Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

That lagcomp issue is back...

ringwyrm0
60 postsPosts: 72
Ever since they killed the St Louis server, this issue has come up again. I'm back to getting one-shotted by every single weapon, but in kill cam they're unloading magazines into me. In one case today I died with no sound at all (i.e., I was dead before bullets even registered as being fired on my end).

I'm going to have to play around with the different remaining servers to minimize this, but it's making the game **** near unplayable at the moment for me.

It's a shame they just walked away from the game, but I get it. It didn't make the numbers they wanted.