krisco13
    37 postsPosts: 61
    Well lets do with christmas gift ;)
    This situation like You wrote but not dataknife but u leave him a satchel or granade and phase dash out and boom (ofcourse short animation like the executed pilot try to getout from titan and something not works that panic ;) ) ;)
  • Zurg44
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Well lets do with christmas gift ;)
    This situation like You wrote but not dataknife but u leave him a satchel or granade and phase dash out and boom (of course short animation like the executed pilot try to getout from titan and something not works that panic ;) ) ;)

Omg Thats amazing.
    You could drop a grenade phase out and get to watch them open the hatch only to have them and their titan explode before they can get out
  • but the problem is, what gonna happen to the titan when you kill the pilot that controls the titan?

I'd imagine that you'd just initiate self-destruct after killing them

Yeah, like you kill the pilot and eject from their Titan to blow it up.

Or instead of phase-shifting inside, you hop on the front and just shoot the pilot through the glass, and when you jump off, the Titan blows up.

I do like that phase shift and eject idea though
  • There could be so many possiblities with this. I'd really like to see something like that
  • HUS-Krisco13
    37 postsPosts: 61
    well i have one more epic ;)

U phase dash to titan initiate eject, ofcourse u go in to the air with enemy pilot and execute him pushing the dataknife to the heart :)
    Beautifull if u can watch this from 3rd person view :D
  • AimyB0t
    60 postsPosts: 68
    The only trouble with this is that it's going to be super cramped in the cockpit and well a really high chance of you getting fused to the titans control panels; Not being able to draw your knife, but mouthing the words kill me and making the enemy pilot **** themselves to death in terror.
  • TheUKEliteGamer
    141 postsPosts: 155
    I bringing this back to life because I love this idea.
    So @Jayfresh_Respawn, can we expect something like this in the future?
    You thought I was running over there, but I was behind you the whole time...
    Now it's too late...
  • LordRockinghamm
    142 postsPosts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Bump dude. Bump.
  • BlazingComet318
    65 postsPosts: 66
    Bump again
  • Sounds interesting...