Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Share your loadout!

mfgmoin
0 postsPosts: 1
Hello gamers,
I think if we share our ideas from our pilot loadouts we can inspire each other.
The following pilot loadout is from a video i've found it looks pretty good to me:
- grappling hook
- electric smoke grenade
- Primary: Devotion with last scope (so you can look thru the smoke)
- Secondary: your own choice
- pilot boost: faster grenade regeneration (missing the exact name)

Titan: Scorch

This loadout is for the bounty mode. Throw the electric smoke grenade at the bots and fire thru it with your devotion.
Scorch for fast clearing ( first throw your gas canister at the bot spawn, then Q / fire at it. Massive money in seconds

Comments

• TheMightyM0
    434 postsPosts: 457 ✭✭✭
    SMR - run 'n gun, fast reload
    Stim
    Mag Launcher
    Gravity Star
    Fast Regen
    Hover/wall hang

All pink/yellow or other bright, obnoxious color camos

This loadout is purely for screwing around and only works if you can perform miracles with the SMR. Most people can't, so I just use this to mess with titans and for when I just want to fool around in the game.

Gratuitous teabagging is basically required. It's part of this loadouts effectiveness.

More seriously, I like the Grappling hook, frag grenades, Hemlock, Mag Launcher/Charge Rifle, fast regen and hover for my everything loadout. It works well for me and I still have a lot of fun with it.

Northstar is my favorite titan so I will take every excuse I can to use her. Scorch is a close second.
  • I like to change things up.

My Main Loadout is
    Devotion: Speed Reload, Tactikill, no scope

Used to be grapple, but now A-wall (if you can't beat them, join them)

Mag Launcher: extra ammo, speed reload

Arc Grenades

Fast Regen

Hover

Legion is my favorite titan, and Ion is my second favorite, but right now I'm running Ronin.
  • HUS-Krisco13
    37 postsPosts: 61
    Well my fovorite:

1. Pilot weapon: r97, kraber, hemlok and l-star,

2. gravity star

3. phase dash

4. hover, but with kraber low profile

5. Titan: Ronin and Scorch
  • this one is really good: 1)Stim 2)Grav-star 3)mastiff 4)fast regeneration 5)last unlock for ability 2 (forgot name) 6)(for long distance)Wingman elite
  • Soraisu
    181 postsPosts: 192 ✭✭
    I'm the opposite of a diverse player - I find what I like and use only that class until everything is maxed out.

- Stim
    - Electric Smoke
    - Carbine
    - Archer
    - Low Profile

Titan: Ronin all day every day ;)
    Xb1: FiftyEagleEye - I support #PositivityMondays - Ronin 4 lyf.
  • TheMightyM0
    I tend to play some of everything to get a feel for it. I like to force myself to play each weapon I unlock for at least one whole game, and that helps me to at least have fun trying out new playstyles and weapons.

Softball for liiiife
  • MatuzzFIN
    17 postsPosts: 19
    Phase Sift
    EVA-8
    Elite Wingman
    Satchel Charges
    Low Profile
    It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.
  • ImSmart4Real
    47 postsPosts: 70
    edited January 2017
    Pulse knife (for trickshots)
    primary-Hemlok
    secondary-Switching between P2016/Wingman (both normal+elite)
    kit1-fast regen
    kit2-low profile
    nade-smoke nades
    Titan- mixing between all but using Tone/Scorch most
    "ImSmart- you're not."
  • ZhrinkyDink
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Been Messing around with - as it turned out - a really fun Pilot Loadout.

Holo Pilot

Primary - SMR

Secondary - Wingman

Kit1 - Fast Regen/Power Cell

Kit2 - Hover

Shock or Smoke Grenade

Titans I always mix.

But seriously, try Jumping in the air pop a hologram, and then ADS at your opponent. You will Hover while your Hologram runs along. And the enemy pilot won't have a clue what hit him. Been doing this all night now, Hilarous!
  • GarfangGR
    5 postsPosts: 6
    I usually play with
    Phase Shift
    Primary - Depending, I usually use one of this. Car, Alternator, Hemlock, Devastation
    Secondary - Mag Launcher
    Kit1 - Fast Regen
    Kit2 - Low profile
    Shock Grenade
    And for Titan I change around. My fav are the tone and Ion and Scorch. Recendly started playing with ronan.

I havent decided what weaons I really like to play.
  • DerpyCatman51
    111 postsPosts: 111
    edited January 2017
    Half of the names I can't remember, so I call them thingys.

This is my anti-Titan build:

Primary: Devotion - quick reload / scope can't remember the name of / any pink camo (cause reasons.)

Secondary: Charge Rifle - Instant charge / pink camo

Pilot: Amped Wall - Pink camo

Throwable thingy: Firestar

Ability thingy 1: Faster tactical ability cool down thingy

Ability thingy 2: Super stealthy Titan mounting thingy.

Mainly picked the devotion because it does a lot of damage to Titans while also being good against pilots. It does even more damage to Titans behind the amped wall.

I picked the charge rifle with instant charge because it's a hitscan and doesn't have a range limit, which works well with having to stand still behind an amped wall (which boosts the damage of it also, so the damage lost with picking instant charge doesn't matter much.)

I picked Firestar because it can stick to Titans and deal a lot of damage. Also it's hilarious to throw it at the Titans face so he can't see. :D

Picked super stealthy ability so I can rodeo Titans while my amped wall is down.

I use Amped Wall, Phase Shift, Invisibility, and Grapple so this class is just for the Amped Wall pilot.
  • OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭
    Primary: Kraber, +ammo, +variable zoom, +gun ready (or can use DMR if want to go long range)
    Secondary: Hammond, +ammo, +silencer (or the machine pistol if using DMR)
    Ordinance: Satchel charge (anti-titan)
    Pilot Kit 1: Fast Regen
    Pilot Kit 2: Low Profile
    Boost: Battery

This is my favorite snipers class recipe
  • TheUKEliteGamer
    141 postsPosts: 155
    edited January 2017
    My loadout consists of
    Ability: Holo Pilot
    Camo: Warship Collage
    Primary: Kraber (Faster reload + Gun ready)
    Secondary: RE45-Auto (Silencer + Faster reload)
    Ordinance: Electric smoke
    Kit 1: Health regen
    Kit 2: Low profile
    Boost: Radar hack

Titan: Northstar

I absolutely love sniping and Holo Pilot is great for distracting. I picked Northstar of course because... she can snipe.
    You thought I was running over there, but I was behind you the whole time...
    Now it's too late...
  • Zachecan
    14 postsPosts: 14
    I always use this loadout and probably always will:
    Primary: R-201 (extended mag)(quick reload)
    Secondary: Archer (quick reload)(faster sight)
    Type: Grapple
    Ordnance: Grenade
    Kit 1:Fast regeneration
    Kit 2:Low profile
    Boost: Pilot sentry
    Titan: LEGION!!!
    Camo: (on everything) Gold
  • TheMightyM0
    I really like Grappling hook, low profile, the R97 and Firestar for hunting down the people camping roofs with an A-wall and/or Devotion. (insert evil laugh here)

More seriously, though, I can not put in enough plugs for people to try the SMR out. That thing is so much fun if you treat it like a big SMG.

SMR Rocketstorm Loadout:

Pulse Blade or Holo Pilot
    SMR
    -Quick Reload
    -GunRunner
    Wingman
    -still working on that
    Gravity Star
    Fast Regen, Recharge, or Ordnance Expert all work well
    Hover

Boost depends on the map - usually I run Ticks on anything that I would drive Northstar on and battery boost everywhere else

Titans I can roll anything but Ronin. I seriously suck as Ronin.

Again, freaking try this loadout. It is a blast. I won't even be mad if you kill me with an SMR.
  • Aimbot_user
    19 postsPosts: 26
    edited February 2017
    My preferred loadout works on anything, against anything. It revolves around phase shift, the best tactical in the game right now. Tf2's mobility system lets you get in with ease, and phase shift lets you get out just as quickly with no counterplay.

I call it the survivalist. It consists of:

-Any gun with a good hipfire. I've had lots of success with CAR, Eva, R-97, and Devotion(though I don't like this gun as much. Its hipfire isn't as good, but you can play ultra safe with it if you want to). If you want to try this out, use whatever gun you have the most experience with, aside from something like the Hemlock or G2A5(bad hipfire).

-Tactikill and Fast reloads on said gun, with fast regen and low profile as tacticals. This lets you reset the engagement with phase shift every time you get a kill. All you need is one phase shift charge going into a fight. Getting a kill will give you a second charge, use the second charge when in danger, reload, get all your health back, and engage again.

-Either throwing star. This loadout is meant to have close enagements, but if you end up in a medium-long range engagement, a long range ordnance can come in handy. Gravity star is especially good for gravity boosting since phase shift gives no speed boost, but firestar is good vs titans and grunts.
    NOTE: If you are using the devotion, take arc grenades for the easy kills at closeish ranges. Devotion is best at... well, any range except super close up, which it is slightly worse at. Arc grenades compensate for this. If you have no problem force-feeding your victims salt, go ahead and use this variant instead. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. Why else would I have my username? You didn't think I ACTUALLY aimbotted, did you? I digress. Moving on.

-MGL or either wingman: MGL does the most titan chip, so I use that, and wingmen are great for cleaning up targets just outside of your ideal range. Only use them in pilots v pilots or when the match just starts when titans haven't been summoned yet.

-Amped weapons. There is no other boost that provides the same amount of value. It doubles your effective range, so you can stay at safer ranges and still kill your targets. You can actually ADS(Aim Down Sights) victims at mediumish ranges to the same effect as a normal gun at a closeish range(for the CAR/Devotion especially--not so much for something like the Eva). Amped weapons is also the best for this loadout because it is based on survival, and amped weapons lasts for one life. I've had games where I had an activated amp and 2-3 charges for my next deaths as well.

I do play on pc, though, so console might be a little different. It's probably a lot harder to secure kills at closer ranges than at longer ranges on a controller.
  • rgoti
    33 postsPosts: 35
    My preferred loadout works on anything, against anything. It revolves around phase shift, the best tactical in the game right now. Tf2's mobility system lets you get in with ease, and phase shift lets you get out just as quickly with no counterplay.

I call it the survivalist. It consists of:

-Any gun with a good hipfire. I've had lots of success with CAR, Eva, R-97, and Devotion(though I don't like this gun as much. Its hipfire isn't as good, but you can play ultra safe with it if you want to). If you want to try this out, use whatever gun you have the most experience with, aside from something like the Hemlock or G2A5(bad hipfire).

-Tactikill and Fast reloads on said gun, with fast regen and low profile as tacticals. This lets you reset the engagement with phase shift every time you get a kill. All you need is one phase shift charge going into a fight. Getting a kill will give you a second charge, use the second charge when in danger, reload, get all your health back, and engage again.

-Either throwing star. This loadout is meant to have close enagements, but if you end up in a medium-long range engagement, a long range ordnance can come in handy. Gravity star is especially good for gravity boosting since phase shift gives no speed boost, but firestar is good vs titans and grunts.
    NOTE: If you are using the devotion, take arc grenades for the easy kills at closeish ranges. Devotion is best at... well, any range except super close up, which it is slightly worse at. Arc grenades compensate for this. If you have no problem force-feeding your victims salt, go ahead and use this variant instead. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. Why else would I have my username? You didn't think I ACTUALLY aimbotted, did you? I digress. Moving on.

-MGL or either wingman: MGL does the most titan chip, so I use that, and wingmen are great for cleaning up targets just outside of your ideal range. Only use them in pilots v pilots or when the match just starts when titans haven't been summoned yet.

-Amped weapons. There is no other boost that provides the same amount of value. It doubles your effective range, so you can stay at safer ranges and still kill your targets. You can actually ADS(Aim Down Sights) victims at mediumish ranges to the same effect as a normal gun at a closeish range(for the CAR/Devotion especially--not so much for something like the Eva). Amped weapons is also the best for this loadout because it is based on survival, and amped weapons lasts for one life. I've had games where I had an activated amp and 2-3 charges for my next deaths as well.

I do play on pc, though, so console might be a little different. It's probably a lot harder to secure kills at closer ranges than at longer ranges on a controller.

Very good loadout and advice I will try later your suggestions.
  • TheMightyM0
    I should try amping the SMR and setting what that does
  • cosmicturtle333
    3073 postsPosts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should try amping the SMR and setting what that does

Against pilots it does nothing. It goes from a 2 shot kill unamped to a 2 shot kill amped. Against titans though it absolutely wrecks.
    Professional armchair developer
  • I tend to switch between three different loadouts, and each one is meant to revolve around each of the three basic elements of
    Titanfall 2: speed, adaptation, and of course, titan fights.

The first one I use the most, mainly because I can get around the map about ten times easier than I would without the Stim.

Tactical - Stim

Primary - Volt/R-97 (Extra Ammo & Gunrunner for both)

Secondary - Charge Rifle (Extra Ammo, Instant Fire)

Ordnance - Arc Grenade

Kit 1 - Phase Embark/Fast Recharge

Kit 2 - Low Profile

Boost - Amped Weapons

This is my favorite because of 1. the speed and 2. the versatility. The volt and R-97 are mid to close range weapons. It's easy to get kills at close-ish range with these weapons, and Stim helps to close the gap between you and your opponent. Arc grenade also stuns and semi-blinds the enemy pilot for a short time, giving you a chance to flank them. I use phase embark for when I need to get into my titan in a hurry and the fast recharge so I can close the range gap more often. Low profile hides the jump-jet trails, and also lets you rodeo titans without them knowing. This pairs well with the arc grenade, because it temporarily blinds titans. Amped weapons are really handy when you can't close the range gap, and they also compensate for the reduced damage on the charge rifle's instant fire.

The second loadout I use for sniping, flanking, and getting executions.

Tactical - Cloak/Phase Shift (Depends on map)

Primary - DMR (Extra Ammo, Fast Reload, Variable Scope)/Eva-8 (Fast Reload, Gunrunner)

Secondary - RE45 Auto (Silencer, Extra Ammo)

Ordnance - Firestar

Kit 1 - Fast Recharge/Fast Regen

Kit 2 - Low Profile

Boost - Pilot Nova/Phase Rewind

I like this kit mainly because it's relatively easy to disengage from a fight when you have to. Phase shift gives me a few seconds to recover and/or escape. Phase rewind takes me back to where I was before I took on the enemy. The pilot nova is the best one because it releases at least four holo pilots, so your enemy doesn't know who's who. This way, you can make an escape as long as the enemy pilot doesn't get too lucky. Cloak is usually what I take in there because I'm able to take the poor soul by surprise. I use Cloak on the small maps like the Compound and Phase Shift for larger maps like Homestead. I use the DMR most of the time because it has a surprisingly decent hipfire for a sniper. That's not to say it has a particularly good hipfire, but it's decent. The firestar is really useful for keeping titans at bay because of the continuous damage it does.

This loadout is for taking on titans and for just being an **** on a rooftop (come on, we've all done it at least once).

Tactical - A-Wall

Primary - Devotion (Fast Reload, Threat Scope)

Secondary - Charge Rifle (Extra Ammo, Instant Fire)

Ordnance - Arc Grenade

Kit 1 - Ordnance Expert

Kit 2 - Low Profile

Boost - Amped Particle Wall

This one is actually surprisingly good. If you combine the particle wall with the A-Wall, you can potentially get a lot of kills, depending on where you set up. It can sometimes even defend against a nuclear ejection. I like the devotion for the same reasons the above commenter likes it: it works. It's also funny to hear the **** you just shot behind your particle wall wine like a little baby in voice chat XD
  • Voidwalker-1998
    139 postsPosts: 143
    I have two major classes i enjoy using: my Runner class and my Anti-Titan class:

Anti-Titan-

SMR (tactikill and speedloader)

Wingman Elite (same as above)

A-Wall

Satchels

Amped Weapons as the booster

Runner-

L-Star (tactikill and gun runner. It's hipfire accuracy rivals the CAR)

Charge Rifle (charge hack and extra ammo)

Stim (mixed with tactikill, you only need about 2-3 kills and it's "gotta go fast" time again)

Fire Star

Either Amped weapons or smart pistol depending on the mood I'm in.

I'd like to point out that an amped SMR fired through an A-wall takes down titan health just as quick as Ion's laser... plus i seem to be part of that rare breed that can actually effectively use SMR against pilots... but i keep the wingman elite as a "sniper" since those SMR missiles aren't known to travel fast.
    'Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat' - They all hurt, the last one kills.
  • I don't have all the stuff for this loadout (I got Titanfall 2 about 2 days ago) ,but this is the loadout I'm working towards:

-Phase Shift Pilot

-Spitfire LMG with Extra Ammo and Gunrunner

-MGL Grenade Launcher

-Gravity Stars

-Ticks (Boost)

-Fast Regen

-Titan: Tone (I don't care what you say, Tone is a good Titan and not some Spammy McShootface)

• Aimbot_user
    19 postsPosts: 26
    I don't have all the stuff for this loadout (I got Titanfall 2 about 2 days ago) ,but this is the loadout I'm working towards:

-Phase Shift Pilot

-Spitfire LMG with Extra Ammo and Gunrunner

-MGL Grenade Launcher

-Gravity Stars

-Ticks (Boost)

-Fast Regen

-Titan: Tone (I don't care what you say, Tone is a good Titan and not some Spammy McShootface)

Good ideas, but in an AI or titan mode I wouldn't use ticks, as they tend to be useless vs. those objects. Spitfire also doesn't have a good shot when not using ADS(Aim down sights), so I would recommend the CAR or the L-star, as they both have good hipfires. Personally, I use the same thing you are suggesting, but with arc grenades as a good engagement tool, and tactikill+speedloader to synergize with phase shift. I switch between all SMGs as my gun, with amped weapons as my boost.
  • BlitzBoy526
    227 postsPosts: 240 ✭✭
    I love a variety, but this is my main load out guide that I follow
    Tactical/kit 1: I use all tacticals, but for kit one, I use fast heal for tacticals with 2 charges, and the faster tactical recharge for one charge tactical.
    Weapons: I mostly use R-201 and Flatline with HCOG, more ammo, speed loader. But I also use the CAR and Alternator with gun runner and speed loader.
    Secondary: If it is a mode with titans, I run archer, and non titans I use the Hammond P2016 with gun runner and speed loader
    Ordnace: I use Arc grenades and Satchel charges evenly
    Kit 2: Silenced rodeo
    Boost: Amped weapons and battery backup
    Titan: NorthStar with viper thrusters, and Nuke Eject (don't judge me)
    Execution: Every match I change it with googles random number generator
    Faction: Barker. Nuff said

• cosmicturtle333
    3073 postsPosts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to point out that an amped SMR fired through an A-wall takes down titan health just as quick as Ion's laser... plus i seem to be part of that rare breed that can actually effectively use SMR against pilots... but i keep the wingman elite as a "sniper" since those SMR missiles aren't known to travel fast.

Amped weapons and A-Wall do not stack. Using both is pointless unless you are just using the A-Wall as a shield.
    Professional armchair developer
  • TheMightyM0

See? This guy and I understand the secret Sidewinder meta.

Sidewinder beats Devotion! Sidewinder beats Tone! Sidewinder beats EVERYTHING! I could do this all day!
  • Voidwalker-1998
    139 postsPosts: 143

Amped weapons and A-Wall do not stack. Using both is pointless unless you are just using the A-Wall as a shield.

Are you sure it doesn't stack? Amped SMR against titans is bad enough but it seems to chip their health away even more when it's combined with the A-wall. But maybe it's just me targeting their weakspots since the shield allows me to stop and properly aim.
    'Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat' - They all hurt, the last one kills.
  • AlClemBee9575
    17 postsPosts: 22
    Infantry + Titan Combatant

TA: Stim
    Primary Weapon: R-201 Carbine
    Attachments: Extended Mag, Tacti-Kill, and HCOG
    Secondary Weapon: Mag Laucher
    Attachments: Extended Mag + Speedloader
    Ordnance: Firestar

Titan: Tone
    Kits: Turbo Engine, Sonar Pulse, Dome Shield

Nothing special with this one. The R201 is still a fantastic weapon and it's good at tackling infantry. The Mag Launcher is still a very good AT weapon to bring into battle and the FIrestar allows me to do some damage to enemy titans whilst I get into a better position to engage it as a pilot.
  • AlClemBee9575
    17 postsPosts: 22
    Sniper...but not really

TA: Stim
    Primary: G2A5
    Attachments: Extended Magazine, Tacti-Kill, HCOG Ranger
    Secondary: Charge Rifle
    Attachments: Extended Magazine + Quickcharge
    Ordnance: Firestar or Electric Smoke Grenades

Titan: Northstar
    Kits: Turbo Engine, Enhanced Payload or Threat Optics, Dome Shield
  • OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭

See? This guy and I understand the secret Sidewinder meta.

Sidewinder beats Devotion! Sidewinder beats Tone! Sidewinder beats EVERYTHING! I could do this all day!

I have to agree.

Now pare this with a Fire Star ordinance for extra titan killing / reload mitigation, or a gravity star for long range use, and SMR is King.

Am Interested though in what weapon mods people use though. Ammo capacity is awesome with amp weapons, but can't tell if speed reload is actually better for sustained fire. Fire while sprinting is a good mode but can get you killed easily, so Gun Ready ADS is probably better but I don't notice it since I mainly hip fire.