Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Same players over and over and over again.

I'm aware there must be 10000's of people playing this game. I can't understand how and why I keep getting put in matches with the same people. See the same user names in matches day in day out. Not sure how the matching works in the game either. It doesn't feel random it tends to feel around the same difficultly every game. Be nice to win lose or draw instead of feeling like I'm putting all my efforts in just to break even.

Comments

• AUSSIEPR0
    18 postsPosts: 20
    I'm aware there must be 10000's of people playing this game. I can't understand how and why I keep getting put in matches with the same people. See the same user names in matches day in day out. Not sure how the matching works in the game either. It doesn't feel random it tends to feel around the same difficultly every game. Be nice to win lose or draw instead of feeling like I'm putting all my efforts in just to break even.

What region/data center?
    - COG_AUSSIEPRO
  • Just the advocate network. Based in Manchester UK
  • AUSSIEPR0
    18 postsPosts: 20
    Just the advocate network. Based in Manchester UK

Right, so 'networks' have nothing to do with player population for a region (as they are worldwide). To see how 'populated' your region (UK) is you need to search a mode (Like Attrition or Mixtape), and see "# players in your region". Keep in mind this is for only the players who are searching/playing the selected mode.

EG: In Aus (Sydney) during peak times 'Attrition' can be as high as 400+ players (which is not the best, but still enough to have a rare chance of playing the same enemies more than 3 times in a night.

It all depends on the population and mode at the time of playing!
    - COG_AUSSIEPRO