Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

How do I add a video or gif in the post?

V3RN3TTI
370 postsPosts: 393 ✭✭✭

I tried attaching gif or video but when i preview the post it doesn't show.
Thanks

Comments

• ProjectBangarang
    3766 postsPosts: 4,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to type video in between these [ ] then the URL of said video then type /video between these [ ]

For the Gif it's tougher and sometimes doesn't work but it is the same thing with video and /video being replaced with img and /img
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • crabman169
    950 postsPosts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭
    When you create a post you'll see a page with its corner dogeared above the text box. Click/tap that should bring up a line text box for you to type/paste a url of an image or gif. Make sure the image and gif are in their .jpeg/.gif etc format else the link won't work
    15 hours to 100% TF2
  • cosmicturtle333
    3156 postsPosts: 3,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can just paste youtube videos into the text box.
    Join the forum Discord server: https://discord.gg/SbneBat
  • V3RN3TTI
    370 postsPosts: 393 ✭✭✭
    thanks guys