Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Kickt by FairFight after 357 hours????

Hey,

I was playing a TitanFall 2 and then suddenly get disconnected from game and getting message "Kicked by FairFight". After 357 hours of playing TitanFall 2 a get banned, for what???

I already send the massage to EA and there did advise me to contact you guys about it. But to be honest after large amount of time and money I did spend on TitanFall 2 and this is something you do to your custumers.

If I am guilty of samething I hoop you have some proof of it!

Kind regards,

Comments

• Same here after playing 205 Hours of Titanfall 2 i got kicked in a Round... I dont know why FairFight is banning good Players instead of Cheating ones!!
  • Magikf1ngers
    4647 postsPosts: 4,702 mod
    Guys - this is a fan forum, only one person from Respawn really checks here, and not that often now that the game isn't fully supported. Myself and the other moderator are volunteer fans.

My suggestion would be to send an e-mail to [email protected] and calmly, and maturely, explain what happened without getting self-righteous. If they can fix it, I'm sure they will.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot