Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Mouse cursor stuck in middle of screen

Platform: PC
Issue: My mouse cursor got stuck in the middle of the screen after I tabbed out and in again. Neither restarts or reinstalls fix it.
Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: Yes.
Details on how to reproduce the issue: Turn on the game. In the singleplayer and multiplayer, it is there.
Screenshots or Private video links: If you’re able to capture a screenshot or video of your issue, please link it here: The cursor does not show up in screenshots.
Processor (CPU): Intel core 15-4690K CPU
Graphics Card (GPU): Nvidia Geforce GTX 970
Memory: 16GB
Operating System: Windows 10

I played a bit of the campaign, tabbed out to check some messages - like you do - and when I came back my cursor was stuck on the screen during gameplay. I did the 'repair game' thing, I reinstalled, nothing works. I don't know what to do.

Comments