Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

What Are The Best Titans?

lfenton1208
postsPosts: 1
edited July 2019
Hi all,

Just want to hear what you consider to be the best Titans.

I like to play with Tone. I've heard she's not the very best, but I enjoy her style of constantly applying tracking markers to enemies to unleash her rockets.

Who's your favorite to play with?

EDIT: https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/titanfall-2-best-titans

Comments

• Ronin
  • Lotias90
    1 postsPosts: 1
    To me it feels like it really depends on your playstyle. At the moment I'm mainly playing Tone and Ronin. Scourge is great if you get very close or on tight maps.
  • jonte98a
    1 postsPosts: 1
    I feel like legion of monark is Good in Maps who are more open. But scorch is probably the best Titan.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4719 postsPosts: 4,775 mod
    It's all dependent upon your game play style. They all have advantages and disadvantages, and all can either be strong in a pilot's hands, or a tin can.

My personal two favorites are Scorch (by far) and Ion / Legion tied for second place. However, they fit my play style better, which is an up-in-your-face style of combat. I'm not a "hang back and throw things" type of fighter in games.

The only Titan that I truly despise is the Ronin. It's a complete departure from the rest of the Titans, and the whole sword bubble protection thing is WAY overpowered. It's the only Titan that takes little to no damage while it's core is in use.

The rest are all fair game - best advice I can give you is to play them all, learn all of their strengths and weaknesses. That way you can not only decide which ones you like to play best, but you learn what those weaknesses are and how to exploit them in the other Titans.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot