Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Subnautica Is Free On PC For A Limited Time

laddie13
383 postsPosts: 418 mod
If you sign up at the Epic Games store you can get Subnautica for free until December 25th.

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4652 postsPosts: 4,707 mod
    Haven't heard of that one - is it a PS exclusive?
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • laddie13
    383 postsPosts: 418 mod
    No, it actually came out on PC before it recently made it to console. It’s an underwater survival game that has a very positive rating from critics and fans.

I recently bought a new PC, so it looks like a great game to test it out with.
  • alfen1980_Nor
    116 postsPosts: 122
    This is a great game. I love diving, exploring and building IRL. So this game was a 100% match for me. It has been one of the best experience i have had in Vr (pc) I just hope that the "Below zero" stand alone expansion will be released in VR also.
    So this gets a double thumbs up from me :smile: