Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

No Servers found when retrieving matchmaking list

25 hours and running folks. No one can play a game.

Comments

• shotutoo
    3 postsPosts: 5
    I am so **** that I own this game and cant play it. I have had it with MICROSOFT and their bull s***! I have been waiting three weeks now and STILL cannot play my game. when i get rid of my x box i am never going back. PS4 has my full attention now. I have to try and transfer my profile to the PlayStation platform. so so disappointed.
  • Its **** the same happens to everyone in the game when you are trying to play in multiplayer ,they want us play apex and that game sucks ,come back the server to the normaly coz its the only game i play and i pay for that ,cut the ****
  • Magikf1ngers
    4693 postsPosts: 4,748 mod
    Folks - post up your platform and time / server you're connected to please. Coming in and cussing and complaining isn't going to help. At least some of us other players can either help corroborate or maybe help you.

I play on the PC - and I've never had any trouble getting into a game, and wait times haven't been more than 5-10 minutes at the most, less during peak hours. I'm connecting to the Oregon servers.

More details, we might be able to help. Otherwise, your best bet would be to go to help.ea.com and look there. There may be a known issue with a work-around.

You also need to keep in mind that this is a game that hasn't been supported by EA since December 2017. No updates or anything. They're not going to suddenly update it or anything, and the player base is dwindling.

Good luck.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot