Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

RE: LOCKED INTO ADVOCATE NETWORK 😭😭😭

Why am I being punished yet again. I logged onto Titanfall 2 last night. Was expecting to be in my network, when I joined into the multiplayer online menu.

When I got online via the multiplayer menu, I wasn't in my own player created network. I was back in the same network that everyone else starts back in.

I can't join any of the other player created networks. There's no error code etc. I've given up on ever joining back to Phoenix network that I created.

Why am I being punished again. This keeps happening again and again to me. I've just had a serious operation on my neck, while I'm off recovering from it. I'm off sick from work etc. All I want to do is play t2 on Phoenix.

Comments

• It's double do this weekend. But I've given up, as no one can help me out.
  • *XP
  • Magikf1ngers
    4633 postsPosts: 4,688 mod
    This is a fan forum - if you want fast help from them - EA support is the best way to go. These aren't official support forums.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot