Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Your Titan Concepts

2»

Comments

• Is this page still open?
    I have thirteen Titan suggestions with drawings for each:
    3 Ogres, 3 Stryders, 3 Atlases and 4 Vanguards.

I'm drawing them as of now and I have two left. After that, I'll give them abilities and eventually post them here.

Here are the Titans' names:
    OGRE:
    -Lasso
    -Destroyer
    -Paladin

ATLAS:
    -Chronos
    -Pulse
    -Tesla

STRYDER:
    -Hunter
    -Cricket
    -Mamba

VANGUARD:
    -Vanguard Mk-II
    -Apothecary
    -Havoc
    -Boreas

Pictures are on its way!
  • ApertureGaming01
    4 postsPosts: 4
    edited September 2017
    Okay, I've just finished drawing, so here are my ten Titan Concepts!
    Some of these Titans are inspired by people who posted in this page and I should give them credit.
    OGRE

https://aperturegaming011.deviantart.com/art/Destroyer-706596209
    DESTROYER
    This titan is actually from Titanfall Online, the Titanfall spinoff developed by Nexon with Respawn Entertainment.
    WEAPON: Quad Rocket Launcher
    ORDNANCE: Charge Cannon
    The Charge cannon (The long stick on its back) is like the plasma railgun of Northstars. The damage increases depending on four charges.
    DEFENSIVE: SMOKE GRENADES
    Impairs enemy vision with simple smoke.
    TACTICAL: CONCUSSIVE BLAST
    Makes the attack of the Destroyer decrease enemy attack speed for three seconds. (Enemy effect lasts three seconds, too)
    CORE: SHIELD CORE
    Just like in the original Titanfall, this ability gives the Destroyer shields that are double the normal shields of Titans and recharges rapidly. Core lasts six seconds.

Paladin.jpg
    PALADIN
    WEAPON: 30mm Autocannon
    ORDNANCE: DEPLOY TICKS
    Paladin deploys three ticks that seek their own targets.
    DEFENSIVE: GUARDIAN SHIELD
    Forms a barrier around itsels and surrounding area that absorbs 2500 damage (The full shields of a Titan)
    TACTICAL: IFF BARRIER
    Like the Tone, Paladin forms a semi-permeable barrier that lets allies pass through but blocks enemies. Does not block attacks.
    CORE: ARTILLERY CORE
    Paladin shoots two powerful howitzer shots from its back that deals extremely high damage along with splash. The shot is quite inaccurate, though. Core target area must be designated via minimap.

Lasso.jpg
    LASSO
    WEAPON: Scatter Cannon
    Imagine the gun that Roadhog uses in Overwatch (The mode that fires shots that deals splash damage.)
    ORDNANCE: GRAPPLE DRAG
    Latches onto an enemy (especially Titans) and drags them to Lasso.
    DEFENSIVE: NANO-BOOST ARMOR
    Lasso's health doubles for six seconds.
    TACTICAL: GRAPPLE JUMP
    Lasso grapples onto a terrain and gets pulled there.
    CORE: RECOIL CORE
    Lasso's Scatter Cannon fires uncontrollably with a decent RoF, sending enemies in front of Lasso to be knocked back. Core lasts 6 seconds.

ATLAS

Chronos.jpg
    CHRONOS
    WEAPON: Arc Cannon
    Yup, it's that Arc Cannon, but it doesn't deal damage around the target.
    ORDNANCE: FOLD BLAST
    Chronos fires a blast of energy that folds space and time, dealing significant damage against the targeted enemy/terrain.
    DEFENSIVE: TIME SHIELD
    Chronos generates a shield in front of him that slows enemy projectiles, making them easy to evade.
    TACTICAL: TELEPORTATION
    Chronos teleports to a visible designated area instantly.
    CORE: CHRONO CORE
    When activated, Chronos stops time around it, completely immobilizing enemies movement and attack around it for five seconds.

Tesla.jpg
    TESLA
    This titan was inspired by a user that posted here previously.
    WEAPON: Thunderbolt Cannon
    It's that Thunderbolt but in Titan version.
    ORDNANCE: STUN SHOT
    Tesla shoots a bolt of lightning at the enemy, dealing small damage, stunning it for one second and delaying its abilities' cooldown by two seconds.
    DEFENSIVE: ARC MINE
    Deploys a mine that detonates upon enemy's proximity, stunning it for two seconds.
    TACTICAL: DISRUPTION BOLT
    Fires a bolt of energy that slows down enemy Titans for two seconds.
    CORE: SURGE CORE
    Tesla fires a bolt of powerful energy in front of him, completely resetting its victim's ability cooldowns (cuts down 20% of enemy core) and dealing significant damage.

[imghttps://image.ibb.co/chYLr5/Pulse.jpg[/img]
    PULSE
    WEAPON: Proton Rifle
    Fires a beam of consecutive energy, similar to that of a weak version of Ion's Laser Core.
    ORDNANCE: REPULSION BEACON
    Pulse deploys a small beacon at a designated area that knocks back enemies around the said beacon for five seconds.
    DEFENSIVE: REFRACTION SHIELD
    Pulse generates a shield around its weapon that refracts weapon fire from Pulse and hit something else.
    TACTICAL: A-WALL
    Deploy a barrier that amps allied damage but doesn't act as a shield against enemy fire.
    CORE: SINGULARITY CORE
    Pulse fires a globule of energy that sucks in enemies to the said globule. Lasts six seconds and creates a small explosion after expiration.

STRYDER

Mamba.jpg
    MAMBA
    WEAPON: Light Machine Gun
    Think of the Lewis Gun.
    ORDNANCE: BURST ROCKETS
    Imagine the three-rocket attack from the original Titanfall.
    DEFENSIVE: REFLECTION SHIELD
    (Corrected from what's in the picture)
    Mamba generates a shield from its left hand that reflects enemy fire into random directions. Lasts three seconds.
    TACTICAL: LOCOMOTION BOOSTERS
    Mamba's movement speed increases for three seconds.
    CORE: DASH CORE
    Yup, it's that Dash Core.

Cricket.jpg
    CRICKET
    WEAPON: 90mm Sniper Rifle
    Powerful, but only holds one round. Long reload time.
    ORDNANCE: RICOCHET ROUND
    Fires a shot from its rifle that splits up into ten fragments that ricochet from walls three times each.
    DEFENSIVE: DEFENSE MATRIX
    Cricket generates a barrier around itself that makes it invulnerable for one second.
    TACTICAL: JUMP
    Lets Cricket jump up high.
    CORE: SLAM CORE
    Cricket jumps high into the air and lands hard on the ground, dealing heavy damage on enemies around the crash zone.

Hunter.jpg
    HUNTER
    WEAPON: N7 Gunblade
    It's a semi-auto revolver carbine, but acts like a sword too.
    ORDNANCE: BATTERY HACK
    Hunter's target loses its shield and deals small damage for one second.
    DEFENSIVE: MAP JAMMER
    Hunter jams the minimap around him for four seconds.
    TACTICAL: CLOAK
    Hunter becomes invisible for five seconds. Only melee attacks are permitted.
    CORE: SABOTAGE CORE
    When Hunter destroys an enemy Titan while the Core is active, the enemy Titan will always leave an Amped Battery. Hunter is also cloaked during the Core. Lasts six seconds.

VANGUARD

Vanguard_Mk_II.jpg
    VANGUARD MK-II
    WEAPON: 30mm Chaingun Assault Rifle
    ORDNANCE: ARC MISSILES
    Fires five unguided missiles that stuns enemy Titans for one second.
    DEFENSIVE: VORTEX WALL
    Vanguard Mk-II generates a barrier on the ground that absorbs 2500 worth of damage. After three seconds, the wall shoots back projectiles.
    TACTICAL: Pick up/Switch Weapons.
    Vangaurd Mk-II picks up a weapon of a downed Titan and uses it. If already having a second weapon, it will switch between its standard weapon or salvaged weapon. Salvaged weapon has two magazines.
    CORE: BURST CORE
    If you played the campaign, you would know what this is.

Apothecary.jpg
    APOTHECARY
    WEAPON: Nano Rifle
    Think of Ana (Overwatch)'s weapon.
    ORDNANCE: DECAY SHOT
    Apothecary fires a bolt that degrades enemy health for a small amount. Lasts two seconds.
    DEFENSIVE: NANO CANISTER
    Deploys a cylinder on the ground that very slowly repairs allied Titans around the cylinder. Lasts two seconds.
    TACTICAL: REPAIR SHOT
    Fire a bolt of nanobots at an allied Titan. It repairs the allied Titan (Worth a normal battery).
    CORE: SAVIOR CORE
    Apothecary generates a barrier around its surroundings, rapidly repairing allied Titans around it, repairing allies from Doomed states and making itself invulnerable. Lasts four seconds.

Havoc.jpg
    HAVOC
    WEAPON: Gravity Gun
    Despite its name, the Gravity Gun deals slow and consecutive damage as long there is ammo in its magazine. It also slightly slows down target's movement.
    ORDNANCE: REPULSION BLAST
    Havoc fires a wave of gravity that deals small damage and knocks back enemies in front if him.
    DEFENSIVE: HARD BARRIER
    Havoc generates a wall on the ground that lets nothing through, allied or not. Lasts four seconds.
    TACTICAL: TARGET UPLINK
    When active, allies around Havoc will receive a slight boost in attack damage.
    CORE: GRAVITY CORE
    Havoc's Gravity Gun generates a crushing gravity at the targeted area, making the enemies in there take large damage and lose 75% movement and attack speed. Lasts five seconds.

Boreas.jpg
    BOREAS
    WEAPON: Cryothrower
    A flamethrower-like weapon that sprays liquid nitrogen. Deals little damage but slightly slows down enemy movement. Freezes infantry. When coated on the ground, any enemy that steps on the ice will lose friction and will be unable to decelerate. Ice lasts one second.
    ORDNANCE: ICE SHARD
    Boreas's Cryothrower shoots out a shard of solid nitrogen, dealing significant damage against its target.
    DEFENSIVE: ICE ARMOR
    Boreas is coated with a shield of ice, which absorbs 2500 damage. Lasts three seconds.
    TACTICAL: Acceleration Shot
    Boreas fires a beam of energy at its allied Titan, boosting its movement speed for two seconds.
    CORE: CRYO CORE
    Boreas slams its Cryothrower at the ground, generating a large circle of ice. Enemies in the Core are completely frozen and take twice the amount of damage from allied fire.
  • Hey, I seem to have a problem posting the pictures. Can somebody help?
  • OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭
    @ApertureGaming01

Can't add picture from a hard disk on forum, put the link for where they are on the web and it'll work.

If they are you own art works you can host the pictures on the web using imgBB then use the photo links.
  • OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭
    Here's my two ideas:

https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14258/hoping-for-two-more-titans#latest

Basically a light weight stryder titan that looks like a devil / jester. Uses quad-rocket at mid range. Offensive is a rocket charge so you can ram foes to push yourself back into mid-range and deal burst damage. Defensive is a repulse blast that knocks foes away from you. Utility fires a spider mine(s) (see pic) that damage titans and sap dash energy. Core ability is Amp core which increases rocket damage.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTJCFuyZ17f7qeZT7Rvhd9zCCdbPkph11AmYr7UxskZRL72bEX

The other idea is a heavy titan that uses an arc cannon for close quater damage. Offensive fires a larger thunderbolt orb that can be charged with arc cannon lightning to charge it and detonate it; similar to Unreal shock rifle. Defensive is repair for health and sheild regeneration for a fixed amount of time; can't repair out of doom. Utility fires a grapple hook to pull yourself to terrain (faster walking and escapes) or to pull enemies to yourself. Core ability is Arc core which is basically the AoE field from Arc Ronin's in FD but prevents enemy abilities to recharge while caught in the field.
  • Dinorush13
    680 postsPosts: 689 ✭✭✭
    https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14368/titan-concept-havoc#latest

Here's my one idea.

Basically a titan based around magnetic explosives. Primary is a satchel launcher/close range flak blast. Offense fires a burst of mag grenades, Defensive covers the front and back with weaker particle walls that refill dash when damaged and follow Havoc, Utility fires a drone that increases the attraction range of magnetic weapons, and Core fires a bunch of magnetic mines.
  • marcio5358
    12 postsPosts: 12
    Hey ApertureGaming, it looks like we both have an idea for a hunter titan( and they’re quite similar). So, I’m going to this chance to repost it,because I didn’t like how the hunter stayed.

Name: Hunter

Chassis: Stryder

Weapon: Tracker Rifle

A sniper rifle that shoots “hunter marks”, special bullets that penetrate your enemies armor and send sonar pulses, making your target visible to you and your allies. Your allies will se the affected enemy for 10 seconds, while you will always know where they are. The tracker is removed if the target is destroyed or healed by a battery.

Defensive ability: Stalker cloak

Works like the normal cloak, except that it recharges itself slowly while the Hunter isn’t moving

Ordnance: Remote hack

The Hunter start hacking a nearby enemy with hunter marks. The time necessary to succeed in the hack depends on your proximity to the target and in the number of marks that the enemy has. Once the hack is finished, the enemy will receive heavy damage and will be immobilized for a couple of seconds. In case of titans, bounty titans will stay immobile for less time, and pilots inside a titan will be unable to get out. Once the titan systems reboot, his abilities will have to recharge again. This ability takes one minute to recharge after its used, so be wise.

Tactical ability: Tracker drone

Sends a stealthy drone to fly around the map marking enemies for you.

Core ability: Predator core

The Hunter is made invisible for the core duration, and your weapons damage is amped. The time to hack is reduced too.

Please give me your feedback:)
  • Player_dt647wt9
    252 postsPosts: 270 ✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    I want a giant Bender Rodriguez titan.
    Flaming burp attack
    Throws beer can bombs, acquired after consuming beer for burps
    For his execution, he literally makes you bite his shiny metal ****

• Player_dt647wt9
    252 postsPosts: 270 ✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    Deleted
  • Cagnazzo12
    6 postsPosts: 6
    edited January 25
    marcio5358 wrote: »
    Hey ApertureGaming, it looks like we both have an idea for a hunter titan( and they’re quite similar). So, I’m going to this chance to repost it,because I didn’t like how the hunter stayed.

Name: Hunter

Weapon: Tracker Rifle

A sniper rifle that shoots “hunter marks”, special bullets that penetrate your enemies armor and send sonar pulses, making your target visible to you and your allies. Your allies will se the affected enemy for 10 seconds, while you will always know where they are. The tracker is removed if the target is destroyed or healed by a battery.

Defensive ability: Stalker cloak

Works like the normal cloak, except that it recharges itself slowly while the Hunter isn’t moving

Ordnance: Remote hack

The Hunter start hacking a nearby enemy with hunter marks. The time necessary to succeed in the hack depends on your proximity to the target and in the number of marks that the enemy has. Once the hack is finished, the enemy will receive heavy damage and will be immobilized for a couple of seconds. In case of titans, bounty titans will stay immobile for less time, and pilots inside a titan will be unable to get out. Once the titan systems reboot, his abilities will have to recharge again. This ability takes one minute to recharge after its used, so be wise.

Tactical ability: Tracker drone

Sends a stealthy drone to fly around the map marking enemies for you.

Core ability: Predator core

The Hunter is made invisible for the core duration, and your weapons damage is amped. The time to hack is reduced too.

Please give me your feedback:)

I love this idea. I would really appreciate it if Respawn does add such a Titan (or least something similar) for TF3. A type of unit present in many shooter/war-based games is a Recon unit, and the closest we have right now is Tone (due to her Sonar Pulse ability), but she still spends waaay too much time at the frontline to be considered an all-out Recon unit.

Do you think maybe Hunter, being a Recon unit, could reveal more information than just the positions of enemies? E.g., maybe marked enemy Pilots will have their core meters revealed so that Hunter's Pilot and his/her allies will be able to better predict when enemy Titans are falling. I think that will be pretty amazing and add some extra strategies to the game.
  • Cagnazzo12
    edited January 26
    Okay, I've just finished drawing, so here are my ten Titan Concepts!
    Some of these Titans are inspired by people who posted in this page and I should give them credit.
    Chronos.jpg
    CHRONOS
    WEAPON: Arc Cannon
    Yup, it's that Arc Cannon, but it doesn't deal damage around the target.
    ORDNANCE: FOLD BLAST
    Chronos fires a blast of energy that folds space and time, dealing significant damage against the targeted enemy/terrain.
    DEFENSIVE: TIME SHIELD
    Chronos generates a shield in front of him that slows enemy projectiles, making them easy to evade.
    TACTICAL: TELEPORTATION
    Chronos teleports to a visible designated area instantly.
    CORE: CHRONO CORE
    When activated, Chronos stops time around it, completely immobilizing enemies movement and attack around it for five seconds.

Boreas.jpg
    BOREAS
    WEAPON: Cryothrower
    A flamethrower-like weapon that sprays liquid nitrogen. Deals little damage but slightly slows down enemy movement. Freezes infantry. When coated on the ground, any enemy that steps on the ice will lose friction and will be unable to decelerate. Ice lasts one second.
    ORDNANCE: ICE SHARD
    Boreas's Cryothrower shoots out a shard of solid nitrogen, dealing significant damage against its target.
    DEFENSIVE: ICE ARMOR
    Boreas is coated with a shield of ice, which absorbs 2500 damage. Lasts three seconds.
    TACTICAL: Acceleration Shot
    Boreas fires a beam of energy at its allied Titan, boosting its movement speed for two seconds.
    CORE: CRYO CORE
    Boreas slams its Cryothrower at the ground, generating a large circle of ice. Enemies in the Core are completely frozen and take twice the amount of damage from allied fire.

Among your designs, I think I like Chronos and Boreas the most, probably because they are the ones with the clearest themes.

Love your ideas.
  • Cagnazzo12
    edited January 30
    I am making my concepts with in mind the goal to fill out roles unfilled by current Titans. In shooter/war-based games, there are certain fixed roles that show up across games, such as assault, medic, etc. We can also see this pattern in TF, with Ronin being the "Assassin" (who sneaks around doing hit-and-run attacks), Northstar being the "Sniper" (who shoots from afar and demands accuracy on the player's part), etc.

As I look up the list of these roles, I note that we still lack the following roles in Titan warfare: (1) a Brawler - a frontline close quarter combat unit (Ronin is CQC but not frontline, while Legion is frontline but not CQC); (2) a Disrupter - an unit that forsakes damage output and focuses on disabling enemies and inflicting status conditions; (3) a Trap setter, an unit that can't deal direct damage, but relies on predicting enemy movements and laying traps at the right spots; (4) a Defender, an unit oriented towards defense; and (5) an Artillery unit, an unit who can attack almost anywhere on the map and with high damage output to boot, and in fantasy settings, this is typically a mage of some kind.

So with these roles in mind...
    BRAWLER
    Bison/Ramm
    Class: Ogre
    Theme: Brawler

Melee attack: Berserker punch; A punch more damaging than usual Ogre punch (or maybe some sort of blunt melee weapons). It also restores shields for Bison.
    Primary: A Titan version of Mastiff
    Defensive: "Ramm Block" - Can be used indefinitely a la Ronin's Sword Block; While Ramm Block is on, all incoming damage is reduced by 60% and Bison slowly accelerates. This ability exists to make it easier for Bison to get close to enemies.
    Ordnance: "Blast Punch" - Bison punches the ground, creating a small line that travels forwards and explodes upon contact with enemy. This ability exists to give Bison some capacity to deal ranged damage since he, being an Ogre, will have notably worse mobility than Ronin.
    Utility: "Titan Grapple" - Bison uses a grapple to capture an enemy Titan and pull the latter towards him. Instantly kill any Pilot it comes into contact with.
    Core: "Berserker Core" - While the Core is active, damage and shield gains from Bison's melee attacks are increased, Titan Grapple regenerates much faster, and Bison can't be executed.
    Playstyle: You will find Bison constantly charging into enemies and causing chaos. This is something neither Legion (because he's too slow) nor Ronin (because he's too fragile) will do much.
    DISRUPTER
    Tesla/Archon
    Class: Stryder
    Theme: Electricity

Primary: Arc Cannon (probably with the arching effect toned down a bit)
    Defensive: "Arc Shield" - a shield made of electricity, Arc Shield blocks all incoming damage and deals damage to enemies in contact with it, a la Scorch's Flame Shield. It deals less damage than Flame Shield, but with the added effect of dealing extra damage to enemy shields. This ability allows Tesla to practically disable all enemy shields. Monarch users are going to hate him.
    Ordnance: "Thunder Blast" - Tesla shoots a ball of lightning that travels forward, dealing a small amount of damage upon contact and causing stunning and vision-blurring effects (a Titan version of the Thunderbolt, in a nutshell).
    Utility: "Lightning Rod" - Tesla shoots a small rod that sticks onto enemy Titans. The rod lasts for a minute. While an enemy Titan has a Lightning Rod on him/her, he/she suffers slowed cooldown regeneration; If he/she is hit by electricity-based weaponry (which means "anything from Tesla's loadout") for five times or more while having a lightning rod, he/she becomes totally disabled (i.e., unable to move, eject, or use any abilities) for 10 seconds.
    Core: "Arc Core" - Send out a wave of electricity that damages and stuns all enemies within a circle that has Tesla as its center. This enables Tesla to have some real damage output.
    Playstyle: When using his primary, Tesla will resemble a Northstar/Ronin hybrid: He will peek like Northstar because he uses a weapon that requires charging, but will try to get close to enemies like Ronin does. Less damaging than Northstar or Ronin, but a very disruptive Titan. Very useful when fighting in teams.
    TRAP SETTER
    "Fuse"
    Class: Styder
    Theme: Mines

Primary: Triple Threat
    Defensive: "Titan Cloak" - Cloak Fuse for a brief period of time.
    Ordnance: "Mine Trap" - Fuse lays down a mine that takes 2 seconds to charge up. After having charged up, the mine lasts indefinitely and explodes when an enemy is within its range. Instant kill on Pilot. (The 2-second delay prevents you from using this ability for direct offense.)
    Utility: "Tripwire Trap" - Fuse lays down a tripwire trap that is cloaked (making it harder to see). It similarly requires a 2-second charge-up time and explodes when an enemy trip on it. Unlike Ion's Tripwire, Fuse's Tripwire Trap lasts indefinitely.
    Core: I am not sure, but this should probably be some kind of burst damage, so that Fuse will still have some options if her Pilot needs to directly engage enemies.
    Playstyle: Don't expect Fuse to directly attack enemies like Northstar or Ronin would. The current closest thing to Fuse is Scorch, who similarly has trap-based weaponry at his disposal. However, Fuse will play very differently from Scorch: Fuse, being a fast but fragile lightweight, will move around the map laying traps for enemies to step into, while Scorch, being a sturdy but slow heavyweight, will stay on the frontline supporting allies via area denial.
    DEFENDER
    "Yggdrasil"
    Class: Ogre
    Theme: Force fields

Primary: The Magnetobazooka (need to think of a better name); It shoots a forward-traveling projectile that deals a small amount of damage and releases a force field upon hitting. The force field slows enemies.
    Defensive: "Force Field" - Yggdrasil creates a circular force field in the area around him. All incoming damage is reduced by 80% within this force field. I.e., can be used for defending himself and protecting ally units at the same time.
    Ordnance: "Deflection Field" - Yggdrasil surrounds himself with a glowing force field that can be toggled on or off (but has a very finite cooldown). This force field deflects incoming projectiles and hurl them back at enemies, like Vortex Shield except with shorter range.
    Utility: "Force Block" - Yggdrasil creates a semi-transparent barrier in front of him, a la Tone's Particle Wall. Unlike Tone's Particle Wall, however, Force Block stops everything - friendly and enemy fires, Titans, Pilots, etc.
    Core: "Force Core" - Yggdrasil produces an intense force field large enough to shroud half of the entire map. Within this force field, all enemy units suffer severely slowed movement and take constant damage. While the core is active, Yggdrasil's weapons inflicts twice the amount of damage.
    Playstyle: Yggdrasil is a highly defensive Titan that can protect allies. However, unlike his other abilities, Yggdrasil's core is highly offensive. This prevents Yggdrasil from becoming too much of a boring walking wall. Basically, his play style can be summed up as: "Keep defending, until you get your core, at which point unleash all your suppressed anger at the enemies."
    ARTILLERY UNIT
    "Merlin"
    Class: Atlas
    Theme: Air support and satellite weapons

Primary: Quad Rocket
    Defensive: "Air Drop" - Merlin's Pilot designates an area anywhere on the map. 5 seconds later, ally air support fly in to drop some smoke onto the designated area. The said smoke gives shield to all Titans within it - including Merlin, ally units, and enemy Titans if you are not careful.
    Ordnance: "Air Strike" - Merlin's Pilot designates an area anywhere on the map. 5 seconds later, ally weapon satellites shoot missiles at the designated area. Highly damaging.
    Utility: "God's eye" - While this ability is toggled on, Merlin's Pilot will view things from ally weapon satellite's perspective (i.e., being able to see everything on the map from the sky).
    Core: "Ally Core" - Merlin's Pilot designates an area anywhere on the map. 5 seconds later, two AI-controlled Tone units fall onto the designated area and support Merlin until they are destroyed.
    Note: In games, Artillery units always have some sort of drawback to balance out the fact that they can attack from afar and deal a lot of damage at that. Usually, such units have pathetic durability AND mobility (i.e., mages in fantasy settings). However, we can't do this in TF due to the Atlas-Ogre-Stryder thing, so I instead give Merlin a 5-second delay issue, which will prevent him from becoming too powerful, and also give him a more distinct play style - those 5-second delays will force Merlin's Pilot to be very good at predicting enemy movements and play far more strategically than when playing other Titans.
    GIMMICK UNIT/MAYBE WITH SOME RECON
    "Gestalt"
    Class: Atlas, or maybe Ogre
    Theme: Drones

Primary: A Titan version of the EPG
    Defensive: "Guard Drone" - Gestalt sends out a Guard Drone that hovers above her. This drone has finite health and shoots down incoming projectiles (but is helpless against energy weaponry). If Gestalt already has a Guard Drone, activating this ability instead restores the said drone's health.
    Ordnance: "Signal Pulse" - Gestalt shoots out an energy pulse that deals damage and leaves a mark on the enemy it hits. Drones controlled by Gestalt prioritizes marked targets when attacking.
    Utility: "Drone Summon" - Gestalt creates two drones that moves around the battlefield and attack enemies. They also reveals enemies' whereabouts when they attacks, giving Gestalt some niche as a potential recon.
    Core: "Drone Core" - When the core is activated, Gestalt creates six drones. The core then lasts for 30 seconds. While the core is active, all drones controlled by Gestalt become invincible and deals twice the amount of damage.
  • Cagnazzo12
    edited January 30
    I guess nobody is really reading this, but I couldn't help to post some ideas in case (there is a very, very slim chance) they may help Respawn come up with new ideas...

Here is my take on a Recon Titan:
    RECON
    "Lynx"
    Class: Stryder
    Theme: Sensors (without missiles, unlike Tone)
    Primary: A Titan version of the Kraber, except it fires explosive bullets so that Lynx isn't totally helpless against Pilots. Titan or Reapers hit with this weapon becomes marked by Lynx. Marked units are always visible to Lynx's Pilots, so is information about their core meters and availability of their defensive, offensive, and utility abilities. This information will also be visible for Lynx's teammates for a brief period of time.
    Defensive: "Auto Evasion" - When Auto Evasion is activated, Lynx regenerates a dash. While Auto Evasion is on, (1) Lynx uses his sensors to automatically dash away in response to incoming fire, with his AI choosing the path that will maximize distance from enemies; (2) All incoming fire Lynx dodges this way will briefly reveal the enemy who fires it, on both Lynx's and teammates' mini maps.
    Offensive: "Sensor Pulse" - Lynx shoots out an all-penetrating, forward-travelling pulse with a circular hitbox. The pulse goes through even opaque covers. The pulse damages and slightly slows any unit it hits. Naturally, this is best used in conjunction with marking enemies so that Lynx can hit enemies while standing behind covers.
    Utility: "Sensor Jamming" - Lynx disables the mini maps of all enemies within his Pilot's view.
    Core: "Sensor Core" - While Sensor Core is on, all attacks from Lynx leaves marks. Damage dealt to marked targets all become critical and damage dealt to enemies with core meter over 50% will be doubled.
    Playstyle: Lynx will try to keep distance from his enemies, unlike Ronin or Tesla. While his pseudo-sniper kind of play style may seem to have overlapping with Northstar, Lynx will, unlike our beloved sniper Titan, (1) demand far less accuracy, due to Sensor Pulse and the explosive bullet of his primary; and (2) have his own lines of sight (via marking and Sensor Pulse) and not need to painstakingly find lines of sight like Northstar users need to. His primary niche is that of a Recon - someone who uncovers information, and takes advantage of it.
  • KnightFandragon
    9 postsPosts: 9
    edited April 4
    Titan Name: Bastion
    Chassis:: Ogre
    12500 health

Main Gun: HTAW-95 (Heavy Titan Automatic Weapon)
    The main weapon is a heavy machinegun, based off the M60E6. A large, automatic weapon that fires 37mm AP rounds from a large drum mag.

