Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

PS4 Titanfall 2 Gauntlet Trophy

GeneralShow_HD
0 postsPosts: 1
edited April 2018
Anyone who has this or can do it can you PLEASE help me get this dang thing? I can share play on PS4 and let you run it. This is the only trophy I need to plat this game and I mentally cant do it.

Someone please help me.

Comments

• tubbiestkrav
    116 postsPosts: 121
    Whats the point of someone else doing it?
    Plenty of vids on You tube
    Im gen 60+ and havent even tried!
  • RedShield75
    1364 postsPosts: 1,454 ✭✭✭
    Is this the top 3 achievement?
    Piece of cake on PC, some might be useful on PS4.
    What I did:
    Build up momentum before entering the gauntlet (jump on the wall of the entrance hallway thing)
    Use the EPG found above the firing range
    Use frags to increase your speed to 50 kph (simply cook them until the detonate. You cannot die in the gauntlet)
    Alternately, use Arc rounds for easier grunt kills.
    Have the EVA-8 as your other weapon, and switch between them. There are enough enemies that between the EVA, EPG, and nades you will not have to reload.
    Make sure you utilize sliding under the door.
    It might help to be able to bhop.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory
  • xnarcosysx
    1962 postsPosts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭
    You need to use the arc grenades and an eva. Wish I could remember the video I watched, but it's all about prefiring and throwing the grenades in the right places.

Here's one though:
  • cosmicturtle333
    3150 postsPosts: 3,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting others to get your achievements is dumb. Earn your rewards or don't get them at all.
    Join the forum Discord server: https://discord.gg/SbneBat
  • Magikf1ngers
    4647 postsPosts: 4,702 mod
    Getting someone else to get the achievement, aside from being basically morally wrong - would leave one with a sense of emptiness at having something huge like that without earning it yourself.

No thanks. I'd rather just not have it than have someone get it for me.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot