Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

What games are you playing?

laddie13
383 postsPosts: 418 mod
I'm currently playing Modern Warfare Remastered, the game is still so good, and waiting for Gears of War 4 to unlock at midnight Friday! I'm also working on playing through the Bioshock Collection, easily one of my all time favorite game series.

I had also been playing ReCore, my feelings on that ranged from frustration to fun, with frustration winning out in the end, I've no desire to finish it.

Comments

• AshySamurai
    2560 postsPosts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Indie. Because I can't launch something bigger on my laptop.
    Respawn's own fanboy. Veteran of Regen shields war. Advanced flag button witness. Survivvor of Korean rebelion.
  • crabman169
    950 postsPosts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭
    Cycling between Forz Horzion 3 and the bioshock collection. Up to the First Lady's Siren on 1999 mode for Infinite; got frustated so I completed the dlcs and started bioshock 1 and 2
    15 hours to 100% TF2
  • Ik0n88x
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Playing no games currently. Patiently waiting for Gears 4 this weekend.
  • TheMattIdentity
    315 postsPosts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Bouncing between Overwatch on PS4 and Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies on PS2. Yes, I still have a PS2, and it runs like it's brand new.
  • PlasticNad
    201 postsPosts: 218 ✭✭✭
    A good mix of the original titanfall (hard core fan) and black ops 3
  • T4Labok
    733 postsPosts: 777 ✭✭✭
    A mix of Dragon Age: Inquisition, Rainbow Six: Siege and Titanfall
  • BlurriFace
    759 postsPosts: 798 ✭✭✭
    Gears 4 is awesome so far. I'm enjoying the campaign (Act 3 Ch 2, just meeting the swarm). Never was good in multi, but horde and campaign is where it's at in Gears for me anyway.
  • crabman169
    950 postsPosts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭
    Why is the 13th and 18th even further away then they were in May!
    15 hours to 100% TF2