220 dmg, 330 against weakpoints+10% vs weakpoints=363
    75 Magazine Capacity
    400 RpM
    Accuracy: Hip fired: 25% larger then Tone's 40mm
    Zoomed standing: 25% smaller then Tone's 40mm while hip fired
    Zoomed Crouched: As small as Tone's 40mm zoomed
    600ms velocity

Offensive Ability:(Q) Plasma Grenade
    Launches a single Plasma Grenade from the launcher on Bastion's left wrist, that detonates on impact. This ability can be used 2 times with a delay between shots. Upon exploding, releases an electric smoke like field, and any titans caught in the blast are dealt 150 dmg per second. Upon leaving the field, Titans are still dealt 100 dmg per second for 5s. While under the effects of Plasma, your screen is also blurred and covered in static. Titans hit by the grenade directly are dealt moderate damage

Direct Dmg: 750
    DoT: 150/s in the cloud, 100/s for 5s once out of the cloud. Cloud lasts 10s in total and covers a 30m area.
    Cooldown: 7.5s until next shot is active, 15s per grenade reload. 30s for full mag reload.

Tactical Ability:(G) EMP Grenade:
    Launches a single EMP Grenade from the launcher on Bastion's left wrist, that detonates on impact. This ability can be used 2 times with a delay between shots. Any titans caught in the blast radius 1 random ability put on extended cooldown. Any titans hit by the grenade directly suffer light impact damage. Any active abilities like Particle wall or Gun shield are shut down immediately and placed on an extended cooldown.

Direct Dmg: 300
    Cooldown: 10s until shot is active, 20s per grenade reload, 40s for full mag reload.
    Extended Cooldown penalty: +25%

Defensive Ability:(MMB) Armor Shell:
    Upon activation, covers Bastion in a full hull shield that reduces incoming damage by 50% for 10s. Bastion cannot be put into a 'Doomed State' while this ability is active. Additionally, he is healed 5% and pulled out of "Doomed State" if in doomed state when the ability is activated.

Armor Shell health: 7500
    Cooldown: 12s, Cooldown does not begin until 10s has elapsed

Core Ability: (V) Nano-Repair Systems
    Upon activation, Bastion begins repairing 2.5% per second for 10s. If 100% health is reached from this ability, any further healing is transferred to 7.5% shield repair per second for the remaining duration. Incoming damage is reduced by 75%. Movement is reduced by 50% while this ability is active.

Playstyle: Bastion is a frontline heavy tank Titan. He would play and feel very much like your standard foot soldier, having a LMG type weapon, a variety of grenades and even shields and self repair. He would be a straight forward, easy to grasp fighter, meant for brawling on the front lines and holding any ground he takes. His grenades would offer him a little bit of CC, with the EMP grenade being an item used to gain a quick upper hand, or put the enemies in a bad position in a hurry.
  • DarknessTiVi
    3 postsPosts: 3
    edited April 25
    Name: Raptor

Health: *
    Mobility: ***

Main weapon: Close-range ZX-70 tesla cannon that shoots constant electric ray
    Damages enemies and heals allies' small amount of health

Offensive Ability: Charge Balls
    Raptor charges ZX-70 Cannon and locks on 3 targets for 3 secs and after charging it shoots 3 balls of electricity
    (like Thunderbolt)

Defensive Ability: Arc-Shield
    Raptor shoots out moving arc-shield that stuns enemies who touch it and regenerates
    allies' shlieds

Utility Ability: Stun
    Shoots short ray of electricity that stuns enemies (looks just like Monarch's ray)

CORE: EMP Core
    Releases big wave of electricity that damages enemies and heals allies

Takedown move:
    Raptor grabs enemy titan's leg, throws him on the ground
    and shoots cockpit with charged ZX-70

• DarknessTiVi

Name: Exo

Mobility: ***
    Health: *
    Damage: **

Weapon: Magnetic Launcher
    Shoots short ElectroMagnetic "laser" ray that besides doing damage
    it also stuns enemy titans for 1 sec

Defensive Ability: (MMB)
    EM Shield
    Exo pulls out her shield that looks like electryzed Ions shield
    but it makes bullets fall on the ground

Offensive Ability: (Q)
    EM Charge
    Exo charges short distance with EM Field that damages enemies and damages thier shields

Tactical Ability: (G)
    Disable
    Exo shoots lock-on ray that disables enemies abilities for 5 seconds

CORE: (V)
    EMP Core
    Exo releases powerful EM Pulse that damages enemies.
    It also disables their abilities and stuns them for 4 seconds.

Takedown move
    Zeus Touch
    Jump onto enemy holding his cocpit and release powerful electric pulse that fries his circuits.
  • DarknessTiVi
    Name: Hyperion

Chassis: Atlas

Primary: Lock-On Missile Launcher
    Locks On target for 1 second and shoots rocket

Defensive (MMB)
    Particle Shield
    Hyperion holds shield that lasts forever. User can't shoot or use
    any other abilities.

Utility (G)
    Mine Field
    Shoots out 3 spider-like mines that lay and wait for enemy
    to step on them

Offensive (Q)
    Lock-On Triple Missles
    Shoots out 3 lock-on rockets that stick onto enemy and wait
    for user to explode them by pressing Q again. In this state Hyperion
    can't use any other abilities.

CORE (V)
    Mortar Core
    Hyperion shoots out rocket, from this moment rocket is
    controlled by user. Titan becomes invincible. User can control
    rocket when core is active. After landing, rocket deals giant
    amount of damage and titan stops being invincible.

Takedown Move:
    Hyperion grabs enemy's cocpit, kicks titan and trows cocpit on trying
    to stand up titan. Hyperion Locks-On with her shoulder missile launcher
    and shoots enemy titan. Hyperion rotates and enemy titan explodes.
  • stormfalcon2019
    edited July 7
    Heres my titan ideas.(note they're based on destiny guardians so yeah)

Titan 1: defender (titan class)
    Chassis: ogre
    Weapon:(shredder) a machine gun shotgun ment for close range. Throws genade instead of aiming down the sights.
    Offensive: changes rounds in mag to explosive rounds lasts until mag is reloaded. does not rechagre while active but if reloaded before mag is emptied it converts the remaining ammo into charge.
    Tactical:(overclocked) faster everthing for 30 seconds but makes the titan more vulnerable.
    Defence:(barricade) places down a barrcade(no duh). when you crouch behind it you weapons reload faster.
    Core: (spartan core) put away the gun and pulls out a flaming hammer and shield. Can throw the hammer (has an arc) block with the sheild. And your offensive is replaced by a electric ground slam and defensive by a bubble sheild, the core lasts less amount of time than the others.
    Execution: breaks the enemy titans cockpit open whilst changing ammo to explosive rounds then overclocks just so it can unleash the whole mag on the pilot and remains of the titan.
    Prime execution: overclocks, jumps on the enemy titan, places barricade through enemy titans legs then proceeds to pounds the titan with flaming hammers then tosses a genade in the cockpit with the enemy pilot still inside finishing both the enemies.

Titan 2: sorcerer (warlock class)
    Chassis: atlas
    Weapon: (Excalibur) a huge gunblade capable for rapid fire. (think of if a auto rifle and a broad sword had a baby) swing the sword with the left trigger.
    Offensive: (storm gernade) toss a beacon that summons electric infused missiles from the sky.
    Tactical: (hover thrusters) use this to thrust yourself in the air for a limited amount of time. Use it again in midair and you plummet straight down to the ground. (Is improved by core ability)
    Defensive: (protective rift) both heals and empowers pilots and titans for a short amount of time.
    Core: (mage core) similar to my first titan but instead of a hammer and shield you put Excalibur in sword mode and activate a electric thrower in your hand. Storm gernade is replaced by a nova bomb copycat, and while airborne diving causes an explosion when landing.
    Execution: chops up the titans arms and legs with excalibur then throws a storm grenade directly under the titan.
    Prime execution: grabs the enemy titan then proceeds to fly in the air only to throw set titan down to the ground and piledrive it destroying is instantly.

Titan 3: rouge (hunter class no duh)
    Chassis: stryder
    Weapon: (deadeye) a huge hand cannon crossbow hybrid with great power and accuracy. 6 shots that can be charged but consumes all ammo if charged all the way. Left click throws a tripmine genade.
    Offensive: (knife throw) throws an explosive knife.
    Tactical: (dodge roll) rolls in the direction that your going and you are immune to all damage.
    Defensive: (smoke screen) throws a normal smoke canister. Is mainly ment for escaping and trap seting but can be used offensively.
    Core: (assassin core) dead eye powers up with flameing and void bolts and pulls out a electrified bladed staff. Charged shots not only explode on contact but can also tether enemy titans.
    Execution: uses smoke screen then proceeds the throw a tripmine grenade underneath the enemy titan destroying it and snipes the enemy pilot in midair like a boss.
    Prime execution: pulls out the bladed staff dismembering it similar to the sorcerer's normal execution then kills both enemy titan and pilot by firing a point blank shot to the cockpit from deadeye.

So those are my ideas. They might sound overpowered but i tried my best so yeah.(btw i also want to give the titans new voices but that might be asking to much.)