Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Polls

crabman169
950 postsPosts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭
Could we get them in the battlefield forums?
15 hours to 100% TF2

Comments

• T0TALfps
    51 postsPosts: 56 mod
    crabman169 wrote: »

We'll see how they are used in this forum first :)
    @T0TALfps - EAUK Community Coordinator, Battlefield, Battlefront & Titanfall // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or Respawn
  • crabman169
    950 postsPosts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »

We'll see how they are used in this forum first :)

Awesome! Let's hope it goes well
    15 hours to 100% TF2
  • TheBigSHECK
    8 postsPosts: 11
    edited August 2016
    How would you go about making a poll for these forums? Apparently I am just dumb.
  • ProjectBangarang
    3761 postsPosts: 4,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know polls are blocked in General Discussion, but I have seen a few in off topic? How do you do them? The normal BBcode [poll][/poll] isn't working for me.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • Hrafn-Fel
    3601 postsPosts: 3,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    When you click to make a new post it will ask you if you want to make a new discussion or a poll
  • ProjectBangarang
    3761 postsPosts: 4,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrafn-Fel wrote: »
    When you click to make a new post it will ask you if you want to make a new discussion or a poll

Wow, I was making it way more difficult than it needed to be. Thanks.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • Hrafn-Fel
    3601 postsPosts: 3,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Hrafn-Fel wrote: »

Wow, I was making it way more difficult than it needed to be. Thanks.

;) thats ok i just learned how to pm. Mobile site doesnt have a pm button full site does