Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Titanfall Crashes on launch

When I launch Titanfall, after the Respawn logo appears and the EA logo appears, as the EA logo fades it immediately crashes with an Engine Error message which says "file corruption detected. Please repair or re-install the game."

I have tried both of these options. I have uninstalled and reinstalled more than once. I have "repaired" the game using right-click repair in the Origin launcher more than once. I have watched over an hour of youtube folks attempting various fixes. In fact, I was unable to even get to the respawn logo screen prior to re-running the service updates in the "vc" folder in the _installer folder of Titanfall 2.

I have had many issues since the original launch of this game and at this point it's rediculous that I am turning to youtube.com for answers. I would really appreciate help with this issue. I have owned this game for a couple years now and still cannot download it and have it run.

System I am using:
~ MSI Z170A GAMING M7 motherboard
~ Intel I7-6700K
~ MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z GPU
~ 32gigabytes Corair vengeance RAM
~ 500gig Samsung 860 EVO SSD
~ Windows 10pro