Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Question about changing factions and regen

wolvy68
2 postsPosts: 3
Hi all!! Long time player and fan of Titanfall, first time poster. I think I understand regeneration that it is similar to TF1. I worked up my Milita faction to G3.4 and was wanting to swap and work on 6-4 some. Being level 50, do I have to regen to work on another faction? If I regen I start over and start earning weapons and titans over again, except if I purcahse them with creds? Thank you and I appreciate any info you can impart of this rookie. :)

Comments

• War_MachineXL
    246 postsPosts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Your factions stay the same so you can switch them freely. Yea if you regen you lose all the stuff you didn't buy and gotta earn them.
  • wolvy68
    2 postsPosts: 3
    Your factions stay the same so you can switch them freely. Yea if you regen you lose all the stuff you didn't buy and gotta earn them.

Thanks very much War!! I switched and a couple of matches I didn't get anything for 6-4 is why i asked. I suppose I didn't notice if I won the match in those or not. lol I thought so on the regen. I wasn't planning on regenning right away.
  • ChromolyRex
    370 postsPosts: 374 ✭✭✭
    If you didn't get Faction credit, you didn't win. That's the only criteria for Faction -- wins.
    Generations: Pilot G10.49/50 (capped), ARES Division G7, R-201 G5, MGL G13, Northstar G30.
  • xnarcosysx
    1853 postsPosts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Anyone know the max faction level? Is there one?

I just got one of them to level 10.1 and starting to level the next up to 10.
  • ChromolyRex
    370 postsPosts: 374 ✭✭✭
    Pilot level is the only thing that's capped (Gen 10.50). Everything else is unlimited. I think I saw someone post that they were Gen 50 or something with a faction.
    Generations: Pilot G10.49/50 (capped), ARES Division G7, R-201 G5, MGL G13, Northstar G30.
  • I think ShockAndAlarm^^ is right. I'm Gen 18.5 in Apex Predators and my R-201 carbine is a Gen 14.2. No signs of stopping
  • Actually the max pilot level is G100.00, look in the banners it says unlock at pilot regen 100.00
  • Magikf1ngers
    4485 postsPosts: 4,538 mod
    Actually the max pilot level is G100.00, look in the banners it says unlock at pilot regen 100.00

Look at the dates on this. This was before they upped the Pilot level to 100. When it launched, the Pilot level maxed out lower.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot