Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

PC game version/Arc tool shown in HUD as "Unbound" ....

Over50
3 postsPosts: 4
edited November 2016
When the mission start loads to use the arc tool to energize the cores the pilot is shown holding one of the two regular weapons (shotgun) and the HUD showing the arc tool as "unbound" key access.

Restarting/replaying the mission to get the arc tool or verifying the game files doesn't help. As such I can't proceed with the game. This is my 2nd play through and didn't run into this bug/problem with the initial play through.

Suggestions???

Comments

• you may have switched some key bindings, key for arc tool is "active boost(mp)"
    dunno why but it is . so might wanna check it out :)
  • Over50
    No such thing in the campaign key board assignments listing. And resetting to default keyboard action assignments didn't help.
  • 52tnp2sssmqc.png

this is my setting. i use "c(original activate boost)" as crouch key. so if i get arc tool it will say "unbound". if i give any key to
    "activate boost" unbound will be gone and i will be able to use it
  • Over50
    Thanks for the screen shot ... I have "c" set for toggle crouch ... will set assignments to default and see what happens ...
  • Over50
    You were right!!! I did reset the key bindings to default before I posted but must have changed the crouch toggle again to "c". As you said, with "c" now set to the default binding the HUD shows the "c" as the arc tool key.

Again, many thanks .... another senior moment !
  • G_Maccazoo
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Just wanted to necro this post and give thanks. Picking up the game today, and 2.5 years later, this still manages to help people!