Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Questions About Off Topic Discussions ( reference Dead Space)

ensc1
827 postsPosts: 848 ✭✭✭
edited July 2018
Some honest questions about "Off Topic" discussions after reading forum guidelines and not finding any answers.

1) Is there a reason why it appears that I cannot comment on any "Off Topic" discussions?
2) Is there a reason why I can't add a new discussion directly inside of the "Off Topic" area?

I'm only asking because I saw that just 2 days ago @BlurriFace had added a new discussion that was in the "Off Topic" area about Dead Space. I would have really liked to comment on this, but there was just 1 reply there and I did not seem to have the ability to comment on it.

Anyway, since I could not comment there, in case you see this @BlurriFace, I agree with you in that I would love to see more Dead Space. Back when I was playing those types of games, Dead Space and Dead Space 2 were the only two games that I enjoyed so much that I actually played each of them all the way through 5 times.

Comments

• cosmicturtle333
    3148 postsPosts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is that way because of spam a while ago. Linking your EA account in game to your forum account fixes it. Maybe.
    Join the forum Discord server: https://discord.gg/SbneBat
  • Magikf1ngers
    4647 postsPosts: 4,702 mod
    @ensc1

As far as I can see - there shouldn't be a reason for you not to be able to post in there. As @cosmicturtle333 said, if you haven't already linked your EA account, to that, but AFAIK you have to use your EA account now to log in here in the first place.

@Jayfresh_Respawn - can you take a peek?
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    As far as I can see there shouldn't be any issues with posting in Off Topic. No permissions have been changed. I moved this thread to Off Topic and let me know if you folks keep having issues.

Magik - also check the mod dashboard, sometimes the system gets hung up on approving posts and they end up there.

Dead Space is a great franchise. Dead Space 2 was the first game I shipped and I have lots of great memories with that team. The people responsible for it are long gone and doing awesome stuff around the industry now but I'd love to see it come back too.
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • Magikf1ngers
    4647 postsPosts: 4,702 mod
    I did check the mod dashboard - I don't think I missed anything, but it's possible.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • BlurriFace
    759 postsPosts: 798 ✭✭✭
    @ensc1 too bad you had that error, glad to see it fixed. Currently doing a second play through. It's fun with the new game plus so you have your upgraded stuff, currently upgrading the weapons I didn't use the first go around. Definitely like their replay factor. Like the story mode in TF1 it gives me fun reasons to go back