Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Can't find post?

CottoneyeJho
2 postsPosts: 4
edited August 2016
So today I posted a discussion called "Big air-headed rant of hope and concern" and it was an admittedly overly long bunch of constructive criticism and hopes for the second game, and fanboying over the first. It doesn't seem to be there anymore, though I can still see the past notifications from people's comments on it, but trying to go to it gives me the message "COMMENT NOT FOUND.
The comment you were looking for could not be found." Didn't have any profanity, and was very deliberate in making sure it wasn't a hateful "This sucks, you suck!" kind of thing, but honestly voicing what I liked and didn't like. Any idea what may have happened?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!