Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.
Our team is working hard to resolve reported issues from the community and are working to address the most pressing issues first. Below is a list of known issues our team is working to resolve.
- Invite Friends: Some players are reporting they are not able to invite their friends to matches. Play -> 'Invite Friend', friend gets invite, but they are not paired together.
- Invite Friend Parties: We're fielding reports that groups created with the 'Invite Friends' option are getting disband after round as if they were 'Invite Network' groups.
- Data Center Searching: On PC having multiple enabled network adapters might leave you in a state where you will not be able to get the proper data center list. Disable all adapters outside of the one you're using, and this should resolve the issue. Team is working to address this directly.
- Jumping to Location Freeze: We have seen very few reports around players not being able to match make and the game freezes at 'Jumping to location'. We're still trying to collect more information from payers having this issue.
- Campaign - Unable to Sprint: Reports around after getting into BT for the first time and disembarking, Jack is n longer able to sprint unless you restart.
- PC Custom Color Profiles: Team is looking at why the game is ignoring custom color profiles.
- PC Audio Stutter: We are aware of an issue in Networks, voice chat can studder and do odd things.
- Single Player Respawn: We have fielded a few reports that after re-spawning in SP some players can fall through the floor and die again.
- PC 2D Surround: We have been made aware of an issue with Nvidia 2D surround setups where the UI is cut off.
- Black Screen Launching MP: We're looking into reports of users getting a black screen right after launching into multiplayer.
- Red Barron Skin: Upon Generation progression players may lose their access to the Red Baron Ion skin.
- X1, PS4 & PC: Private Match randomly placing players into game modes while player is trying to setup Private Match options.