Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Store not working ~PC

Comments

• lansdowne24
    159 postsPosts: 187
    now working for me you press BUY then you have to press the windows key when that blank white box comes up and you see your option in the origin checkout with pay now etc.

Strange it don`t do it in game though .
  • Darbisan
    5 postsPosts: 6
    wasup... here to remind Respawn that the store still isn't **** working properly... still getting the same 404 error... please fix ...
  • Scillman
    2 postsPosts: 3
    Just dropping by to tell my in-game overlay still does not work. (On Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview)

IGO_Log.Titanfall2_8096.txt
  • P2016_Guy
    9 postsPosts: 10
    I reinstalled Origin recently and it appears to have worked. If you installed Origin more than 6 months ago you have the old version that doesn't work properly. However Origin being the monumental piece of garbage that it, it doesn't even tell you there's a new version or even update to it. Download the installer from the website and let it do its thing. Your Origin should update and you shouldn't have any more error 404.
  • lansdowne24
    Scillman wrote: »
    Just dropping by to tell my in-game overlay still does not work. (On Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview)

Insteader preview? You need the released version of Windows 10
  • lansdowne24
    edited December 2016
    Azmek wrote: »
    I reinstalled Origin recently and it appears to have worked. If you installed Origin more than 6 months ago you have the old version that doesn't work properly. However Origin being the monumental piece of garbage that it, it doesn't even tell you there's a new version or even update to it. Download the installer from the website and let it do its thing. Your Origin should update and you shouldn't have any more error 404.

You need to have auto update turned on mine just updated itself i did not have to go to website few months ago

• Scillman
    2 postsPosts: 3
    Scillman wrote: »

Insteader preview? You need the released version of Windows 10

Insider Preview of Windows is not like a pre-release beta. In the contrary it is getting updates before the general public does. And because of this I just wanted to mention it. If you're interested just go click here for more information.

As a side-note I have reinstalled Origin multiple times. At one point it even refused to run TF2 just because it is on the C:/ drive, despite running as an Administrator. So yes I would not be surprised if this is just another issue with Origin. After reinstalling TF2 to a different drive it runs again but unfortunately still no in-game overlay. (Sadly enough I got even more issues with Origin.)
  • Darbisan
    5 postsPosts: 6
    it's ya boy... back again to remind respawn that the 404 error is still occurring
  • XtremeCrimson
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Still doing the blank window for purchasing in game items under the multiplayer side.
  • holz_furti
    same here!
  • jautja
    15 postsPosts: 19
    Not wprking!!!!
  • SeraSone
    9 postsPosts: 9
    Hey,

I get this error when trying to load the store.

"Whoops!
    An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: https://gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/carts2/oig-real/offerEntries?storeId=origin-store¤cyCode=GBP&needFullCartInfo=true&needClearCart=true&countryCode=GB 400 (Bad Request)]"

I was bought a copy of the game from the EU, and I'm from the UK. Could this cause an issue?

Thanks!
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Sorry for the issue folks. Is everyone seeing this on PC platform only?
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • SeraSone

That's the case for me definitely.
  • ENDgie
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Still can't type or even paste things into the origin overlay after months, and I do always update origin when available. I can only click things, and that prevents entering my card number.
    I guess no eva skin for me. :(
  • jautja
    Store not working (Ukraine)!
  • jautja
    edited July 2017
    Not working
  • jautja
    Not working
  • Reporting that the store still doesn't work since the update, RU version on PC, same thing that's in jautja's vid above.

Origin support sadly wasn't able to help.
  • MarcusUA
    3 postsPosts: 3

Yeap, one more here, Titanfall 2 RU, same issue as on video above.
    Can't buy anything: Prime Titans, skins, etc :(

Let me know if you need any logs, settings, or if you want me try something etc.
    I'm ready to give you access to my machine with GoToMeeting or similar software.
  • jautja
    Help us to give you money Respawn.
  • FummelToni
    Hi, not working here in Austria (PC - Win10)

regards
  • Nitro_ti
    Same here, UA. Cannot buy anything.
    Guess RU localization gives a lot of trouble. both to us and to you
  • MarcusUA
    Last night it began to work.
    I could get my Ronin Prime.

Thanks for your work Respawn guys!
  • SeraSone
    Store works fine now. One issue out of two major issues fixed. Progress.

Funny how the one affecting their income gets fixed first lol.
  • jautja
    It's alive... it's alive!!! Muhahahaha!!!
  • MarcusUA
    SeraSone wrote: »
    Store works fine now. One issue out of two major issues fixed. Progress.

Funny how the one affecting their income gets fixed first lol.

From what I know, Respawn doesn't get much income from these purchases. If I knew they do - I would buy more, they deserve much more than that.
    Unlike many dev, they didn't fall to pay to win thing.
    Completely free DLCs - thats insane.

I love the story in single-player campaign - I'd pay a lot to get some DLC for it, even if that was side-story/spin-off. Oh, dreams, dreams...
  • gamerbrady
    It's 2017, yet I am not allowed to buy the prime ronin.
  • gamerbrady
    I reinstalled origin after uninstalling it, though it keeps saying "Service Unavailable - DNS failure."
    Why am I getting this? I live in America. I just wanna give ya some money for Prime Ronin respawn.
  • SRS-Briggs
    So I've just started playing TF2 Frontier Defense and came here because I can't get past the Origin 'review your order' screen. Tried purchasing new camo for my Titan but it wont progress past the review order screen. Theres no 'buy now' or 'proceed' option. Attempting to buy via pay pal but it wont progress my order past the review order screen. If this has been an issue on PC since 2016 why is it still an issue in 2017...don't you want my money? I'm quite happy to play the game without spending any cash on DLC extras. It's up to you guys, do you want my money or not??