Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

[PC] Angels of Death is Recruiting

Comments

• AOD_GoDziLLa
    27 postsPosts: 30
    Merry Christmas from all of us from AOD. We hope you pilots have a great one=)
  • JakRain
    30 postsPosts: 30
    Why not start the new year off with joining Angels of Death (AOD), check us out @ clanaod.net
  • JakRain
    Today I spawned a Titan, was running towards it and I got stepped on :( Please join me in AOD so I don't get stepped on anymore

clanaod.net
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    edited January 2017
    New Year! New Pilots! Looking for people to play with then look no more! Feel free to join our network and have a few games with us. Then if you like step it up a bit and Join fully by applying @ clanaod.net =)
  • JakRain
    Tired of no one talking ingame? Tired of playing as a lone wolf? Check us out @ www.clanaod.net
  • JakRain
    Who wants to squad up? check out clanaod.net
  • AOD_Cadimus1
    14 postsPosts: 14
    Who wants to holopilot with me?! Sign up today clanaod.net
  • AOD_Gh0st
    7 postsPosts: 10
    We're always looking for new pilots to join our ranks! No competitive skill required so if you're looking for a chill, laid back group to smash some Titans with check us out!

Clanaod.net - Hope to hear from you soon!
  • AOD_Cadimus1
    Tired of no one talking in game? Tired of playing as a lone wolf? Check us out @ www.clanaod.net
  • JakRain
    We are looking for players who are atleast 15years of age, have a mic and want to squad up with a group that has fun. Join us @ clanaod.net or add me to Origin "JakRain"
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    The road ahead for titanfall 2 has been revealed! Prepare for more sweet titan battles and fight along with us by joining our network or fully joining us via clanaod.net :)
  • JakRain
    Looking for a solid group of people to play Titanfall 2 with? We are a PC only clan, you must have a mic and over 15 years of age. Check us out @ clanaod.net
  • AOD_Gh0st
    Chill pilots are the best pilots! Looking for a clan with plenty of fun, laughs and good people? Check us out at Clanaod.net!
  • Tan game is ****. It does not work and basically has a problem with everything.
  • KrystianKZ
    3 postsPosts: 3
    Tan game is s*h*i*t. It does not work and basically has a problem with everything.
  • KrystianKZ
    3 postsPosts: 3
    Tan game is s*h*i*t. It does not work and basically has a problem with everything.
  • AOD_Cadimus1
    Who wants to holopilot with me?! Sign up today clanaod.net ?
  • Elbethium
    3 postsPosts: 4
    JakRain wrote: »
    Today I spawned a Titan, was running towards it and I got stepped on :( Please join me in AOD so I don't get stepped on anymore

clanaod.net

ok, you just made my day with that comment
    we are more powerful as a team...
  • Chill pilots are the best pilots! Looking for a clan with plenty of fun, laughs and good people? Check us out at Clanaod.net!
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    new LIve FIre DLC is upon us. Prepare your pilot skills for the new game mode and work as a team to hunt down the enemy pilots to achieve victory. We at AOD make teamwork and communication a key priority to achieve the objective and victory. Feel free to check us out @ ClanAOD.net for more information:) and be sure to join our network to get a sample of what we are all about :)
  • alexs1283
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Hey I am considering to apply and had one question. One issue I always run into is that my job sometimes requires long hours and weekend work, which obviously prevents me from playing (especially during tax season like right now). In this cases I have mostly only time to play on Sundays (if that). Would the spotty activity be a problem?
  • gofishAOD
    5 postsPosts: 5
    alexs1283 wrote: »
    Hey I am considering to apply and had one question. One issue I always run into is that my job sometimes requires long hours and weekend work, which obviously prevents me from playing (especially during tax season like right now). In this cases I have mostly only time to play on Sundays (if that). Would the spotty activity be a problem?

Not at all!
  • alexs1283 wrote: »
    Would the spotty activity be a problem?
    Not a problem at all. Everyone has jobs and responsibilities they have to take care of and we understand that people get busy. If you've got the time, it'd be great if you could join us for a few games this weekend. Always happy to have new people
  • JustAJoX
    2 postsPosts: 5
    Hi there :) I would like to join u guys :D
  • gofishAOD
    5 postsPosts: 5
    Apply now at clanAOD's site
  • AOD_Cadimus1
    JustAJoX wrote: »
    Hi there :) I would like to join u guys :D

Hi, Ajox just apply on our forms clanaod.net/forums
  • JakRain
    Looking for a solid group of people to play Titanfall 2 with? We are a PC only clan, you must have a mic and over 15 years of age. Check us out @ clanaod.net
  • AOD_Gh0st
    Our Division is full time now! Can't wait to get some new pilots in to play some games with us, especially with the LTS Tournament right around the corner!
  • Tomaz992
    6 postsPosts: 7
    edited March 2017
    Hello im new to the game so im looking for group playing solo is kinda boring so hope i can join a community on this forum.Im 24y old from EU i have working headset,discord and ts so communication isnt a problem at all
  • AOD_Cadimus1
    Tomaz992 wrote: »
    Hello im new to the game so im looking for group playing solo is kinda boring so hope i can join a community on this forum.Im 24y old from EU i have working headset,discord and ts so communication isnt a problem at all

check out our forums Tomaz www.clanaod.net/forums we'd be more than happy to have you squad up with us :)