Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Crashing during campaign mode

Atlas2020
postsPosts: 1
edited February 13
Having repeated crash issues in campaign mode,
Error code looks like a DX error but you're devs will likely figure this one out.
I'm just playing the game, no others games have this issue either.

PC Specs, Intel i7 3820, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, Sparkles GTX 680 Founders Edition GPU 2GB, EVGA X79 SLI Motherboard.
Windows 10 (latest build and fully up to date)
Titanfall-Crash-Error-Code.png

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4672 postsPosts: 4,727 mod
    You have a giant bottleneck with that GPU. The minimum specs for Titanfall 2 is a 660 GTX - recommended specs is a 1060 GTX 6 gb card.

I'd recommend making sure that your Nvidia drivers are fully up to date (they just released new drivers today), and look at upgrading that GPU.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Apres avoir battu ASH , je passe le tunnel et en arrivant au chargement de fin mon jeu crash a chaque fois et je ne peut pas faire la campagne suivante