Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

PS4 Multiplayer Stuttering

iDrykeri
0 postsPosts: 1
I've checked my internet and have gotten about 85 mbps download speed. Tried joining about 4 games before I looked into possible server issues. Couldn't find any reports, so I'm posting this. Anyone else having intolerable stuttering occur during multiplayer matches? I've been playing quite a bit for the last couple of weeks with no issues. Now all of a sudden it's unplayable.

Comments

• It got worse the last 2 or 3 days (PC) for a lot of people.
  • SIONTIS
    59 postsPosts: 64
    Same here, PS4 . I can rarely double jump or slide hop because of this. In other words,unplayable. :(
  • bovrillor
    13 postsPosts: 13
    edited January 2017
    For the last week between 6PM and 1AM all I can get is 'Connection to server timed out' (with the occasional few seconds of rubberband map intro)

It's absolutely fine during the day, though.

There's some seriously messed-up stuff happening at Respawn's end, I'm sure of it. My speeds, connection, ping, all the same as ever. Every other game is fine and dandy. FML
  • SIONTIS
    59 postsPosts: 64
    bovrillor wrote: »
    For the last week between 6PM and 1AM all I can get is 'Connection to server timed out' (with the occasional few seconds of rubberband map intro)

It's absolutely fine during the day, though.

There's some seriously messed-up stuff happening at Respawn's end, I'm sure of it. My speeds, connection, ping, all the same as ever. Every other game is fine and dandy. FML

This. I have posted this in another topic too.
    When I play in the morning , the game rarely stutters (the map intro rubberbunding is always there though) but when I launch the game in the evening (after 3-4 matches ) it becomes a stutterfest even if the ping is steady. The lag spikes are something that I understand , the strange thing is the weird stuttering that doesn't occur in every match and is not ping related.
    I am 36 years old and I have played almost every first person shooter released online, this is the first time I experience this.
    I know that it is not frame rate (hardware) related because it would happen in every match, it is definitely server-net code related and I wish this issue will get addressed soon because I freakin love TF2 online!!!