Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Favorite TV Shows?

xIK0N88x
818 postsPosts: 853 ✭✭✭✭
It seems as if all content in this section that is meant to be about stuff *NOT* about games is all about Titanfall 2 so let's switch it up! What are some of your favorite TV shows you're currently watching?

I used to watch a lot of TV but haven't been caught up lately. Shows I'm currently watching are as follows though...

The Walking Dead
The Blacklist
Luke Cage
Lucifer

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Comments

• BlurriFace
    759 postsPosts: 798 ✭✭✭
    Lucifer!!! Never read the comic, did you?
  • xIK0N88x
    BlurriFace wrote: »
    Lucifer!!! Never read the comic, did you?

No I didn't even know there was a comic?!? Have you watched it? I think the guy who plays Lucifer does an absolutely amazing job though.
  • BlurriFace
    759 postsPosts: 798 ✭✭✭
    He definitely makes the show. A lot of the comic fans were upset with the buddy cop premise of the show. Heard the comics are great haven't read them.

The Path, Bojack Horseman, Dexter, and Stranger Things are what I've been watching recently.
  • xIK0N88x
    BlurriFace wrote: »
    He definitely makes the show. A lot of the comic fans were upset with the buddy cop premise of the show. Heard the comics are great haven't read them.

The Path, Bojack Horseman, Dexter, and Stranger Things are what I've been watching recently.

Stranger Things was a great throwback feel show!
  • zuwarrior80
    229 postsPosts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    anyone seen "into the badland" from amc? love the noir feeling.

all CW's hero shows.

love blacklist's james spader.

Westworld from HBO looks promising.

yeah, Lucifer is fun but i dont know man. I hope they give us more divinity story line this season. Weekly baddie kinda tire me out.

I am waiting for daredevil before getting Netflix.

The exorcist on Fox is really good.

and thats just live. I haven't mention anime yet... man, i watch a lot of stuff..lol
  • xIK0N88x
    The exorcist on Fox is really good.

Really? I'm gonna have to check this out then I guess. It seemed like a good idea for a show but the trailer didn't do it any justice so I haven't even given it a shot.

Also, anyone watch Survivor? I watch every season.

• 711Darman117
    57 postsPosts: 87
    The Flash! Season 3 today baby!!
  • zuwarrior80
    229 postsPosts: 244 ✭✭✭
    @Ik0n88 The exorcist has that slow burn feel to it. Also, they expanse the universe too. man, i have not seen survivor since the first season.

@711Darman117 oh yeah... i love the flash bro. They are definitely doing Crisis story line, can't wait. You know they will have 4 hrs crossover between Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and LOT? Freaking fantastic.

• 711Darman117
    57 postsPosts: 87
    @zuwarrior80 I cant wait to see the crossovers. Its going to be an amazing year!!