Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

New Content Not Purchasable

Bleded
3 postsPosts: 4
edited November 2016
Was looking at buying one of the new packs or a Prime Titan, but when you click to buy the item, the Origin overlay pops up with this error.

Whoops!
The product(s) you are attempting to purchase are invalid.

Is this just me, or is no one able to currently purchase the new items?

Comments

• I have this issue also. I would like to give you more money respawn for this awesome game!
  • Bleded
    3 postsPosts: 4
    Looks like console players are able to buy it, but I believe it's just not updated for the Origin store.
  • My friend on PC is able to buy as well. I can't. Very frustrating.
  • Add me to the list. Same error. Leave it to EA to keep me from spending money when I actually want to :P
  • Bump
  • I am on PC BTW
  • I'm also getting the "whoops" error. Tried exiting FRAPS, MSI Afterburner etc. Also repaired/reinstalled Titanfall 2. No dice so far.
  • Mirtma
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Same here.
  • Same problem for me
  • GrantedWhim
    13 postsPosts: 16
    Same here. Also any chance we could also get the colours and patches individually, but obviously for a increase in price?
  • TaliXa
    2 postsPosts: 2
    edited November 2016
    Look's like EA Origin messed up... Again...
  • I wonder how many times EA is going to mess stuff up for Titanfall... How long before the confluence of all of these problems becomes something that respawn can sue over?
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Hey folks this is a known issue we've got top folks actively working to fix. You can follow all Known Issues we're tracking on this thread: https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7760/angel-citys-most-wanted-known-issues-thread#latest

Thanks for the support! Appreciate you wanting to buy the new stuff. We're on it.
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • Omerdr2
    is EA not wanting my money? .... well thats a first. (dat camo skin pack (>_<))
  • Hey folks this is a known issue we've got top folks actively working to fix. You can follow all Known Issues we're tracking on this thread: https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7760/angel-citys-most-wanted-known-issues-thread#latest

Thanks for the support! Appreciate you wanting to buy the new stuff. We're on it.

...No offense, but that's... kind of ...you know? |D A very weird bug that should really not be a thing. Especially if you want to.. ...earn money and all.
  • So whenever i launch the game and try to buy anything i get a 404 error:

O23dtc5.png

And if i try to buy it again i get a full origin crash

q3ouBIN.png
  • on the bug thread it says it is now working. It still isn't.
  • Gamb10r
    Store for PC should now be working for all regions.
    No luck for me, my money waits.
  • alieksij
    Have an issue around this on PS4. My game is from US but I play on my EU account. Choosing the 'Store' gives me an error saying 'There is no content' here which is a problem as I already bought the two Primes using my US psn account. Is that content locked to the account Titanfall 2 was purchased on? This would be a first as the dlc from a few other games works fine no matter which account on my ps4 was being used.
  • AOD_TripFour
    13 postsPosts: 13
    on the bug thread it says it is now working. It still isn't.

Yep, same here. All I want is a banner with a sloth hanging from a Ronin sword...is that too much to ask?
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    @Gamb10r sorry for the issue and thanks for capturing. I'll report this over to the team. The store has been working on our end.
  • cesarld
    3 postsPosts: 3
    I bought the Deluxe Edition. I should have received the Ion Prime and Scorch Prime for free when available, but I got neither. (Xbox One, Brazil)
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    @Gamb10r While we look into it make sure that Origin is up to date and do a restart.

@cesarld make sure you have installed the pre-order content by pressing start on the game tile and going to manage game.
  • Hey guys, I got mine to work. After turning on my pc origin started up. When origin was done opening for the first time I exited origin with the exit button in the tabs and then reopened origin. Steps put together also known as restarting and it worked. Thankyou Jayfresh for the helpful tip in your last post.
  • Well, the error message is gone, but now I'm getting just a white empty window. Still can't purchase anything. Restarted Origin, repaired TF2, restarted my machine, etc. Still nada.
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    @ChewyCinnamon glad to hear it!

@AOD_TripFour make sure Origin is also up to date with latest version.
  • Furionthion
    4 postsPosts: 4
    edited November 2016
    @Jayfresh_Respawn

I have restarted my machine. Both Orign and Titanfall 2 appear to be up to date. I was originally getting two white screens where one spawned the other. Now I am just getting the one white screen that @AOD_TripFour is getting. I would have bought all available content by now. :)

I am running Origin Version 10.3.2.64936 - 0
  • AOD_TripFour
    13 postsPosts: 13
    @Jayfresh_Respawn Fixed, though it wasn't an update issue. For some reason, Origin windows are minimizing to tiny taskbar leftovers that I can only access when I tab out of the game client. I clicked Maximize on one of them and sure enough, the purchase window was there. Along with like 7 others. This actually (sort of) resolves an issue I've been having with player profiles from in-game as well.

Anyway, banners obtained! The consistent responses are appreciated.

• Furionthion
    4 postsPosts: 4
    edited December 2016
    @Jayfresh_Respawn Fixed, though it wasn't an update issue. For some reason, Origin windows are minimizing to tiny taskbar leftovers that I can only access when I tab out of the game client. I clicked Maximize on one of them and sure enough, the purchase window was there. Along with like 7 others. This actually (sort of) resolves an issue I've been having with player profiles from in-game as well.

Anyway, banners obtained! The consistent responses are appreciated.

Same Fixed. So I still get the first White Screen and then if I tab over to the Origin app, and hover over it, I can see the minimized window. I then say maximize and tada!

Bought all 4
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    That is weird. Glad it worked out but I'll let the team know about it. Thanks for the support!