Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Lobby times Make me wanna walk away...

SerratedChimp
10 postsPosts: 16
Hey Respawn soon to be EA only:). Ive sat in Lobbys for such long period of times I end up shutting the game off.
Im not the only one who feels this way as Ive spoken with other TF players.
I suggest bringing back Lobby counts per game. Why was it not carried over to TF2?
Hopefully EA or Respawn see these posts and I wont have to guess if anyone is playing.
Possibly sit here for 45min to play 1 ten min game.
Please do share this post as many times as possible. Lobby counts is not that hard to add for us.
The Chimp is BaCK!

Comments

• Geddon95405
    171 postsPosts: 204 ✭✭✭
    they don't like that anymore

it leads to domino effects and bad press if the game shows low player counts

they'd rather we wait endlessly in a playlist, wasting our time, rather than causing the above issues