Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Please fix Legions Auto-titan mode

YourPalHolo
postsPosts: 1
edited September 17
legion cant hit a single thing in his auto titan mode and still cant hit anything with advanced chip equipped.

i know it was probably intentional that his aim is bad but its ridiculous that he cant hit even a grunt that is LITERALLY 2 feet in front of him, that should shred the grunt to pieces. He cant even hit other titans most of, the only thing he can hit is the drop ship.

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4705 postsPosts: 4,760 mod
    I'd rather see you post this in the main forums, as technically, the Legion is performing as designed, and it's not a bug.

Aside from that, don't expect any action. Respawn hasn't done anything for Titanfall 2 since 2017 when they stopped support.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot