Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Connection to server timed out

buggsworth
postsPosts: 1
edited November 16
Its incredibly god **** annoying, you've all probably heard it, replied to it, i've looked though everything and i cant find a fix even if there is one.

Any multiplayer game i hop into it will randomly just freeze and boot me to the start screen with the error: Connection to server timed out.

Im on PC, specs include: cpu, fx-3600. ram, 16gb ddr3. gpu, 4gb rx570. 1tb hdd.

I have tried launching the game and launcher as admin, reset my video settings, restarting my modem (**** we bought a new one), repairing game files, used an external wifi adapter, in task manager properties set the game to high, i play on the new york servers.

I love this game to death and I just want to go through more than 2 games in a row without crashing when im having fun like i just did, heres hoping for titanfall 3 =).

Comments

• Marek3322
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited November 18
    my titanfall game shows connection to servers lost and its been 2 days still cant play first titanfall..but titanfall 2 work beautifully