Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

[PC] Angels of Death is Recruiting

AOD_GoDziLLa
27 postsPosts: 30
edited December 2016
The Angels of Death clan is a group of mature, dedicated players who value teamwork and community. AOD was formed over 16 years ago and now has over 2900 members in various types of games,
What to expect from AOD:
  • A mature group of team players who like to have fun.
  • Fair play; zero tolerance for cheaters.
  • Friendly members. New to the game, need help? Just ask.
  • A dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server.
  • Formal and informal organized events.
  • Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual.
  • A whole lot of fun.

Our Code of Conduct and Division Rules articulate the values we work hard to maintain.
If you're interested and want to join then please head to www.ClanAOD.net and apply today!

Also feel free to check out Network out:) : https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/992/

Comments

• JakRain
    28 postsPosts: 28
    Welcoming all skill levels and ages, Must be willing to have fun

Apply today @ clanaod.net
  • team play really is a major factor in this game.
  • JakRain
    edited November 2016
    Looking for PC players, must be 16+ and have a Mic.

What to expect from AOD:

What we offer in AOD:
    • A whole lot of fun.

Join today @ clanaod.net
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    edited November 2016
    The Scrim tonight was not bad great turnout and great sportsmanship :)
  • What times, typically, are matches?
  • JakRain
    What times, typically, are matches?

7 to 9 EST
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    Brace yourselfs for events to come soon:)
  • JakRain

What to expect from AOD:

What we offer in AOD:
    • A whole lot of fun.

Join today @ clanaod.net
  • JakRain
    Feel like squading up with the same people daily?? Join AOD
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    The more the game is played with a team, the more amazing moments happen in game. Give us a shot to help make your titanfall 2 moments great:)
  • I would like to join but I usually play at 1 - 2 am
  • JakRain
    I would like to join but I usually play at 1 - 2 am

Perfect, we have people on all the time.

• Which one to join? Angels of Death or Angels of death public?
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    Angels of Death is the current one we use the Public one will be locked and removed.
  • JakRain

What to expect from AOD:

What we offer in AOD:
    • A whole lot of fun.

Join today @ clanaod.net
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    Angel City is almost here! If you want to group up with us feel free to add us. If you like what the teamwork and team play then feel free to join today @ clanaod.net
    JakRain wrote: »

What to expect from AOD:

What we offer in AOD:
    • A whole lot of fun.

Join today @ clanaod.net

• Zemphon
    1 postsPosts: 1
    If anyone want to play Angel City early that has preordered the game, the AOD Network to party up with our members and get some early access!
  • JakRain
    If you are tired of playing alone, tired of trying to use ingame voice and no one answering then come to clanaod.net and join, over 3000 members playing 19 different games, I'd love for you join the Titanfall division but **** we'd accept you for any division
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    The free trail is now up and running:)? Want to play with a great batch of people who enjoy this game just like you? Check us out @ clanaod.net. Like what you see then go ahead and hit that APPLY button. Some benefits you get for joining fully is access to our Teamspeak where you can have more of an Opportunity to be part of a team who loves to PTFO and make the game a whole lot more fun :)
  • tboose7
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Tired of being a loser and not having friends? Join AOD and just be a loser! www.clanaod.net
  • JakRain
    Looking for people to join who enjoy having fun with no pressure. check us out @ clanaod.net
  • Yeah.... "Mature" is not the word that comes to mind when I think of AOD. Perhaps at the top level of management or Core of AOD. The bulk of their members are the most whiny, immature group of kids I have ever had the displeasure of hearing scream over their 5 dollar mics. Best to avoid for smaller, better policed and organized groups.
  • JakRain
    Yeah.... "Mature" is not the word that comes to mind when I think of AOD. Perhaps at the top level of management or Core of AOD. The bulk of their members are the most whiny, immature group of kids I have ever had the displeasure of hearing scream over their 5 dollar mics. Best to avoid for smaller, better policed and organized groups.

I'm not really sure where you have played with AOD before. I know that I've yet to have "whiny, immature group of kids" with "their 5 dollar mics" screaming at me.

Why not join us on teamspeak and see for yourself, send me a PM and we can talk.
  • Cryptic_Verse
    10 postsPosts: 14
    JakRain wrote: »
    Yeah.... "Mature" is not the word that comes to mind when I think of AOD. Perhaps at the top level of management or Core of AOD. The bulk of their members are the most whiny, immature group of kids I have ever had the displeasure of hearing scream over their 5 dollar mics. Best to avoid for smaller, better policed and organized groups.

I'm not really sure where you have played with AOD before. I know that I've yet to have "whiny, immature group of kids" with "their 5 dollar mics" screaming at me.

Why not join us on teamspeak and see for yourself, send me a PM and we can talk.

Thank you but no, not getting burned twice.
  • JakRain
    Well I've extended the invite, if you are not interested then, then I hope we can squad up and smash some titans together
  • AOD_TripFour
    13 postsPosts: 13
    Been with AOD for years. Always a good time to be had.
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    Having trouble finding people to be with check us out :) Let us drop titans :D
  • JakRain
    The best present you can get is a squad full of buddies, dropping Titans on people. Join today @ CLANAOD.NET
  • AOD_GoDziLLa
    edited December 2016
    The holidays are coming! If you have no one to drop titans on enemies with or new to the battle grounds feel free to join up with us in our network:) if youd like to make things a bit more fun then join us fully @ CLANAOD.NET
  • Double Xp weekend coming up starting tomorrow!!!