Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Disconnect//Main Menu After Every Match

13»

Comments

• Today, I make a test. I disconnected my PC from ethernet, and I tryed to use USB tethering and 4G (LTE). And surprise, at the end of the match I didn't have any timeout error. So now I'm trying to understand if it's a router problem, or an ISP problem.
  • azprodigy
    31 postsPosts: 31
    My router was getting flooded and kicking me from the game. No way to change those settings in my router. Im using a borrowed router now and the game has ran fine ever since.
  • OK guys, I did other tests, and maybe I found a solution, for my router I need to disable the Game Mode Option. It appear to be NAT settings for other routers, so try to disable it. After this, I found a discussion about another game, but with the same issue: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17611541617
    I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.
  • I had this on the PS4 beta after every single match, and turns out there was a silly "game mode" in my router turned on.

It;s description was, "helps certain games on your PS3 or Xbox play through the NAT of your router. Your console will still work online without it"

Which I thought made no sense whatsoever!

Anyway, I disabled that and it worked like a charm, no more disconnects.
  • GameFetishism
    4 postsPosts: 5
    edited November 2016
    My guess is Game mode essentially turns off NAT setting, which is fine if you have only one device connected to the internet. But for those who have multiple devices and/or need router's WiFi functionality, this is not something we can do, unfortunately.

I may be wrong, but I think that's what's going on.
  • Jacket785
    157 postsPosts: 162 ✭✭
    Do Belkin Routers have a Game Mode setting? Cause I haven't seen anything like that in the settings of the router.
    "My expectations are usually low, so that I'm not disappointed"

• Search something about NAT configuration. As I understood, the Game Mode Option enable the NAT on the router.
  • Jacket785
    157 postsPosts: 162 ✭✭
    So I did a little research regarding the NAT and then some research on the Belkin router. There is a feature called Intellistream in the Advanced Settings that prioritizes traffic for videos, streaming and gaming. I turned this feature off and sure as **** I can play full matches now on the Belkin Router. I need someone else to confirm this for me though.
    "My expectations are usually low, so that I'm not disappointed"

• twey25
    3 postsPosts: 3
    Same here. I really like the game but I can play only an occasional game before I get kicked.
  • _SaiYaN88_x
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited November 2016
    Same Xbox One. Just bought the game and i am already getting sick of it because of all this disconnect issues. Fix this ASAP!
  • twey25
    3 postsPosts: 3
    All other games (Battlefield, Destiny, etc..) work fine for me. Sometimes I can play one or two games before getting kicked. It's really annoying...
  • Great. This issue still hasn't been resolved. I KNOW it isn't my computer or my wifi. They both can handle things from Destiny all the way to World of Warcraft on highest graphics possible while being in a raid! And it has never disconnected me. This is a total waste of my time and money, literally. Please reply if this has been resolved and I somehow overlooked it!
  • bump
  • Mallakee
    1 postsPosts: 1
    POTENCIAL SOLUTION

This guy is right!! Ty you so much! Was so frustated about this!
    OK guys, I did other tests, and maybe I found a solution, for my router I need to disable the Game Mode Option. It appear to be NAT settings for other routers, so try to disable it. After this, I found a discussion about another game, but with the same issue: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17611541617
    I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.