Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Report Cheat

TOKBeats
27 postsPosts: 64
Ban this pls! From first day, this is cheat!

Comments

• zuwarrior80
    229 postsPosts: 244 ✭✭✭
    how does he know where u reappear? Is it really a cheat or is there a tell?
  • shadow26k
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited January 13

‌‌
  • zuwarrior80
    229 postsPosts: 244 ✭✭✭
    his titan is Ion, i dont believe Ion has sonar capability.
  • TOKBeats
    shadow26k wrote: »
    most likely not cheats, his titan has sonar capability and you can track phase shifted players on the minimap.

Serios, you not player Titanfall, this is Cheat! Aim Phase Shift?
  • AUSSIEPR0
    18 postsPosts: 20
    Looks legit to me. As kill time is reduced he just has to get to hitmarkers (bullet impacts) on you and you are dead. With phase shift there is a slight distortion/effect when you active and leave phase shift. All he had to do was look for those 'effects' (same as you can with CLOAK pilots). I am a Titanfall 1 veteran, and this is just someone who knows what to look for/predicts player movement (something gamers pickup on over time).
    - COG_AUSSIEPRO
  • TOKBeats
    Looks legit to me. As kill time is reduced he just has to get to hitmarkers (bullet impacts) on you and you are dead. With phase shift there is a slight distortion/effect when you active and leave phase shift. All he had to do was look for those 'effects' (same as you can with CLOAK pilots). I am a Titanfall 1 veteran, and this is just someone who knows what to look for/predicts player movement (something gamers pickup on over time).

Jajajajajaj, tTtttttttt, Kkkkkkkk OK man!
  • TOKBeats

Still having your opinion?

• AUSSIEPR0
    18 postsPosts: 20
    Apologies, that second video show definite 'snaping' and some 'tracing'. So yes unfortunately it appears that Titanfall 2 is already prone to hackers. I just hope they can be countered/banned.
    - COG_AUSSIEPRO