Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

If titanfall 3 happens, only thing we need.

yasinzzz
1 postsPosts: 2
Whole game is masterpiexe there is no doubt that. Im happy some players got back into tf2 after apex legends. ( still apex legends is nothing compared to tf2..)

Only thing i want and i think we all will enjoy is just live fire competitive matchmaking.

I enjoy last pilot vs pilot standing or lts last titan standing. But there is no point of playing them that much.

Just making a ranked competitive mode including those gamemodes will make game much better and put more reasons to play em. Also its too short i cant even get enough enjoyment and it ends :D what do u guys think?

I think ranked cometitive matchmaking can keep titanfall alive more than it is now.

Comments