Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Mouse problem Bug Report

Platform: PC
Issue: Since Yesterday the 12.8.2019 got a weird problem when i start the game and go in a game the cursor is still shown instead of hidden
Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: Yes
Details on how to reproduce the issue: Starting the game and go either campaign or Multiplayer
Processor (CPU): Intel i7 6790
Graphics Card (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8GB
Operating System: Windows 10
maybe helpfull i started streaming with obs 64-bit and i play on my second monitor also the bug appeard while in a multipayer party at the start of a game
I hope i hear soon

Comments

• BlackViper1210
    1 postsPosts: 2
    edited August 16
    I found the problem to fix it you have to deactivate discord overlay for some reason titanfall 2 doesn`t support it
  • Magikf1ngers
    4668 postsPosts: 4,723 mod
    It's because Discord has continued to update their interface, and Titanfall 2 hasn't been updated since 2017.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot