Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Lag

austindabbott99
postsPosts: 1
edited June 4
No matter when I play on PS4 I have lag but my character is smooth and this problem isn't present on my Xbox one I'm in the us region using the St. Louis centers mostly

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4686 postsPosts: 4,741 mod
    Hate to say it, but if I were you, I'd look at environmental factors around your PS4:

Is it on Wifi? If so - try connecting it with a network cable, and see if you have the same problem.
    If it's on WiFi - and you can't run a cable, make sure that your wifi router is clear (not through walls, windows, etc) and not near anything like a baby monitor, garage door opener, etc. Anything that uses RF.

If you're not having problems with the XBox - and it's in the same location, make sure the XBox is powered all the way down (not just in sleep mode).

If you're not having the problem with other devices on your network, then it's something wonky with the PS4, not the game, not the servers, etc - there's something with it's network.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Magikf1ngers
    4686 postsPosts: 4,741 mod
    Please follow up - I'd be interested to hear what fixes it.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot