Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Store not working ~PC

lansdowne24
159 postsPosts: 187
Since we had the store I been unable to buy any thing says invalid or I just get a blank screen.

Am on PC

Comments

• LtCaine01
    5 postsPosts: 5
    i am also having the same problem with purchasing from the titanfall 2 store
  • GreenRaven17
    87 postsPosts: 88
    Same here. It says 404 not found. Respawn why don't you want my money? Give me my Prime Titans already T_T
  • LtCaine01
    am on phone waiting for technical support to answer. the nice order help lady transferred me to them but they are at lunch or busy
  • LtCaine01
    and after a 20 minutes on hold appearrantly its a known issue and they are working on it
  • Dansrage
    7 postsPosts: 7
    Having the same issue, I'm in the French region, store just hangs on a white screen.
    The official patch notes report this problem as fixed, but it isn't.
  • LtCaine01
    live chatting with tech support . he wants to try and trouble shoot will update as i know more
  • LtCaine01
    no luck with live chat will update after i recieve email from tech support
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Hey folks sorry for the issue. I'm flagging to Origin team and will let you know if I hear a solution. If you haven't already, make sure Origin is totally up to date and restart it.
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    If you're still having an issue can you please post a screenshot of the error you are seeing and let me know where you live?
  • Dansrage
    If you're still having an issue can you please post a screenshot of the error you are seeing and let me know where you live?

I don't think there's a way to take such a screenshot, FRAPS will only take screenshots of the game below the overlay, and using print screen just whites out the game.

I'm in France and my error screen says "Whoops! We had some trouble processing your request. Please try again later."
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    @Dansrage could you try using the snip tool or print screen option?
  • Dansrage
    @Dansrage could you try using the snip tool or print screen option?

Print Screen just blanks out the game window with a white box. If you can direct me to somewhere in the Origin Store that I can try to buy it, I can take a screenshot of that, but as the in-game store opens the Origin overlay, you can't get a picture of it. Recording software like FRAPS and the F10 screenshot function will only record the game beneath the overlay.
  • Christohk
    2 postsPosts: 2
    edited December 2016
    This is what I get when I try to buy any of the cosmetics. I live in the southeast US.
    BZVzH7n.jpg

If I try to click buy repeatedly it'll usually crash Origin.

Edit: If you put your game into windowed mode, you can take screenshots using alt+PrintScreen with the in-game overlay up. That's what I did.
  • Dansrage
    Christohk wrote: »
    If you put your game into windowed mode, you can take screenshots using alt+PrintScreen with the in-game overlay up. That's what I did.

Ah, right you are, this is what I get:
    ZFwkwvr.jpg

• lansdowne24
    Dansrage wrote: »
    If you put your game into windowed mode, you can take screenshots using alt+PrintScreen with the in-game overlay up. That's what I did.

Ah, right you are, this is what I get:
    ZFwkwvr.jpg

yes or just a blank box
  • GreenRaven17
    This is what I get when I try to buy any of the cosmetics. I live in the southeast US.
    BZVzH7n.jpg

If I try to click buy repeatedly it'll usually crash Origin.

Edit: If you put your game into windowed mode, you can take screenshots using alt+PrintScreen with the in-game overlay up. That's what I did.

Sometimes I get that or

a_by_zap97-daqfa1w.png
  • GreenRaven17
    Alright people it worked! You need to reinstall origin from scratch! Just unistall it and reainstall.
  • I'm having a similar problem on the xbox one.
    When i click buy, it does nothing. It just asks if i'm sure and i click "yes" and then it asks me to buy. Nothing changes? I've tried tweeting at respawn and titanfall, but no luck yet.
  • Dansrage
    Alright people it worked! You need to reinstall origin from scratch! Just unistall it and reainstall.

I don't think reinstalling the entire application (and probably all the games too) is a solution, I'd rather just not buy the camo pack in that case.
  • I'm On Xbox one, and It's not working either. It will let you click buy, but it won't open the store to confirm that you wanna buy it.
  • Christohk
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Reinstalling Origin actually fixed it. Even though I tried to update Origin previously, it said I had the latest version, but apparently not. As you can see the in game overlay is obviously different. So I'm not sure what the problem is there, but nevertheless it now works for me.

1MMjVSM.jpg

overclock.net/t/1222388/guide-moving-reinstalling-origin-and-games-without-re-downloading This was the easy way to do it without losing your games. After installing Origin again and following those instructions you just have to validate the game files. Took like 10 minutes from start to finish overall, but that was with me just saving my Titanfall 2 data.
  • Darbisan
    5 postsPosts: 6
    I'm getting the same error as Christohk. I live in Sweden.

a3e6574fcd.jpg
  • lansdowne24
    I spent 25 mins on live chat today with support about this on PC The support at EA just did not understand my issue. He thought I could not buy the game when he said that i just logged off waste of time.

They should just move the store out of the game and use origin store instead.
  • lansdowne24
    I have reinstalled origon , titanfall 2 , repair game nothing works
  • Dansrage
    Come on Respawn, it's been three days.
    I'm trying to give you my money!
  • Bad-Dan-ME
    12 postsPosts: 12
    Yes, just put the store directly on origin, so we can support you guys with a few extra bucks.
  • Dansrage
    It appears to be working correctly now, at least in my region (France).
    The popup window in the overlay takes me to the store page and I'm able to enter in my information now.
    Nice work on getting it sorted.
  • In my case the Store-Pop-up was plain white.
    What i noticed was, if you ALT-Tab out of the game and look at the open applications, there was a minimized Origin-Window. I maximized it and it was the Purchase Window. From there i could finalize the Purchase.
    Hope this helps some of you.

Sorry, if there are mistakes in this text. I`m not a native speaker.;)
  • Darbisan
    5 postsPosts: 6
    3 times I try to open the Store today... 1st time it says "Origin overlay disabled", which it isn't... ok so I restart, this time I open the store page and get the same 404 error as last time... I restart one final time and this time the game and Origin crash with a "Origin desktop application not running" error... **** is this seriously
  • Bad-Dan-ME
    12 postsPosts: 12
    Good tip, this worked for me too. Thanks for sharing StasisNone.