Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Please let us disable in game text chat.

Kepano_808HI
10 postsPosts: 13
Cant find the right area for this....but we need to be able to disable ingame chat. I dont need to see chat pop up talking trash and penises by little kids.....bf1 has chat disable, why cant tf2

Comments

• Video > HUD Options > Chat Messages
    They show up when you open the chat, but wont show up otherwise <3
  • lansdowne24
    159 postsPosts: 187
    So you don`t want to be a team player talking about tactics etc and thank you messaged for helping etc... Just ignore them if you don`t like what you see. Its microphone users that do my head in though play with music on etc
  • RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    So you don`t want to be a team player talking about tactics etc and thank you messaged for helping etc... Just ignore them if you don`t like what you see. Its microphone users that do my head in though play with music on etc

You can turn that off too, even easier than disabling the chat. Or you can take a couple seconds going through the leaderboards and then muting them.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory