Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

[Rumour] Borderlands 3 will have a playable character with a mech 'like Titanfall'.

cosmicturtle333
3079 postsPosts: 3,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 6
Professional armchair developer

Comments

• cosmicturtle333
    3079 postsPosts: 3,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    31v7z1d.jpg
    Professional armchair developer
  • Magikf1ngers
    4485 postsPosts: 4,538 mod
    Yikes. That game-play footage reminds me of Quake / Unreal Tournament circa 1996-7 back with the original VooDoo graphics pass-through cards.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • laddie13
    365 postsPosts: 396 mod
    Borderlands is known for its comic book style art. The games are super fun, and you get used to the look of it, and it kind of makes it distinctive from all other shooters.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4485 postsPosts: 4,538 mod
    laddie13 wrote: »
    Borderlands is known for its comic book style art. The games are super fun, and you get used to the look of it, and it kind of makes it distinctive from all other shooters.

It's not so much the artwork - though that's a little of it (I play Left 4 Dead, and The Walking Dead games, so comic book art is fine) - it's the floating / linear (not sure how else to put it) game play that makes it feel that way to me. Trust me - I've been into comics my entire life, comic book art is exactly that - it's art.

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot