Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Playerbase and Search Time

Synctific
1 postsPosts: 2
Hello friends,
I love Titanfall 2 and I got it on my PS4. Thing is that I now have a good enough PC to play with Mouse and Keyboard, but I'm afraid I won't find many players in 2019, even though Apex Legends made the player count rise.
Could you guys tell me at what time (2gether with your timezone pls) you find players and how long it takes to join a match (Manly the modes CTF, Titan vs Titan and Pilots vs Pilots)
Thanks for y'all help in advance and take care!
Synctific

Comments

• Synctific
    1 postsPosts: 2
    Synctific wrote: »
    Hello friends,
    I love Titanfall 2 and I got it on my PS4. Thing is that I now have a good enough PC to play with Mouse and Keyboard, but I'm afraid I won't find many players in 2019, even though Apex Legends made the player count rise.
    Could you guys tell me at what time (2gether with your timezone pls) you find players and how long it takes to join a match (Manly the modes CTF, Titan vs Titan and Pilots vs Pilots)
    Thanks for y'all help in advance and take care!
    Synctific

PS: In case it wasn't clear: I'm thinking of rebuying the game, **** me forgot to say
  • Magikf1ngers
    4671 postsPosts: 4,726 mod
    edited September 1
    I play non-peak times (late night / very early morning) PST and sometimes the wait times can be 5-10 minutes. (Don't pay attention to it saying that the wait time is XX minutes - it's never been accurate) Peak times - less than that, but I don't get to play during peak times a lot.

Right now, for example, this isn't a peak time (3:30 PM on a Sunday of a holiday weekend), and there's about 1300 logged into the server I just joined, and I got in in less than a minute.

The good thing about the PC, though, is that when you're having a long wait time, (you have to turn this on in the settings) you can tab out and still hear the game. That way you can do other stuff (for me typically it's working on schoolwork) and when you get that unmistakable sound of joining a game, you can alt+tab back into the game and play.

Oh - and as an FYI - I only have two game modes selected, AHP and .. something else, I think Bounty Hunt. If it's taking too long and I'm really jonesing for a game, I'll turn on Attrition. However, Attrition isn't my favorite, though once in a long while it's fun to wreak havoc in there.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot