Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Cannot "Join a Game" through XBox Live Friends List.

Limonstrosity
993 postsPosts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017
Platform: X1
Issue: Cannot join a friend whose in a Titanfall 2 match via the XBox Live Friend's List.
Reproducible: 100% of the time
Example:
  • Player 1 and Player 2 add each other in Xbox Live.
  • Player 1 start and begins a Titanfall 2 match.
  • While in match, double tap Player 2 Xbox Button, and bring up the Xbox Friend's menu.
  • Under Friends tab, find Player 1.
  • Select Join.
  • Join a Game is always inactive and Player 2 cannot join friend's game even if an empty slot is available for Player 1's game.
Additional Information

I looked through known issues (last updated 10/30) and performed searches in this forum about this issue, as far back as a couple of months. While, some posts have comments that have shed light to my problem. I am unsure if Respawn is aware of this particular Xbox One issue and thought to make a concise post on it, to hopefully get this resolved in an upcoming update.

Being able to Join a Game on Xbox Live was something that was in Titanfall 1 which I hope returns.
XBL GT - Limonade [TF2 Rank: G74.07 | TF1 Rank: G1 Level 50]
Origins: Limonstrosity